Future Mini Games for Mario Party

Pink Cat

Not always pink, not always a cat
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
There has been so many mini games that we might accidentally repeat ideas, it's okay, just let it out!

Mine is a 3 vs 1 mini game where one player tries to saw off a bridge while the 3 other players must rush off to stop them, the problem is that the bridge barely has any space and the players might accidentally halt their own progress

I want a minigame based of Fluzzard from Super Mario Galaxy 2. Have characters majestically fly through the air and smash into walls.

The Mario Party series' tendency to create new minigames per instalment save for a few entries (Mario Party 2 is the major one) is quite commendable, but I thought it would be even better if the developers remade a selected set of minigames from past games similar to how Mario Kart did it. Every Mario Kart since the DS felt like a more substantial game because it had essentially doubled its tracks, so I thought that if Mario Party could doa similar thing, it would have a bigger selection of minigames. Maybe like having 20 minigames from the past would be a treat, assuming that they can output the regular 60-80 minigames on top of that.

Thank you for reading.

Back