So how was everyone’s Halloween?

MightyMario

The Mightest Mario
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
I had loads of fun, despite the stupid pandemic. How was your Day of Spooky Costumes and Candy?

mostly a normal day, couldn't watch TTG cause of my family but i got to play the google halloween games which was cool

I didn't really het into the halloween mood this year, because I'm putting it forward to today, when I can watch Bob's, FG and Simpsons again!

i did nothing halloweeny besides change my pfp on discord and draw some spookier mario enemies. we dont celebrate it in this here country. the day was great otherwise though!!

I wake up at 4am because I though it was a good idea to watch Alien the previous day

it wasn't

time to watch Aliens

I stayed home and did nothing like I always do every Halloween.

Now to look forward to getting the discounted candy at the grocery store.

My Halloween was taken away but I do get to eat Rainbow Nerds candy.

Didn't do anything for Halloween. On Friday I got on the beers for my friend's birthday. Restrictions were lifted here and we've had a few days of no new cases / deaths. Love to see it. 😍 🍻

I'm 13 so """"""I'm too young to go outside alone""""""

i dont usually celebrate halloween, but i guess i carved a pumpkin which i usually dont do so theres that

Stayed in this time, no Halloween parties for me, but as someone who's mostly an introvert, it's not like it was too big a deal.

Mostly just played games with my family. Went to a haunted house attraction day before halloween. Overall pretty good.

I had loads of fun, despite the stupid pandemic. How was your Day of Spooky Costumes and Candy?
I always stay at home on halloween, so i did this year too, but i did have fun, my oldies station on the radio played halloween songs from 6 til 8:00, its called music to trick-or-treat by. then after that we means me and my mother watched curious george a halloween boo fest, thats a good cartoon if you want to see it sometime. 😃

Back