How would (insert character here) do in (insert game here)?

Mags

Me and my pencil
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
For example: Link would be really OP in the OG Super Mario Bros. He could use his grappling hook to traverse the levels and bombs to blow up whatever got in his way.
OR! Platformer Mario would die in like, two seconds of BotW. The dude takes two hits and he's dead.

rayman in the 2d mario games.. if were goinf off of what he can do in origins/legends. god hes just gonna wreck everything! not only can he attack enemies directly and glide, but he can also wall kick up every wall if its ever needed lmao
as for reverse i think mario would be kinda stuck without gliding at least in some levels.. unless he somehow becomes cape mario (which has gliding in a very similar way) and im not sure what other stuff thats gonna bring with it being able to fly on its own. generally i think hell be fine though as long as you can just stomp on stuff
oh no i just remembered the wall running. i know triangle blocks exist and are very similar in function as far as i can tell but you cant jump between walls wall running and the glade aint got triangle blocks laying around too

Last edited:
well starfire technically counts as a video game character because of lego stuff and maybe also teen titans go flash games so... she'd be extremely OP in super mario bros as she can fly over most courses, laser vision, superhuman durability, and she can easily lift a car.

The whole lot of Bowser's minions would do well in Pokemon games, or awfully since they're definitely lacking abilities in comparison.

YOU DARE BLASPHEME THE NAME OF LUIGI?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!??!??!?!?!??!??!?

Oh. OK.

Yoshi would do awful at Cooking Mama, he'd just eat all the ingredients the second he sees them.

Doom Guy.

Don't even have to say in what, just Doom guy.

I don't... should I?

I'm sorry, but I haven't heard of it.

It's a shooter where you massacre monsters. So probably not up your alley.

Noooo, most definitely not.

Back