Come and discuss everything Simpsons!

FireyYoshi101

I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Episodes, Quotes, Favorite Characters, everything about the Simpsons can be discussed!

Last edited:

FireyYoshi101

I saw the Thanksgiving Horror episode. So much blood!

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
I've seen The Simpsons infrequently throughout the years, but I recently started watching from Season 1 (as in the last two weeks of last year). It's interesting to see how different the older episodes are from the more recent ones and how each recurrent character is introduced into the show.

FireyYoshi101

I've seen The Simpsons infrequently throughout the years, but I recently started watching from Season 1 (as in the last two weeks of last year). It's interesting to see how different the older episodes are from the more recent ones and how each recurrent character is introduced into the show.
Yeah it is fun to watch the older episodes and see much the show has changed.

Redshift

Enjoying dinners at 9:00 PM
I haven't seen too much of the, but which seasons do you recommend? I don't want to watch its seasonal rot period, and there's a lot of episodes to sift through.

FireyYoshi101

I haven't seen too much of the, but which seasons do you recommend? I don't want to watch its seasonal rot period, and there's a lot of episodes to sift through.
Seasons 1-10, with Season 6 being my favorite and has many good episodes.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Seasons 1-10, with Season 6 being my favorite and has many good episodes.
This is what I've heard, too. Some of my buddies (who have watched the show more extensively than I have) say that the best stuff was from Season 1 through around Season 9 or 10.

FireyYoshi101

This is what I've heard, too. Some of my buddies (who have watched the show more extensively than I have) say that the best stuff was from Season 1 through around Season 9 or 10.
It is what fans call the “Golden Age” of The Simpsons.

FireyYoshi101

I would agree with seasons 1-10. Season 1 is good but it's so different to the others. So keep that in mind. It's around season 4 when the show feels 'Simpsons-y'.
Well, they were starting out back then so it took them a while to feel like what they are today.