Your Favourite Ships

winstein

Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
Awards Committee
MarioWiki
winstein
The Mario series has introduced quite a lot of ships or boats, whether it's one that travels by air that Bowser regularly employs, or the traditional ship that is used to sail water. Or, for the sake of completion, one that is used to travel on land is the Landship, which is found in Mario Kart 8. No doubt that everyone has a favourite boat, and I think I am partial to either the MSS Sea Star used in Mario Party 7 or the Daisy Cruiser introduced in Mario Kart: Double Dash!!.

799px-MSS_Sea_Star.png
800px-Daisy_Cruiser.png

What is yours?

Thank you for reading.

SSBrass.png

best one believe me

Forde said:
1200px-SMG_Comet_Observatory_Front_Overview.png

Spaceships count, don't they?
ZelenPixel said:
what about the odyssey does it count

Yes, they do count. They are types of ships after all! After all, if a conversation were about preferred shipping pairs (as in relation-"ship") here, these two would likely be suggested as joke preferences.

Thank you for reading.

800px-Pirate_Goomba%27s_Minions.png

Erdrick the Hero said:
The Odyssey.

But man was that title misleading until I opened the thread (I thought you meant relationships in Mario).

The thread is made in response to the Mario community's tendency to bring up material ships as their favourite whenever a topic on Mario relationships is brought up, because I guess preferred couples tend to be topics of contention so that response is a common way to dodge the question. It's basically to gauge on whether the community will answer the question directly or loop back to discussing relationships again.

Thank you for reading.

1200px-Koopalings_Airship_Artwork.jpg

Can't forget the classic

maybe bowser's submarine is amphibious

Lowkey thought this was gonna be a thread about pairings and I was gonna legit list all of mine

lmao

you can list pairings of koopalings' airship x broodals' airship im sure no one will mind

CartoonDoomship.jpg

Who the hell played Super Mario Bros. 3 on the Airship levels and decided "yes, this 2D level exactly what this entire ship looks like"

But on a brighter note, Mario should be on a plane and should dogfight with the airship.

ArmedForcesPilot.png

Back