Mags

Me and my pencil
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
G-g-gl1tch 3rr0r.... r3b00ting...
… ahem...
Ever found a glitch in a game? I have. Talk about them, leave instructions and warnings, and post pictures if you like.
Something that is so much fun you can do is if you can get Captain Goomba to walk upside down. The way to do this is you need to get Captain Goomba (or any captain for that matter. This is the only way I know how, though.) and the enemy captain to die at the same time. I assume it only works on spiky enemies. The way I did it, was I had Captain Goomba to level 32, with the following stat amplifications: + 3 hp, and + 1 to power, defense, speed, and spirit. Head to the Captain Goomba trial, and use Clash of Captains in the first fight right away. It may take a few attempts, but when done right, using Rocket Headbutt and getting an excellent on the Gritty Goomba captain a few times should result in the G. G. exploding, and Captain Goomba walking upside down, to his original spot. He will continue to walk upside down until he executes Rocket Headbutt again.
I haven't bothered to check if this works on Super Mario 64, but in Bob-omb Battlefield, you can send a bob-omb straight through a wall (I've only been able to do it with Wario.). At the gate near the iron ball ramp, pick up a bob-omb and throw it at the wall directly left of the gate. When done right, the bob-omb will go though the wall, the hissing sound will go until it hits the ground beyond the wall, but no explosion will sound. My guess is the hit box isn't right with the wall.

799px-Baby_Mario_Incorrect_Textures.png

This one's my favorite. Yes, when LGM and I were kids, we liked zooming through characters and seeing all of the culled faces. This one we completely found by accident.

Also, I love how someone on the wiki replicated this glitch we also discovered by accident lmao. LGM and I loved messing around in these modes. We found other Thwomp-related glitches too, such as Baby Luigi getting permanently dragged on the back but he is still able to use items.

MKDD_Upside_Down_Car_Glitch.png

I once made a long forward jump in a planet in Mario Galaxy, and then he just spinned around it uncontrollably without ever landing on it until he died.

I also climbed to the outside of a freezeflame galaxy planet in which you aren't supposed to be. The floor collision was a mess lol.

mario odyssey crashed on me once for no reason like i just exited the starshroom shop in moon and groundpounded the top and the game just exploded????
speaking of which. mario + rabbids also crashed on me once because it likes to do weird ass graphical glitches in spooky trails
mario wiki said:
Sometimes in Spooky Trails and Lava Pit, random background objects will randomly flicker around to places they do not belong. Normally, this is a simple thing the game will fix quickly, but in other cases, the glitch will persist and start affecting things around the player, potentially causing coins on moving platforms to get stuck in the ground end similar things. Occasionally, a piece will start to blink over Beep-O, eventually leading to an exception that crashes the game.
normally the things over beepo dont cause much issue though they do make me go Uh Oh!!!!!!! but it Did crash my game once when goign to the main menu. hasnt happened since though.
What i WANTED to talk about is sometimes when capturing paragoombas in mario odyssey they just stop having marios eyes and instead have normal goomba eyes whats up with that

Back