zel weekly art thread

we have more spore this week than i expected
some guys (also the ocs mentioned are the girls)
mmmm.png

speculative biology thoughts... im trying to make sense of these species ive been making for years because having them be completely armless just made No sense (despite similar instances happening in real life of such, but all i can think of are birds which when theyre flightless they usually dont need their front limbs n e way)
maybe_make_them_frickin_make_sense_for_once.png

one guy this time. i was meaning to make more but idk what happened
haha_ha_ONE.png

dumb plant and pirate bird woman i made in starboumd
also dont support chucklefish who developed starbound . chucklefish are bad and stinky
nerds.png

bird app bird moments. featuring red really hating rain (hes wrong rain is great)
im_so_funnyt.png

im_so_funnyt2.png

guy using only parts i hardly use, robot guy, skyfish guy, and remake forever-flying guy
ah_incomprehensible_creature_thumbnails.png

EDIT: PAGE 7

Last edited:
yeah.png
random guy from my mind because i wanted to try this cool teal/magenta color scheme
this_greenish_cyan_and_pink_is_such_a_good_combination_of_colors.png

worm on a string doodles + similar looking things with different fur lengths
woim.png

woim_another.png

rewatching angry birds toons for the first time in years (and also seeing some episodes for the first time in ever) so im gonna see if i can make a doodle related to every episode
toons_doodles1.png

and other angy bird nonsense
help_girl_i_cant_stop_drawing_willow.png

for another starbound mod i may never finish heres a bunch of random bugs
unknown.png

this is the newest one at the moment because im very good at putting off things and i end up watching episodes once every few days only and pretty late in the day\
toons_doodles2.png

two guys with upside down modified mouth parts, and then three guys based on very old drawings (two of which were also based ON spore itself so this is a funny recursion)
look_the_pink_purple_one_is_so_spot_on.png

yeah2.png

if you want nothing but angry birds and spore for some reason youre in luck!
angy bird oc from 2012 i think i only drew exactly once and have literally no info on besides them being a crow (or being named that)
looks_like_my_cat.png

hello i have 6 this time, with some more color heckin around! whoops that caption aligned too much with the firts doodle here
toons_doodles3.png

im celebrating spore's anniversary!!! its got like three different release dates, all a day or two apart, so im gonna be doing this a few days in a row. for today, spore released on september 4th in a bunch of countries in europe
the first few creatures here are willosaurs based on spore concept art by christian lorenz scheurer (https://web.archive.org/web/2020022...er.com/htmlpages/games/SPORE/SPORE_index.html)
then the debug squid from http://www.chrishecker.com/My_liner_notes_for_spore
and the remaining 3 are whatever came to mind
happy_birthday_spore1.png

EDIT I FORGOT HER EYEBROWS I PUT THEM BACK
unknown.png

Last edited:
not much more this week but i did what i could
day 2 of spore anniversary celebration. it released on september 5th in the rest of europe apparently
happy_birthday_spore2.png

GIF_05.09.2021_13-47-10.gif

day 3 of spore anniversary celebration i forgot to play it yesterday and didnt make much this time either LMAO
spore released on september 7th in the us
happy_birthday_spore3.png

this was made the day i got my new monitor and i was trying to get used to it and also the fact that my (main) mouse's middle click. literally just no longer works (im using two mice now and one is just for middle clicking LMAO)
guys.png

a beefy one this time i decided im gona post 10 at a time! also i drew the first two here like, last week and just sat on them until today lmao
ALSO these doodles might just be for the first season and i might stop after this one. well see!!!
toons_doodles4.png

extremely spontaneous drawing idea because i realised i barely drew this week, so; constellation creature
also my new monitor is weird with warping colors so i dont know how good this looks on better displays!!! but im pretty happy with it either way
this_was_the_most_abrupt_drawing_idea_and_i_thank_a_random_mario_wiki_article_for_it3.png

oh wait oh! theres uh Three things this week actually but what i have im preddy happy with
a forest fairy, and creature i made while sitting down on the floor because of how much every color would shift on my new monitor
wacky.png

throwback to this missingno i doodled in september 2020, and also this sprite i made in september 2017, and also this sprite i made in... august 2014! not september! help girl i cant stop redrawing missingno as a literal bird
more_like_PRESENT_no2.png

pulls this out of my brain
gal.png

a whole lot more this time hey hey
quote from https://perchance.org/incorrect-quote-generator
violence.png

