How many times have you beaten the original Super Mario Bros.?

Cordelia

Ace Pegasus Knight
I can’t get past the 2nd level

Because the time runs out for the Masterpieces Trial in Brawl, and I’ve never really bothered getting this game

ZelenPixel

syuper mario in real loif
maybe 3 or 4 times? i really dont remember. ive beaten smb2 way more times and even then i have No idea how many. i miss it i wanna play it again when i get nes online

Doctor Healmore

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
I beat it once in Normal Mode with no Warp Zones, but had to use that Continue Cheat like I never have before.

I attempted it in Hard Mode, with Warp Zones of course, but I never got past 8-3. Dang, I hate that level.

Dr. Baby Luigi

Mushroom Kingdom's Most Adorable Doctor
I have never even played it, much less beaten it. I don't have much incentive to play it today, especially with the likes of New Super Mario Bros. around.

I beat Normal Mode and Hard Mode once, but I played the Super Mario All-Stars version which saves after you beat each world, and I had to do the infinite lives trick in World 3-1. But I didn't use any Warp Zones.

Marie

If you find any good Marie fanart, send it here!
Once, and you can bet your boots I used the Continue cheat (or should I say, the feature they didn't tell you about so they could sell you strategy guides). No Warp Zones though. Also, it was on an actual NES (SMB/Duck Hunt cart of course).

Kamek

OH, MY!!
Twice. Once on my own and once along with three of my siblings. Both times within the last year or so. I used to play it all the time as a kid but never beat it back then.

Paper Mario

Goomba
The version I beat wasn't official, it was the one where you could select between different game franchise protagonists.

I kind of assumed that as Mario, it was just like the original but there were probably still differences. But I ran through that a lot on a school laptop in high school. I'm not sure if I've beaten the genuine NES version before. I have it and have played it but by the time I owned it I had more interest in the current games so idk.

BlueFire

Goomba
I first beat it when playing Super Mario Bros Deluxe and I have since beat the original NES version and the All Stars version.

The version I beat wasn't official, it was the one where you could select between different game franchise protagonists.
Wait, Super Mario Bros. Crossover? I wonder if that still exists.

Anyways, maybe once? I find myself physically unable to play an NES game after being spoiled by the modern age. :p