35th anniversary

So....... Isn't there a chance that maybe people are overreacting? I mean Nintendo could just Group SMG1 and 2 together and just call it Super Mario Galaxy cannot they?

Not really, no. I'm pretty sure it's just the first Super Mario Galaxy, as it was advertised, and that's it. It's possible they sell 2 as DLC later on, but I'm not expecting that either.

Okay, here are my thoughts:

Mario 3D All Stars: Pretty sweet! Its stupid that its a limited addition, but if Nintendo plans on adding N64 to NSO they would need to have Mario 64. What they really should have done is have a remake of Mario 64 in the collection, then put the OG on NSO. That way if you were paying for NSO you'd get Mario 64, but you'd have to cough up a bit more for the remake. Still a solid collection though.
MK Live: Home Circuit: Looks cool. The novelty of it is really its main selling point (Like most of Nintendo's products.) and I don't really want to pay $100 for that.
3D World + Bowser's Minions Fury: I need more info before I make a decision but the theories I've heard are cool!
Mario Bros. 35: AWESOME! I just wish the servers didn't shut down in March cause it sounds like the type of thing I'd play for years.
Mario All Stars NSO: Pretty cool. That's definitely gonna be the way I play the classic 2D Mario games from now on.

Lol physical preorder are getting sold out. Nintendo really reeled in suckers with their FOMO exploitation and deliberate lack of ways to play retro games.

Something I just know about Super Mario Bros. 35 is that it's developed by Arika, who were the minds behind a good number of Dr. Mario games and Tetris 99. This does make sense, given their pedigree. It's another game that is time-limited, where it's going to be available for 6 months since first of October to the end of March.

Given that I have already played the Mario games in the 3D All-Stars, I think I am fine with missing out.

I wonder if anybody had joked about Super Mario numbered sequels, since I remember there were jokes about Super Mario not having games between 3 (or 4) and 64.

Thank you for reading.

Back