Should Mario Kart get its own sub thread.

Yes or no?

• Don’t care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Blue

Plumbing my way into your hearts since 1985
So, Super Smash Brothers. A series that is not a Mario series HAS IT'S OWN WIKI PAGES AND IT'S OWN SUB THREAD IN THE MARIOVERSE THREAD BUT MARIO KART! AN OFFICAL SPIN OFF OF THE MARIO SERIES WITH IT'S OWN COMPETITION SCENE AND WIKI PAGES does not have a sub thread? What? I know. So, I want you to sign my petition to get Mario Kart it's own offical sub thread.
Votes:
1: HEROMARIO

...The reason Smash Bros has a sub-thread here is because it's a popular discussion topic that isn't Mario. I don't see why Kart can't just be discussed in the main Marioverse board, like it's always been.

I assume you mean a sub-forum? If so, I feel that Mario Kart shouldn't have an entire board dedicated to it, as it would open up a whole new can of worms regarding what deserves its own sub-forum. Should Mario Party get its own board, then? How about Mario & Luigi? Or bringing back the Yoshi, Donkey Kong, and Wario sub-forums?

But yeah, I don't have anything else to add, other than what YFJ said.

on top of that i dont see much new mario kart threads here too. if there were a large amount maybe itd warrant a subforum but i think its fine

"its" own [child board]; the grammar trips me up 😅

Things are fine the way they are. Navigation would be overall worse as people would have to click on more links and Mario Kart isn't even all that disjointed nor popular enough to overwhelm Marioverse discussion.

Back