Ultimate Tier List

Blue

Plumbing my way into your hearts since 1985
We have one for Melee. Why not ultimate?
1595987090574.jpeg

Post your's below

Last edited:
Uh so is this a tier list on character playstyles you like or don't like?

This tier list is literally a joke, King K. Rool in the same tier as Joker, having K. Rool in top tier in the first place is. Little Mac being in high tier is also a literal joke, and proof you don't know what you're talking about.

There isn't a tier list yet, because the meta is still developing and the game is still getting DLC.

made this tier list a while back so i guess imma share it here. not a lot has changed since i made it other than k rool and rob and diddy kong now being top tier (and a few minor changes) so here ya go
1596019154291.png

This tier list is literally a joke, King K. Rool in the same tier as Joker, having K. Rool in top tier in the first place is. Little Mac being in high tier is also a literal joke, and proof you don't know what you're talking about.

There isn't a tier list yet, because the meta is still developing and the game is still getting DLC.
I don't know I haven't seen like a lot of tournaments so I'm just basing this off of what I see from real experience. Maybe I'll change it later once I know more about the game.

Back