New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Are you getting New Super Mario Bros. Wii?

• Yes

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Kamek said:
Smashgoom202 said:
You know, even with the dust issue, I still think cartridges are better than CDs. For one, they can take a bit of a beating, and two, they don't have to take so long to load!

And they can hold way fewer stuff, and they have less graphics and sound capabilities, and they're clunky.
That's why I like those DS chips, they're like the successors of the cartridge.

i was hoping for newer bosses and not just the koopalings :'( The first pulled off the New Bosses awesomly

Dr. Evil said:
I like how they made the plastic part all nice and red. That kind of explains the red on the coverart. Reminds of the old Pokémon games and Donkey Kong Land carts which where all a different color than regular carts. As nice as it is, the box is the same color as my grandma's DVD copy of Annie, so I gotta make sure she doesn't try to shove NSMBWii in the DVD player. :P

I think the reason America gets a nice red case is because the game is released on November 15th, and November 16th is Miyamoto's birthday.

Because he's a really happy guy. :)

Smashgoom202 said:
Dr. Evil said:
No offense to the man, but he shouldn't smile like that.

...God, I love him. :D
yeah, he looks like a chimpazee XD, as you, not to affend the guy
BTW, when it's comming the second part of the interview? I want to know more info about the game

After seeing a bit of info about the game, I'm actually looking forward to it a bit more now. I was already going to get it, but now I think I'll like it more than I thought I would at first.

maledict said:
now that I think about it. It's not a bit suspicious that bowser hasn't an oficial artwork yet?
Might just be the final boss and not have any other roles other then summoning the Kooplings and making whatever twist he has on "kidnap the princess to make a game" plot. Since he might be the final boss, they might not wanting to spoil it for new players. Thus they're aren't realising the artwork right away. (I could be wrong though...)

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
maledict said:
now that I think about it. It's not a bit suspicious that bowser hasn't an oficial artwork yet?
Might just be the final boss and not have any other roles other then summoning the Kooplings and making whatever twist he has on "kidnap the princess to make a game" plot. Since he might be the final boss, they might not wanting to spoil it for new players. Thus they're aren't realising the artwork right away. (I could be wrong though...)

Isn't Bowser dead by the end of New Super Mario Bros.? I don't even know, so while this doesn't really classify to be in the spoliers function, I put it in here in the case that I'm correct.

With that said, maybe they didn't want to ruin the plot, maybe they will bring him back in a twist. ???

Super Mario Bros. said:
maledict said:
Isn't Bowser dead by the end of New Super Mario Bros.? I don't even know, so while this doesn't really classify to be in the spoliers function, I put it in here in the case that I'm correct.
Bowser Jr. revived his skeleton with some kinda witch's brew. Also, he isn't dead in the end of the credits, he's just knocked out.

No main character ever really dies in a Mario game.

You guys are really going crazy with the spoiler tag. :|

Piraka Wario said:
You guys are really going crazy with the spoiler tag. :|
We're just using them to cover stuff the guests might consider spoilers. It's just everyday use.

Super Mario Bros. said:
maledict said:
Bowser Jr. revived his skeleton with some kinda witch's brew. Also, he isn't dead in the end of the credits, he's just knocked out.

No main character ever really dies in a Mario game.

True, true. But I feel the events in the first one will heavily influence the second one, unlike most Mario games.

I know that everyone's complaining about multiple toads, but that's probably 'cause they're gonna throw in DLC later on. I mean, think about it. Games on every other console, and one Wiiware game (I'm lookin' at you, Mega Man 9) have Downloadable Content, and Nintendo is obviously experimenting with new stuff (like that thing where the computer takes over for you. Oh, and if you're wondering if there's gonna be a penalty, there isn't, 'cause you need to die 8 times to get it), who's to say that they aren't gonna throw in DLC.

KP Blue said:
I know that everyone's complaining about multiple toads, but that's probably 'cause they're gonna throw in DLC later on. I mean, think about it. Games on every other console, and one Wiiware game (I'm lookin' at you, Mega Man 9) have Downloadable Content, and Nintendo is obviously experimenting with new stuff (like that thing where the computer takes over for you. Oh, and if you're wondering if there's gonna be a penalty, there isn't, 'cause you need to die 8 times to get it), who's to say that they aren't gonna throw in DLC.

Me! On the below link it asks "Is there any Wi-Fi in it?" and answers with "No". Downloadable content would be "Wi-Fi" usage. Mega Man 9 was on "WiiWare" so they will try it out on "WiiWare" most likely.

Vile said:

Back