vaguelyyy inspired from a bunch of stuff i saw on tumblr that day
critters.png

GIF_19.09.2021_16-59-11.gif

worldbuildin these Fools
more_developmence.png

part 5 of angry birds toons doodles but im only doing season 1 now because even thats taking a lot
toons_doodles5.png

random guy while i was watching a vid
corckondile.png

i was highly impatient for the direct so i turned on spore and did some stuff for a little over an hour. making red in the spaceship editor took up most of that playtime
this_is_my_power_to_summon_the_grox_for_the_final_dlc_in_super_smash_bros_ultimate.png

this is from before i tweaked the red a little (which is what you see in the above pic) but its impressive how much i progressed in that stuff! wow! (also the thing in the middle is uh, from a roblox game, sekaiju. it is entirely unrelated and it just showed up because i couldnt find a way to search for red angy bird without bringing up that redraptor as well)
unknown.png

and what i Just drew, another guy while i was watching a vid because it looks like im gonna end up doodling a whole lot of critters while watching a vid at the same time,
idont_know.png

actually all of the drawings this week aside from the toons doodles were drawn while watching a vid at the same time!

birds and halloween stuff
redressed ms spoffit a maxis creature that always comes with galactic adventures. halloween cloth
happy_alloween.png

attempt at redesigning the charcater thats just Red (Girl) and making her look more distinct
unknown.png

birdo idea htats been floating in my head for a few days
bbbbbbb.png

luca
lllllllllll.png

and then this drawing idea has also been floating in my head for like a month. poppy invites the blues to the comedy area also her joke is from club penguin. bird game
lllllllllll2.png

halloween thing actually drawn on october 1st instead of somewhere in september this time
spook.png

Last edited:
ok i actually just forgot yesterday
heres a chuck as well but ive made him in spore. i dont even make normal spaceships anymore i just recreate stuff like this or beepo or the dam pinna park wheel that one time LMAO Anyawy there be also some other stuff
im_a_chuckster.png

i drew the first 6 of these a buncha days ago and sat on them for longer than i intended again. sat on 9.5 of them for a day also because i had to SLEEP
but anyway part 6 of toons doodles. almost done with season 1!
toons_doodles6.png

my 2012 angy bird ocs but now actually look good. ive redrawn three of them slready but on was redrawn for the first time
i_have_so_many_more_ocs.png

dragin i spent quite some time on bc i also watched a vid in the background
yea_dragin.png

fur tests. also while watchin a vid of course
fluf2.png

angy bird s and random critters
part 7 of toons doodles a lot of which ive also been sitting on for a while of course. ive decided to leave out the final three episodes of season 1 because i realised ok im actually kind of too burned out on these and idk what to draw for episode 50 so i think this is it for now. very unsatisfying end (for now) but i hope to finish off this at Some Point in the future...
this whole challenge thing was fun to do though!!! and im really happy with the one i did for ep 47 here
and i think it was decent practice for. drawing angy bird at least !
toons_doodles7.png

experimenting with ms paint brushes and then i edited it to hell with paint.net
i_need_to_experiment_with_brushes_more_like_that3.png

guy with a color variation that was picked from the original with some colors negatived
ccccccccccccccccccc.png

ccccccccccccccccccc2.png

i had an idea and actually went through with it immediateley
minecraft.png

i was Meaning to make more and then got distracted
yeah_procrastinating.png

i deliberately made my pfp to look as terrible as possible but im kinda into the idea actually
the hat is from angry birds seasons by the way
Whhhew_thats_actually_kinda_nice.png

idk wat to say ! but we do have some variety
drew this in a little under 4 minutes just to make fun of nft nerds
the context is that i saw a tweet with an nft that apparently was the most viewed nft in the whatever it was. it also looked terrible. and it pissed me off SO much i decided that i would draw better pixel art, in just a few minutes, record the whole process AND paste it directly on discord (in a boosted server so it has big upload limits). also the whole video had the mario artist paint studio monkey music playing
making_fun_of_nft_people.png

spores
unknown.png

random snails
snale3.png

i found an ancient space chuck drawing and it inspired me
he_maybe_would_flirt_with_ice_bird_also.png

transformice fur i guess based on bearded vultures (left is the base)
bearded_vulture_awesome.png

