Favorite Animal Crossing villager

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
If you are a fan of Animal Crossing, you have someone living in your town that you adore, tell me, who is your favorite?

Mine has to be Rosie, I like her design, her upbeat personality, her catchphrase "silly", but I mostly like her because she was so cute in the movie!

As for NPCs, my favorite is Sable, you can feel like you got a legit friendship with her, she cares for her sisters despite all she has gone through and just has a shyness I can relate to

Cube_NLa.png

Really love Cube! He's the first animal I've received a portrait from, and if I had to play another Animal Crossing, I certainly want him in my town!

Favorite special NPC? Celeste! She's really adorable! It also helps that she's a stargazer, something I'm personally interested in as well.

225px-Celeste_AF.png

As someone who frequently goes on the Animal Crossing Wiki powered by Fandom, I sincerely thank you for creating this topic.

Anyway, one of my favorites would definitely have to be Bunnie. She's cute, full of energy, and I have to admit, I have a bit of a crush on her.

For special characters, I like Dr. Shrunk. I honestly don't know why I like him so much, but it would probably be his outlandish appearance.

i dont actually have much ac knowledge as ive never played any of the games but i love all the ostriches and octopuses as well. zucker has friend energy

she my hero big sister <3
mira1.png

mira2.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________

And for favorite NPC,
"All right! Let's cause some mischief! "
― Blanca, New Leaf
blanca.png

Last edited:
Phil's one of my favorite villagers since he's pretty. He seems weirdly effeminate, with his sparkly eyes and head mask. Finally, while he can remind people of Falco, he's based on the green pheasant (which Falco is also based on), which is his namesake. He's the flirty type, a smug villager, so he does these nice little sparkly dances that fit well with his appearance. I got his portrait and he visits my house often.
Phil_NL.png

I also like Sparro a lot. He's a jock villager but he never really gets on my nerds. I like how he looks a lot, since he's based off a eurasian tree sparrow, which is very similar to the house sparrow (which I initially thought he was based on). I got him through igloo after I beat him at charades, simulating chopping onions, and after that, well, he's been a great villager to me. Sparro also visits my house a lot too.
Sparro_NL.png

There's also Pierce, who I also convinced to stay in after camping in an Igloo. He's very similar to Sparro in terms of personality, but he looks pretty, and I generally like the look of eagle villagers.
Pierce_NL.png

While I do like Blathers a lot as a special character, I think Gulliver's another favorite too. He's a nice gull character, which there's not a lot of in media! But he also makes a lot of references to other Nintendo games, and I'm sure he somehow visited the Paper Mario universe since he knows who Bobbery is, and he also paid a visit to Isle Delfino, which I sincerely hope didn't get arrested for vandalism (even though gulls are stereotypically great at that! 😉)
448px-Gulliver_NL.png

And there's another special character: Beppe, a crow/raven-like bird who's at the camper customization store. Hoping we'll see him in the new Animal Crossing game for next year.
323px-Beppe_PC.png

And there's a lot of characters I'd like to have over such as Twiggy, who's based off a budgerigar; Jacques who I think is a jackdaw; Aurora, who looks like an emperor penguin chick; Hopper, who looks like a rock-hopper penguin; Jay, who's based on the barn swallow; but there's only so much space I can have in a village, so, yeah.

My first game was Wild World and I fell in love with my three initial villagers: Drake, Goose and Dotty. But since playing more, I really like Walker and Apollo. I like most of the cranky-type villagers as well.

My favorite is Mitzi because shes nice and lives by my house in New Leaf

My favorite is Peanut because she was one of the first villagers to be in my GameCube town, then again in City Folk and New Leaf (never really played Wild World). That kind of luck is crazy and she happens to be someone with a good design and personality.

Favorite special NPC is K.K. Slider because he's very cool.

Reactions: JC.
Mine has to be Rosie. She is cute. I also like jay and jitters And apollo and aurora and molly and roald.

for npcs mine is blathers he was born the same day I was September 24th and k.k. Slider because I like his music

Back