How to make _____ really difficult.

Do YOU like difficult games?

• Total voters
But still, it's really difficult
Megaman without any special ability from the Robot Masters, and you need to beat the stage without damage, plus you have to use the buster the least possible.

How about metroid blast in nintendo land.

Bump.

mario 64 blj

How about playing a Pokemon Nuzlocke?
Either that or Super Mario Odyssey without coins.
On a side note, I really like it when games bring back something old and make it harder.

What's that?
It's a set of self-imposed rules some players do to have more challenge when Pokémon. The only two rules that have to be followed are:
- A Pokémon that faints is considered dead and must be released or put in storage (and never used again)
- You have to catch the first Pokémon encountered in an area and nothing else, if you fail to catch one, you don't get a second chance.

There are other nearly-universal rules like having to nickname all your Pokémon, you have to use only Pokémon you caught yourself, and you can't reset the game (because that would render the challenge pointless)

And then you got a bunch of optional rules which players may or may not follow which can either make the challenge harder (like having a blackout count as a complete game over and you have to restart the game to try again) or easier (you might allow yourself one revival per Pokémon when they faint instead of having to release them after it, but if they faint again, you do have to release them)

100% World of Light on Hard difficulty with No Spirits or Skill Tree.

Oh right I'm doing it but in easy because if I was playing on hard I would've already AAAAAAAAAAAAAA'd.

100% World of Light on Hard difficulty with No Spirits or Skill Tree.

Oh right I'm doing it but in easy because if I was playing on hard I would've already AAAAAAAAAAAAAA'd.
You're just signing a death wish.

Back