Should Other Characters Have Their Own Games?

Who should get their spinoff game first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elijah Guy

Hello People!
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ellijah Guy
Yeah, I'm back!
With a Question!
We need more games about other Characters, like Bowser! (Mario & Luigi Bowser's inside story doesn't count Beacuse It's a Mario and Luigi Game, and Flash Games Sorta Count, but Don't) Do you have any ideas for games. There is a Poll, It lasts for a week, so make sure to vote! :D

Yeah, I'm back!
With a Question!
We need more games about other Characters, like Bowser! (Mario & Luigi Bowser's inside story doesn't count Beacuse It's a Mario and Luigi Game, and Flash Games Sorta Count, but Don't) Do you have any ideas for games. There is a Poll, It lasts for a week, so make sure to vote! :D
1596469358305.png

:waluigi: Waaaaahhhhh! Is this thing on wah? Oh, it is? Ok wah! It is I waluigi! What? Never heard of me? Waaaaaaaagahhhhhh? That's besides the point. Look, I would like my own game wah, heck, even just being player two in the next Wario Land game would be amazing. But let's face it. I do have my own game! I'm the face of Mario Tennis! That's series is basically about me wah like it or not . Come on. You know it's true wah. But, I would like a proposal. I would like to have a story mode about me in the next Mario Tennis! That would make me happy wah! Just one time in the spotlight wah! That is all! WAHHHH!

Bowser's the main antagonist, so it would make sense to give his own game first. Besides, he could make use of his powers from other games, like Super Mario Odyssey, Super Paper Mario, or Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. I also think that having the Koopa Troop as supporting characters would be interesting.

I still think Bowser's Inside Story is Bowser enough, despite being a Mario & Luigi game. A Koopalings game would be nice but considering their fantastic prominent role in Bowser Jr.'s Journey, I think it would be best to put some characters that haven't gotten much time in the spotlight in the center of a new game. Like Waluigi.

I think I had an idea for a Bowser hack n' slash/strategy game awhile back, but if any character deserves their own spin-off right now it's definitely Waluigi.

Baby Mario & Baby Luigi

Mystery.

DUNGEON.

Nintendo, what do I have to do for you to make this game a reality!? Huh!?

Back