a guy with a color variant
birt2.png

birt4.png

apparently it be bubbles 10th birthday so i had to draw something and then i forgot the black mask coloring around his eyes whoops
the_cake_could_hav_been_bigger_probably.png

this is potentially image heavy because theres some gifs AND four images with a resolution of 3200x1800 (then again theyre probably going to load anyways)
oh was that supposed to be mario
super_mariop.png

oh whoops my current pfp this part of the post is gonna look weird while i have said pfp maybe
sometimes_this_is_just_what_you_gota_do.png

here come spore critters again with gifs
LE_FISHE.png

GIF_25.10.2021_20-32-30.gif

GIF_25.10.2021_20-36-07.gif

since i have a mouse that can middle click again i decided to make another pretty scene in an adventure since i havent done that in a while. i couldnt really without middle click because i cant rotate the camera with right click LMAO theres no option to set it to that unlike tribal and civ and space stage Anyway i call this scene morning
Spore_2021-10-26_23-58-50.png

Spore_2021-10-26_23-59-04.png

Spore_2021-10-26_23-59-20.png

Spore_2021-10-26_23-59-36.png

tux paint thingy
20211027225642.png

here i was trying to draw a cat mario transformice fur ...
unknown.png

critters
weevil_mammal2.png

redrawing creatures for this world im building but more biologically sound, i guess?
a_biped_2.png

neck_revamp.png

this angry birds seasons artwork for some reason read to me like stella being horrible at math i have no idea why. but this is my headcanon now
mood.png

mood2.png

also featuring dahlia i like how she turned out. ive drawn her maybe once or twice before

its saturday? huh? anyway here are a bunch of angry birts doodles (and other things)
im drawing a lot of angry birds doodles because i want to and youre all getting to see them. im sharing the doodles too
for october 31st to cap off spoopy month
SPOOKK.png

no context
unknown.png

random guy using the ms paint calligraphy brush and then paint.net heckery. both are things i forget these programs have and never use then
guy4.png

blues hats in angry birds epic be like
(not a joke)
literally.png

spore! spore!
one_of_the_first_things_i_do_with_having_more_ram_is_making_the_Violence_Children_in_spore.png

im. going to learn to draw matilda properly eventually at some point maybe
eggggggggggg.png

random very quick creature doodles
zoom_out.png

testttttt.png

chuck invited people to play a four player game with him and the blues just immediately hogged all the available spots or something
gameing.png

angry birds epic
i_TRIED_to_draw_the_staff_in_but_that_didnt_work_out.png

wait thats two angry birds epic things this week i have no idea why that happened. ive never played it i cant until they rerelease it hopefully
AND the blues r here a bunhc. Also a Coinkydinky .

💀 (Forgor)
also i havent been drawing much while watching videos , instead i just keep playing transformice lmao i kinda ran out of drawing ideas for these
based on a beautiful neuralblender creation
thank_you_neuralblender.png

a bit from this interview
i_actually_researched_wat_the_proper_size_ratios_would_be_im_assuming_super_man_is_180_cm_tall.png

i completely forgot until now that back in 2014-2016 i had this dragon i kept making in dragon (and, one time, gryphon) makers on deviantart. i named her... Blureen anyway heres blureen drawn for the firstest time ever
what_kinda_name_IS_blureen_rigth.png

i made one guy and then went into another room for like an hour and then didnt feel like making more guys but heres a phoenix sort of thingamabob with creepy n cute parts only
sort_of_like_a_phoenix.png

redesign of this character who has never been named and only appears in a few pieces of artwork exclusively related to one episode of angry birds seasons. who i call matildas girlfriend. idk how i pulled this off first try especially considering that this character is simply not easy to redesign
redesign_later_lmao.png

also drew again that ruby redesign i did some time ago since that was relevant
wendy.png

dinosaurs edition
my weird rodent from transformice
need study. Want Draw. Only Draw
RAT.png

i_mean_true.png

Terence
tetgenrtnvdfgcvgce.png

here are dinosaurs as promised (JUST KIDDING THE TWO PREVIOUS IMAGES WAS DINOSAURS HAHAHA)
please_appreciate_this_pun.png

dkc3 anniversary awesome
several_months_not_drawing_dixie_will_dot_hat_i_guess.png

ive had this idea sitting around since.. early september apparently
still_ALMOST_birds.png

toucan i found on gifcities (like here)
yea_drawing_more_gifcities_stuff.png

and then the animal creature critter being i generated with neuralblender
WOW.png

