The Mario Boards User Yearbook

All it is is a jumble of letters in a specific post, BLoF.

Fawfulthegreat64 user art.png

Username: Fawfulthegreat64

Quote: "Farewells are bittersweet, but as long as you live you can never escape them. To feel sadness is to live, but as long as you are alive, the future is a blank page. And with that...I am hungry."

Favorite things:
-Video games, mostly Mario and notably the Mario RPGs
-Cartoons & movies, notably SpongeBob, The Brave Little Toaster and Wreck-it Ralph
-Drawing (digitally and physically)
-Food

Fun facts about me:
-I'm 25 and have autism, though from 11-18 when my dad & stepmom had custody, they denied my autism and had me un-diagnosed, so i spent those years in normal classes when they really weren't suited for me. My maturity stagnated as a result.
-I recently came out as a trans woman, and it felt like I was taking off a mask I had been handed at birth. I still have a long way to go to fully transition though.
-The first website I remember being active on was VGBoxArt, under the name dimentio64. The early stuff I posted there is great evidence of both my stagnating maturity, and my lack of access to resources for learning to make better art.
-I have some movies I really like, that are considered god-awful by general consensus. Examples are Don Bluth's A Troll in Central Park, Tom & Jerry: The Movie, and Illumination's The Lorax. The former two I attribute to nostalgia, for the latter I just genuinely can't see why it's so bad. Most Illumination films are average at worst, and I can say that about The Lorax too.

Friends: @Starfire (MiracleDinner), @Green 'Stache (CrazyMrLFangirl), @Redshift (BabyLuigiOnFire), @Princess Mario (LeftyGreenMario), @Mcmadness, @Moon (Meowkie), @Crow (NanoPhoenix). @Classic Sonic (Long John Spaghetti), @Lakituthequick and many others, the list would be way too long 😂

Closing Statements: #RemasterThousandYearDoor

1200px-Para-Biddybuds_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.png

Biddybud(dy), Biddyinthebigcity, Wallop
"Don't let bad people stop you from being a good person."

Favorite things
  • A retro fashioned slapstick rubber-hose cartoon set in a fairy tail world with some inspiration of Japanese spirit lore, that you play(!) as a mid 20's italian plumber from Brooklyn who looks more in his mid 30's but with the personality of a young magical girl, or his twin brother with a more sophisticated and timid demeanor. Set out to save the mom of mushrooms from the hopeless romantic bad boy dragon turtle king. Sometimes they take a break from fighting and play golf and go karts together.
  • Cartoons, both animated and comic, new and old, for kids and for adults, every genre.
  • Leftist/Left-leaning Media such as Star Trek, The entirety of Marvel, Some DC, Star Wars, Firefly, Doctor Who, and The Good Place.
  • Kitty cuddles and puppy kisses.
  • Sleeping.
Fun facts about me
  • I'm playing the entire 3DS Mario library before I play the Switch.
  • I'm a natural avid lucid dreamer, with many different dream series. Plan on writing some books or comics based on them in the long run.
  • I have a physical condition where there is not a flavor I dislike. It is true, my taste buds range from "yum!" to "-shrug-" . It's both a blessing in that I can try out every food, and a curse in that I often can't tell if something is going bad.
  • I'm secretly a Duplighost.
  • I enjoy all videogames of all consoles, pc, and mobile. Just not competitively, I generally prefer single player. Even on mmorpg's and fighting games i try to mostly play alone.

Friends
Everyone on the boards who sees me as such.

Closing Statement
Bernie 2020!

Last edited:
Cherry (1-14-20).png

Username: NocturnalDragoon

Quote: "Regardless of how bleak things look, a little determination and a lot of optimism goes a long way. Don't lose heart."

~ Pretty sure it's no secret that I love video games, Nintendo-stuff and obviously Mario :mario: especially. Although I do also have roots that stem to the other consoles and indie stuff too.
~ Cartoons and anime in general. My favorite cartoon is Adventure Time and my favorite anime is Sonic X.
~ Pepperoni Rolls, I can practically live off these things they are so good, Especially combo it with Mozzarella Cheese Sticks. Mwaa Delicious. ~<3
~ Drawing digital art and learning the ins-and-outs of Macromedia Flash, even if browsers drop Flash support soon the spirit shall live on.
~ Pepsi and energy drinks... yeah I know, probably not that good for me but gotta have that caffeine fix to jumpstart the day.
~ My two wonderful meowers, Mario and Aerith.

Fun Facts:
~ Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on the SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive was the first game that I played.
~ My memory isn't exactly that good past a certain point of time, but I believe my first Mario game was either Super Mario Land or Super Mario 64.
~ Mario is my favorite character in all of media.
~ Many years ago I entered a Nintendo Power fanart contest, I didn't win but I did get a signed Super Mario Sunshine poster (it's a little weathered due to my clustered living space at the time but now I have it in a frame on the wall) and a Double Dash sticker that I stupidly wasted on the refrigerator.

