Themed Mario games

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Super Mario Sunshine is about the beach, the Galaxy games are about space, Luigi Mansion is about horror, what else we can do with this?

Personally, I think a cool theme for a future game is robots, complete with a Daft Punk like soundtrack, if not getting Daft Punk themselves , it might be a good theme for a Mario + Rabbids sequel, robots are supposed to be intelligent villains, compared to the Rabbids who are, uh

MPDS_shrunk_characters.png

I really liked the consistent theme that Mario Party DS, having minigames based all around being tiny yourself. I don't think any other Mario Party has a constant theme like that, and I'd like something like that attempted again.

MPDS_shrunk_characters.png

I really liked the consistent theme that Mario Party DS, having minigames based all around being tiny yourself. I don't think any other Mario Party has a constant theme like that, and I'd like something like that attempted again.
There's Mario Party 3, where a lot of things have paper cutouts, and I guess Mario Party 2's theme park although not as coherent because the characters never wear costumes in minigames outside the Item/Duel ones. To a lesser extent Mario Party 6 is based around day and night, which is even reflected in the minigames themselves (something that felt amazing).

Thank you for reading.

odyssey has like 4 separate themes floating around at once. like. hats, adventure , weddings and the moon. neat
it might be a good theme for a Mario + Rabbids sequel, robots are supposed to be intelligent villains, compared to the Rabbids who are, uh
hear me out. put in robo pirates from rayman 2 because rabbids originated from a rayman game too. ok this mostly comes from the fact that id just like a rayman and mario crossover since im really into both of these series right now.......

All the Mario and Luigi games have their own themes. Well, I'm not sure about Superstar Saga, but the other 4 have very obvious themes.

As for requests, I'd really like a future-themed game. I know I've mentioned this before in a different thread, but I'd love to explore the far future of the Marioverse.

future-themed game

Mario travels into the far future in search of the solution to a conflict happening in the present. He finds what is but a shell of what the Mushroom Kingdom once was- a barren wasteland, long devastated by the many wars between the Mushroom Kingdom and Koopa Kingdom. In this world of forgotten dreams, he finds that Peach died long ago, the Mushroom Kingdom in shambles as Bowser's forces were free to wreak havoc, now led by an adult Bowser Jr. Soon he comes across his and Luigi's old house- now home to a frail old sage with but one plea.

"Please, sir, drive these foul Koopas out of our fair kingdom! You radiate such a promising energy, I know you can do it. Why... you remind me of my younger days, when I was fighting them myself..."

Mario travels into the far future in search of the solution to a conflict happening in the present. He finds what is but a shell of what the Mushroom Kingdom once was- a barren wasteland, long devastated by the many wars between the Mushroom Kingdom and Koopa Kingdom.
Mushroomy_Kingdom_SSBU.jpg

Strangely, it looks like that Mushroomy Kingdom stage we've all been to.

I've always thought a Baby Mario Party would be neat, maybe with Toadsworth the Younger as host.

Concept for a plot: Bowser gets his hands on something like that thing from Sky High that turns people into babies. Everything goes great at first. The heroes are all turned into cute, "helpless" babies, and it looks like Bowser is going to be victorious... then the thing goes haywire and everyone is turned into a baby. Hilarity and adorableness ensues as the good babies and bad babies scramble to be the first to reverse the spell.

Back