Recent Forum Changes

Leonardo DiCaprio's Oscar said:
Bartz Klauser said:
MrConcreteDonkey is now a Global Moderator! Fear and obey him as you would the rest of us.

NO

NO YOU CANNOT DO THIS

THIS IS VERY BAD

I THOUGHT YOU WERE MAKING A MISTAKE WITH SMASHER

BUT MAN!

I'VE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE

but srsly tho, congrats on your promotion mcd, you'll do fine <3 i'm next...

Nice sarcasm right there.

Just a request to update a locked thread. On the FAQ and under the header "Where are the rules?", it should now read that the rules are found in the Help board.

Thank you.

Am I late or something, because I see the original user names now being displayed below the avatars?

Well thanks for pointing that out, didn't notice 'em

Why is it not on some people's? For example, it's on LGM's profile but not BLOF's.

"Baby Luigi" is my user name hence why nothing underneath my avatar. I changed it a while ago in fear that some random user might take it while I was a different name.

"Striker Mario" is just LGM's display name, her username is LeftyGreenMario.

Did the signature height limit got lowered? Because my signature height got cut off, resorting to changing my sig pic.

Also, see the above poster's sig, got cut off when it didn't before.

It's the same with me. It cuts off.

I think they did slightly lower the height limit. I made the changes to get the signature to display properly .

I'm like why the hell would they lower the height limit even though the previous one worked perfectly fine?

I think I do agree with the change though, 250px is still a bit too tall; having too tall signatures hinders legibility.

So hey I just wanted to point out that when editing my signature, it still says the height limit is 250.
SpjbEov.png

I did a test with an image with height 250 and it cut off rather than shrinking it.

200 is the limit of the height. Any more than that and it will not accommodate. You have to shrink it yourself manually.

Is there an option to switch off Daylight Savings Time? Several places do not practise DST like here, so seeing the hour automatically change is kind of off-putting.

Thank you for reading.

As far as I know, there is no automatic option, you probably have to manually change it yourself through Time Offset settings every time it changes.

Back