Friends:
@Princess Mario (LeftyGreenMario), @Redshift (BabyLuigiOnFire), @Dimentio (FawfulTheGreat64), @Xandalf, @Wallop (BiddyBud), @BlueBerry000 , @FireyYoshi!, @winstein, @King Dedede (YoshiFlutterJump), @Starfire (MiracleDinner), @Classic Sonic (Long John Spaghetti) and countless others.

Closing Statements:
Even the smallest grain of sand in the grand scheme of things can make a big difference, never give up.

Last edited:
View attachment 2221

Username: NanoPhoenix

Quote: "Regardless of how bleak things look, a little determination and a lot of optimism goes a long way. Don't lose heart."

~ Pretty sure it's no secret that I love video games, Nintendo-stuff and obviously Mario :mario: especially. Although I do also have roots that stem to the other consoles and indie stuff too.
~ Cartoons and anime in general. My favorite cartoon is Adventure Time and my favorite anime is Sonic X.
~ Pepperoni Rolls, I can practically live off these things they are so good, Especially comboed it with Mozzarella Cheese Sticks. Mwaa Delicious. ~<3
~ Drawing digital art and learning the ins-and-outs of Macromedia Flash, even if browsers drop Flash support soon the spirit shall live on.
~ Pepsi and energy drinks... yeah I know, probably not that good for me but gotta have that caffeine fix to jumpstart the day.
~ My two wonderful meowers, Mario and Aerith.

Fun Facts:
~ Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on the SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive was the first game that I played.
~ My memory isn't exactly that good past a certain point of time, but I believe my first Mario game was either Super Mario Land or Super Mario 64.
~ Mario is my favorite character in all of media.
~ The first online community that I truly got invested in was Fanpop, but my internet roots technically goes back further as I also used to frequent Swaptree before it was rebranded and Goozex before it was discontinued, the earliest memory I have of the internet is creating a Webkinz account back in 2006.
~ Many years ago I entered a Nintendo Power fanart contest, I didn't win but I did get a signed Super Mario Sunshine poster (it's a little weathered due to my clustered living space at the time but now I have it in a frame on the wall) and a Double Dash sticker that I stupidly wasted on the refrigerator.

Friends:
@Princess Mario (LeftyGreenMario), @Redshift (BabyLuigiOnFire), @Dimentio (FawfulTheGreat64), @Xandalf, @Wallop (BiddyBud), @BlueBerry000 , @FireyYoshi!, @winstein, @King Dedede (YoshiFlutterJump), @Starfire (MiracleDinner), @Classic Sonic (Long John Spaghetti) and countless others.

Closing Statements:
Even the smallest grain of sand in the grand scheme of things can make a big difference, never give up.
You deserve a reward.
Here it is.
th3XEKZLI8.jpg

A retro fashioned slapstick rubber-hose cartoon set in a fairy tail world with some inspiration of Japanese spirit lore, that you play(!) as a mid 20's guy who looks more in his mid 30's but with the personality of a young magical girl, or his twin brother with a more sophisticated and timid demeanor. Set out to save the mom of mushrooms from the hopeless romantic bad boy dragon turtle king. Sometimes they take a break from fighting and play golf and go karts together.
I am living for this description

HD_Electric_Blueberry.png

Username: BlueBerryBlue.

Quote: " I may be young... and I know. "

Friendship. I just adore being with my best buds.
The colour blue. Kind of obvious.
Video games. Definitely Nintendo ones in particular.

Fun Facts: I'm not 10 years old. I'm 11.
I yell " This one aint rubber! " into scary places.
Pyrocynical deserves more subscribers.
I wish I was an actual blueberry.

Friends: Everyone I meet.

Closing Statements: I'm going to bed.

Amazee_Dayzee_TTYD_sprite.png

Username: MiracleDinner

Alignment: Good

Goals: To become her vision of what she wants to become and live happily ever after (yet to accomplish)
To thoroughly enjoy the Mario franchise as much as she can (partially accomplished)
To find a romantic partner (yet to accomplish)
To sustain positive relationships with friends and family (suceeded)
To remain morally and legally good and innocent (succeeded)

Favourite quote: "It is all the bill of rights to be one's, two's, and three's self." - Starfire, Inner Beauty of a Cactus

Likes: The Mario Franchise and its many awesome characters and games (she's mainly a fan of the RPGs for their cool stories, and also loves the mainline Mario games), Minecraft, Disney and Pixar films, her friends and family, YouTube, Teen Titans Go!, LGBTQ+ rights, Little Mix

Dislikes: Criticism toward Super Paper Mario, any activity she views as immoral, Mario Kart Wii, persistent difficulty in Mario games, especially if not in the right way for her, AlphaDream's bankruptcy, any lack of originality and spirit in Mario games (especially RPGs), spicy food

Fun Facts: Nothing really she just tries and get along in school, and have fun gaming and being online talking to her friends, as she's not particularly strong in the irl friends department.

