• Twin Sanity

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • The Racing games

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Blue

Plumbing my way into your hearts since 1985
HELLA YEAH!

I had a feeling the remakes were going to be a "continuity reboot" of sorts.

Anyway looks good.

Crash 4 is getting microtransations simply because Activision is a dumpster fire of a corporation.

the hell could it possibly be selling you?

From the looks of things, costumes: they already have a preorder bonus for them.

You know, after the whole putting MTX in Crash Team Racing even when the game didn't launch with them, I wouldn't be surprised if they added it of some sort post-launch.

It's good it's confirmed that the game won't have MTX but...I don't trust Activision at all. The "in-app purchases" label is so broad and meaningless in general.

Didn't Bethesda also say the same thing for Fallout 76?

Edit: No they said microstransactions would be cosmetic only (still very bad lol), but they later put in "boosters" and "premium" microtransactions

Last edited:
activision be like "If i put in microtransactions. I dont put them in bc i did. No i didnt ❤"

You don't know the game industry lol. While saying "there is no MTX" is technically true, that doesn't mean they won't patch them in a later date: it doesn't necessarily mean there WILL be no MTX.

Forgive me if my trust with Activision is eroded after they pulled off that stunt with CTR:NF.

Yeah I'm not going to take Toys for Bob's (Activision-controlled) word for it. It's Activision. They put microtransactions in reissues of old games, started the trend of infesting games with lootboxes, and they do the equivalent of having Mario Kart 8 DLC for Mario Kart Deluxe.

It's the same company that shoveled in trash well after Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled was released right after the reviewers raved about it and how there's no microtransactions (even though the game's super grindy, ridden with a daily cycling store, and heavily reliant on online connection which seems to set up for microtransactions).

I am hoping for the game to release on Switch.

Back