The missing block in Bubble lake

Mario2020

Goomba
Hi fellas I am trying hard to find a block in Bubble Lake in the Bowser's inside story remake. I played both the bros and Bowser and I haven't found it yet I got the other 30 blocks though. Please help if you know the answer or know how to find it! I will call Nintendo if no one answers me.

Hmm... you'll kinda need a list of blocks you did get so we can know what you didn't. Have you looked at the Wiki? I'm almost positive they'll have a list there. Also, a tip: If you're looking for one missing thing, zoom the map out and make sure you've got the entire map. You know, no missing sections.

What do you mean "we?" I have looked at the wiki and it only has the blocks from the original game. On the remake wiki it has the audio, graphic changes, from the original to the newer version and enemy stats. As Mario Bros.: I hit the block near the eastern pipe. There are no blocks at the tiny island north of the pipe nor the are any south or southwest of the pipe (entrance area of the Tower of Yikk) nor are there any blocks next to the island. I hit all 3 blocks in the cave east of the pipe. There are no blocks at the cave entrance and Bumpsy Plains entrance. There are no blocks in the Tower of Yikk nor there are not in the next west section of the tower where a save block is. North of the previous section is 1 block that I already hit on a small rectangle plateau. No blocks on the beach west of the previous section. There are no blocks in the area where there are huge brick blocks. There are no blocks next to this area. The only block next to this area (toad town entrance (TTE)) is a save block. There is a another square plateau but I can't jump on it nor spin jump to hit because it is too high and higher than the previous one (I hope Nintendo didn't put the block on that plateau). There are no blocks in Chez Broque Madame (CBM) and nor at the entrance. There is 2 blocks south of the TTE and CBM but I already hit them (1 for each area). There are no blocks in the area where Bowser crashed the huge ship to free some minions. There is 1 block that I already hit southwest of the previous area on the island. There is 1 block at the entrance/plateau as I exit the previous area that I already hit. There are 2 blocks that I already hit at the west bubble lake pipe. There are no blocks at the Dimble Wood entrance.
As Bowser (If there are any invisible blocks I missed) No blocks underwater. No blocks where there is one sandbar and 2 mossy/seaweed rocks. There is a block that I already hit near some pink flowers. There are no blocks at the northwest sandbar. No blocks when Bowser goes on the south seashell. There are no blocks on the cliffside where only Bowser can get to near the entrance of Bumsy plains. There are no blocks in the huge sandbar with 7 mossy/seaweed rocks (1 on the sand and 2 groups of 3 of them on the water, 2 gray rocks on both sides, and 2 wooden planks including the one Bowser got on to get there.

That's quite the list. Have the block locations changed since the OG version? See if it has. And by "we" I mean anyone who might post here.

I think more blocks was added there because there seems to be less blocks than on the original wiki. Please help me find this visible or invisible block.

I don't think there are invisible blocks, but I could be wrong. Have you tried IGN? They're sure to have it. I'd help you, but I'm usually only allowed to play games on Saturday.

So you just joined for help on this?

Yes, I keep trying discord but there's a new update there that my computer keeps failing to update it. I have a MacBook Pro.

All I can say is go find a guide of some sort--video guides work best--and go to every location in the guide. It's tedious and time consuming, but I don't think there's any easier way.

Also do not skip a block just because you think you got it earlier. It's very well possible that you didn't.

Back