Powers and abilities: apparently alright at reviewing games, emotional strength and empathy
Regenerative Healing Factor, Superhuman Heat and Cold Resistance, Superhuman Durability, Enhanced Senses, Exceptional Strength (in some of her fantasies)

Home: United Kingdom

Pets: A cat (deceased)
Two hamsters (deceased)

Friends: (no particular order) @Fawfulthegreat64, @Ray Trace (BabyLuigiOnFire), @Striker Mario (LeftyGreenMario), @Cube Thwomp (NanoPhoenix), @Wallop (biddybud), @BlueBerryBlue, @Min-Min (Pink Cat), @Mcmadness , @Marchionne (LongJohnSpaghetti), @Revali (Koops), @YoshiFlutterJump , @Alex95 , @ZelenPixel ,@Anime Luigi (Crazy Mr. L fangirl), @Lightning McQueen (FieryYoshi), and plenty of others on this website

Enemies: None

Closing Statement: "Show yourself, step into your power, grow yourself, into something new, you are the one you've been waiting for all of your life." (lyrics from "Show Yourself" from Disney's Frozen II)

Last edited:
In addition to my Dark Winds ad, I am adding a few more fun pages, interviews!
When the day nears, I will be asking a few questions related to the board, plus a few silly ones.
But still, I know these things can be a bit stressful, so I am asking for your consent for it, simply reply here to say if you want to do it or not, you can also ask me to clear things up if you want more info

When the day nears, I will be asking a few questions related to the board, plus a few silly ones.
But still, I know these things can be a bit stressful, so I am asking for your consent for it, simply reply here to say if you want to do it or not, you can also ask me to clear things up if you want more info
yeah interviews sound pretty great

Hopefully I'm not too late

Goombuigi 2.png

Username: Goombuigi
Favorite quote: "Timpani... When you vanished, I searched long for you. I never gave up looking... I searched and searched... But I never found you. Without you, the world held no meaning or joy... I wanted to destroy everything that had taken you away from me..."
Favorite things: math, technology, videogames, Mario (obviously), Luigi, reading, writing, drawing (sometimes), pixel art, making fun stories
Fun fact: I have a "hitchhiker's thumb", meaning I can bend my thumb backwards beyond the normal range.
Friends:
@BlueBerryBlue @Wile E. Coyote @Min-Min @Dusk Lobber @Ray Trace, and everyone else who I've met
Closing Statement: "May the stars shine down on you." :rosalina:

1587051326140.png

Username: KingBoo29
Quote: "But I am a KING among Boos! I swear it... I shall fear no mere house-cleaning device!!"
Hates: Diseases
Fun facts: At age 5, I was diagnosed with autism. My parents put me in normal classes where I had (and still don't have) any issue at all. I'm really smart and can excel when I put my mind to things, which I usually do.
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Home: Twisted Mansion
Closing Statement: I hope you're doing great during times of despair.

I love interviews, so count me in.

6461.jpg

Username: Magolor04726
Quote: Now, I know this may all seem weird, the world is falling to pieces, viruses are spreading through the streets, but everything will make sense when Jesus comes back. In the meantime, you may ask me, "WHY? Why do you do the things you do in such a weird way?" Because, dear friend, Normal is Boring. And to those who believe otherwise, there is no such thing as Normal.
-Till next time, Magolor04726, King of Writing.
Favorites: The Mario Boards, The 'Shroom, LEGO's, reading, gaming.
Fun facts: I am a devout Christian, I love to write, and I write for the 'Shroom.
Friends: White Lightning, Fiery Yoshi, and too many others to list here.
Closing statement: "May the Lord bless you and keep, may he cause his face to shine upon you, may he give you grace and peace, now and forever. In Jesus's name, amen.

Click the link! Click the link!

Last edited:
nIqfwQ7.png
(Drawn by me)
or
goose.png
(Drawn by @Striker Mario)

Username: Luigi 64DD
Favorite quote: "That that is is that that is not is not is that it it is"
Likes: Tea, Marie, Luigi, video games, music, drawing, learning cool stuff, etc.
Fun facts: I have a piece of Arlo's fur. I'm good at math. I don't know what else to put here.
Notable things I did in the community: I used to write the Countdowns section for the Shroom. I was partially responsible for the Zlathlnathnl "mafia". I cooked and ate a goose thanks to my reputation on the boards.
Friends: Alex95, LeftyGreenMario, BabyLuigiOnFire, Koops, Yoshi the SSM, Moldomré, A51 Trooper, Shy Guy on Wheels, and many more!
Closing Statement: Respect the space. Luigi 64DD, not Luigi64DD. :diddy:

Sure, sounds fun :>

Two quick questions
Would anyone be willing to interview me?
Any of you have Discord? I feel the PM service is too slow for me to do what I want to do
yes and yes

Back