Top Video Game Characters?

Moldomré

Moldomré. Emphasis on the "ome" despite the "é".
MarioWiki
Moldomre
I went several pages back and couldn't find a thread on this, so I'm just making a new one.

Anyways here's my top 3:
1. Pink Yoshi
2. Luigi
3. Bernadetta (Fire Emblem TH)

Baby Luigi is the best video game character.

Nick from Left 4 Dead 2 is absolutely amazing.

General Winter from Sonic & All-Stars Transformed is so fun to play as.

what im sure of is
1) luigi
2) mario
past that point?? who knows! theres like a billion characters i love way way too much and cant number in any way! (big shoutouts to globox though)

I know that list is Mario characters only, but even if I were to include all VG chars, there would be few on that list and none in the top ten.

Mario, Bowser, Sonic, Eggman, Luigi, Tails, Bowser Jr, Lemmy, Larry, Roy, & Morton. In no particular order.

#10.) Soma Cruz (Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow)
#9.) Midna (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
#8.) Meta Knight (Kirby's Adventure)
#7.) Cecil Harvey (Final Fantasy IV)
#6.) Crow (Nefarious)
#5.) Blaze the Cat (Sonic Rush)
#4.) Grovyle (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: EoD/EoT/EoS)
#3.) Zero (Mega Man X)
#2.) Marie (Splatoon)
#1.) Mario :mario:

Note that aside from
number one, everything else has a tendency to shift in terms of ranking and I'm likely forgetting a ton of characters. To prevent a sizable chunk of the list being dominated by mostly Mario characters, I decided to stick to the "one per franchise" rule.

Still the best characters ever:

twMyoFz.png

These characters also deserve to be mentioned:

• Pom Pom (Super Mario)
• Hariet (Super Mario)
• Princess Shroob (Super Mario)
• Epona (Legend of Zelda)
• Saria (Legend of Zelda)
• Mother Brain (Metroid)
• All of the female protagonists from the Pokémon series (Kris, May, Leaf, Dawn, Lyra, Hilda, Rosa, Serena, Selene, Elaine, and Gloria)
• Iris (Pokémon)
• Pikachu Libre, Spiky-eared Pichu, Latias, and all of the other female Pokémon
• Medusa (Kid Icarus)
• The Able Sisters (Animal Crossing)
• Monita (Nintendo Land)
• Callie and Marie (Splatoon)
• Pearl and Marina (Splatoon)
• Mrs. Pac-Man (Pacland)

Characters that I find myself highly attached to are probably like, Luigi, Link, Soma Cruz (and Hammer, from the same game, just because), and the rest include, like, a lot of FE characters. The best of which is obviously Fiora. No one needs to hear the same things twice but this is the actual thread for this so WYNAUT?!

*Luigi (Super Mario) - of course.
*Squid Sisters (Splatoon) - also of course.
*Plague Knight (Shovel Knight)
*Kass (The Legend of Zelda) - He's the man, the bird bard himself. I'm going to theme after him eventually.
*Momohime (Muramasa: The Demon Blade) - I admit I've never actually played this game, but I do want to.
* Rosa (Pokemon)

Those are the most major ones. Some others that I like but are less important include Wario and Waluigi from Super Mario; Propeller Knight from Shovel Knight; Agent 8, Cptn. Cuttlefish, and Bibi from Splatoon; Chef Kawasaki from Kirby; Dr. Eggman and Knuckles from Sonic the Hedgehog; etc.

In no particular order:

-Toad (bet no-one knew about that....)
-Sonic
-Luigi
-Banjo
-Meta Knight
-Tails
-Rayman
-Link

There's a lot of characters from games I haven't played that I feel like I'd love, but I don't fully know them, so maybe I'll add them whenever I'll play their games.

Back