Who are your favorite voice actors?

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Screen actors get all the credit, to the point where they are pointlessly recast even when the movie is still animated.

Here we share our favorite VAs, let your voice be heard.

My personal favorite is Steve Blum, real cool dude with more range than people think, he even voiced Crash Bandicoot once! He also gets involved with projects he loves even though the pay isn't great, same for the other way around, he turns down hentai roles because he is disgusted in the content in them

Alfred Coleman.

You know, "I'M NOT GONNA PISS ON THE EARTH, I'M GONNA GO HIGHER. I'M GONNA PISS ON THE MOON! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, OBAMA?! I PISSED ON THE MOON, YOU IDIOT!!"

Do you mean for Mario games in particular or for any form of media in general?

I'd have to say Grey DeLisle. I swear, anytime I look up the actor for a voice I like, it's her. Her talent is so impressive. I can't wrap my mind around the diversity of all the roles she's done.

Easily, Easily, Easily, Hyden Walch, solely for voicing Starfire in Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go!

I have multiple favorites, can't say just one here.

Charles Martinet - Baby Luigi (Mario)
Hugh Dillon - Nick (Left 4 Dead 2)
Denis Yuchenkov - Nick (Russian dub of Left 4 Dead 2)
Grey DeLisle - Vicky (Fairly Oddparents)
Scott Dreier - Knuckles (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Mike Pollock and Deem Bristow - Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Steve Blum - Starscream (Transformers Prime)
Daran Norris - Cosmo, Timmy's Dad (Fairly Oddparents) and Knockout (Transformers Prime)

Kristen Schaal, she does pretty much the same voice for all her characters, but damn do I love it.

Oh and that guy that does Lemongrab, Morty, and many other awkward whiny characters, Justin Roiland.

And that multi-voice talented actress Tara Strong

of course without needing to be said, Charles Martinet

After finally finishing Luigi's Mansion 3, I'm gonna go with Charles Martinet without question. Some other favorites are Kazumi Totaka (voice of Yoshi and E. Gadd) and Samantha Kelly (voice of Toad, Toadette, Peach).
Some non-video game voice actors that I like are James Arnold Taylor (voice of Obi-Wan Kenobi in Star Wars: The Clone Wars) and Dee Bradley Baker (voice of all clone troopers in Star Wars: The Clone Wars; though he's known for a lot more than that, that's the only thing I watch with him in it). Honorable mentions for John Leeson (voice of K9 in Doctor Who) and Stephen Stanton (who did a masterful job of imitating Alec Guiness in Star Wars Rebels).

My favorite voice actors from the Mario series are:

Jen Taylor (favorite VA for Peach, Daisy, Toad, and Toadette)
Kerri Kane (favorite VA for Rosalina)
Dolores Rogers (favorite VA for Bowser Jr.)

I really liked the 4Kids voice cast from the Sonic series. My favorite voice actors were:

Jason Griffith (Sonic and Shadow)
Dan Green (Knuckles)
Lisa Ortiz (Amy)
Kathleen Delaney (Rouge)
Rebecca Honig (Cream)
Erica Schroeder (Blaze)
Mike Pollock (Dr. Eggman)
Amy Birnbaum (Charmy)

If there was one positive thing I had to say about the 4kids dub of Sonic X, it was certainly the casting of the voice actors. Even though I feel like Dan Green makes for an old gruff feel for Knuckles (I prefer the cool and level-headed Knuckles from SA2), I still appreciate the effort the voice actors did, including Dan Green, and I generally like their casting. They even made some poor dialogue from 4kids sound fine.

My two childhood heroes are both voice actors: Charles Martinet and Seth MacFarlane. Charles Martinet for the obvious being on this forum.
Seth MacFarlane is the voice actor of many characters in Family Guy. What makes him my childhood hero is not just the fact that I watched a lot of Family Guy over the past few years, but also because of one impressive story about his life: Apparently, one night he was so hungover after a party that he missed his flight the next day by being 10 minutes late. That flight was one of the two planes that crashed into the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001. Family Guy had been run for two seasons but was cancelled because there weren't enough viewers. They brought it back in 2003, and since then, the show has been much appreciated. If it wasn't for the fact that he got hungover and missed his flight, he would no longer be here. Now, we get to enjoy the wonderful and hilarious voice actor that he is, not being just a voice actor but also so much more as the story writer of Family Guy's episodes and the comedian he is. That makes him a special and excitingly intriguing human being for me.
Lesson for life: party as much as you can because it might save your life tomorrow. 😁

The late Long John Baldry (Robotnik AOSTH) is one of the actors who made me want to voice act. He did such an amazing job as Robotnik, it isn't even funny. Every line is delivered with such passion and cheese. He could read the phone book, and I would listen to the whole thing, chuckling along the way. He made Robotnik such an amazing character in that show. May he rest in peace.
Oh and another really awesome VA, who I feel like mentioning is Caliborn's from LRHS, even if you don't like or have any interest in Homestuck you should watch the opening of this video (Caliborn goes by uu here.)

Mike Pollock (Dr. Eggman - 2003-Present)
Matthew Wood (General Grievous, Battle Droids - Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

i like dub anime voice actors

Ian Sinclair (voice of Brook in One Piece)
Dallas Reid (voice of Asta in Black Clover)
Ricco Fajardo (voice of Taiju Oki in Dr. Stone)
Eric Vale (voice of Yuki Soma in Fruits Basket)
Alejandro Saab (voice of Tamotsu Denkigai in Akiba'sTrip)
Tia Ballard (voice of Zero Two in Darling in the Franxx)
Cristina Valenzuela (voice of Darkness in Konosuba) i have her autograph funnn

In light of BLM and just being great actors and people, I want to bring up Phil LaMarr, Cree Summers and Kevin Micheal Richardson, I feel bad for not mentioning them earlier

Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, Chris Edgerly, Pamela Hayden, Grey DeLisle, Tress MacNeille, Kevin Michael Richardson, Maggie Roswell, Russi Taylor, Karl Wiedergott, Marcia Mitzman Gaven, Doris Grau, Christopher Collins, Marcia Wallace, Albert Brooks, Phil Hartman, Jon Lovitz, Joe Mantegna, Kelsey Grammer

Charles Martinet, Mike Pollock, Jason Griffith, Ryan Drummond, Dan Green, Eric Stuart, Sean Schemmel and several others I can't think of at the moment.

American Animation: Mike Henry, his dry humorless voice is ironically somehow the most funny thing in Family Guy.

Anime: David Grey is my favorite in Dragon Ball Super, he really nailed his performance as Zamasu, and he may even be better than Shinichiro Miki (the sub actor).

Video Games: I'll always like Charles Martinet, I hope Nintendo has tons of acting stored in case anything happens to him because he's irreplaceable.

Back