Name that character!

Birthday Magolor04726

I'm not here right now... I'll be back in a bit.
Here's how it works: The person above you will reference a character from any Mario game in some way, and then you will name the character that was referenced. (Make sure to put quotes in quotation marks) Then you will make a reference to another character and the bottom of your post. Rinse and Repeat. (Please don't actually rinse it. You'll damage your computer/phone) BUT! Should the person above you have the incorrect answer, you can butt in and say what the proper one is without making a reference of your own.
Player 1: (Makes reference)
"HELLO YELLO!"

Player 2: (Answers P1's reference incorrectly without realizing, and makes a reference)
Prince Dreambert.

"Nya! Somethin' stinks, and it ain't me!

Player 3: (Answers P1's reference correctly, and doesn't answer the current reference or make a new one)
Actually, it's Starlow.

Player 1: Answers P2's reference correctly and makes reference)
Wario.

"M-M-M-M-Mario?
Just make sure you strike it through so everyone knows that one doesn't have a reference and one wasn't accidentally left out. I'll start:

"HELLO YELLO!"

Last edited:

The Happy Mask Salesman

The prettiest there is.
Here's how it works: The person above you will reference a character from any Mario game in some way, and then you will name the character that was referenced. (Make sure to put quotes in quotation marks) Then you will make a reference to another character and the bottom of your post. Rinse and Repeat. (Please don't actually rinse it. You'll damage your computer/phone) I'll start:

"HELLO YELLO!"
Starlow.

“THIS KINGDOM IS MINE!”
“SO YOU DISAPPEAR!”

The Happy Mask Salesman

The prettiest there is.
Bowser, from BIS.

"Feelin' kinda sappy now...

It's like I'm super happy now..."
You little.
Grandsappy? Or that grandpa tree guy. You know.

“I FEAR NOTHING NOW! DO YOU HERE ME? NOTHING!”

The Happy Mask Salesman

The prettiest there is.
BZZZT! Wrong. I'll wait for someone else to answer mine. After someone answers mine, someone can answer yours, just so it doesn't get chaotic.
What? Why? I answered wrong so we just move on because I can look up the quote so just keep going.