my internet is being terrible and surprisingly i didnt have too much trouble compilin this
baby silver ( real ) (better)
(yes theres an official version of baby silver) i atually bothered to base this one on real baby peregrine falcons instead of just, here is the existing birt but with bigger eyes and thats it .
more_violence.png

wanted to make more guys but i got big distracted so i didnt
More_like_fish_parrot.png

willow angry birds has ridiculous feathers . here is a demonstration
they_dropped_angry_birds_rerelease_news_while_i_was_drawing_this.png

i was drawing this while watching the newest billiam vid (it is about lost) (it is 3 hours long) (it is also very good)
bird_QUESTION_MARK.png

this was a response to something
WATCH_OUT.png

Video Gameing
he_can_barely_operate_the_mouse.png

EDIT: tux paint updated just Today so i went to check out the new stuff
the first naturey image uses the new reflection magic tool for water
20211127125542.png

and here is a template image but with repeated use of glass tile + chalk, mirror one time to even out the chalk spam, and then reflection
20211127131023.png
(edit: Sorry to the two peopel who already have seen the post and liked it but i have some more stuff . i edited in two more images at the end of the spoiler)

Last edited:
uhh birds?
hello i made matilda in the spaceship editor and nothing else!! !!! !!
hoping i can continue the spore angry birts recreations soon
this isnt actually one ive made before too
(i mean ive made red and chuck and blues and also bubbles and ice bird in hte spaceship editor but not matilda yet because i did not have good taste in ~2013)
all_you_need_really.png

another fur for transformice based on a microraptor. i actually submitted this to the official tfm discord alongside the bearded vulture fur from october so 👁👁
microraptor.png

yeah text in the top left explains this prety much
yeah.png

wilol,w
FRESH.png

it was december 1st apparently angry birds released in finland then, before it did everywhere else, but its treated as a soft launch and not the actual anniversary or something but i still had to draw someting for it. took three hours
reb.png

same day, i got really frustrated at tony;s sprite in angry birds seasons because the artstyle completely did not match and then i just went and traced a terence pic to make this one and. even i could do it in relatively little time why does tony get stuck with a complete artstyle mismatch
(top left is official, top right is just terence also official from the same game, bottom right is mine)
unknown.png

redrew some guys from 2015-2017 or so
REDRAW_OK.png

turns out i still cant draw poppy for some reason but anyway ive had this idea inmy head for some time
piranha_plant_rea_life.png

a random guy and then i asked for some requests
yeah.png

you peek into my brain and this is all you see
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngry_b.png

lmao what a perfect way to cap this batch

i didnt forget i was just waiting to finish a thing for angry birds 12th anniversary (this post is near entirely angry birds)
also drawing will slow down again for some time because exams
also! formatting test with [hr] so i hope its easier to look at
random angry birds oc doodles
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.png

the second one was actually to help me with color picking easier but i really like the little doodles i put on it!
aaaa_oc_colors.png

the third one is just a redraw of some older one that wasnt really an oc anyways, from an "angry birds sea" idea?
more_old_redraws.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...82/facebook_image_ad_2_web_0-lbox-780x444.png see link for wtf this is responding to my friend is looking at presskits
whoopsie.png

buples bubbbbbble
and_a_fish.png

more willow
wwwwwwwwwww.png

drawing at a ridiculous huge resolution (4152 x 3464)
lmao.png

ms paint spray tool orb for you to ponder
pond.png

i still cant draw poppy
VIEOLNCE.png

self explanatory. either my internet or the games own connection cut off like, thrice or fource yesterday and it was a little frustrating lmao
pain.png

said thing i was waiting to finish ( happy angry birds day )
BIRD_DAY2.png

yeah exams started! i still try to doodle when i can though. theres a lot of doodles here
they released an official angry birds game on roblox anyways dumb bug mcspearface i made there, illustrated in blob form (which could look better tbh)
def_tweak_later.png

random guy
lizarb2.png

lizarb3.png

some spores
unknown.png

cheeze
why_does_everyone_think_about_cheese.png

some super quick doodles
b.png

idk.png

matilda like the classic desigm but drawn more like the toons design because i dont want to draw her any other way
unknown.png

aand also this
super_mario_odyssey.png

the last 5 images in a row were all done the same day within a period of 6 hours

Last edited:
i have a bit of free-ish time before going back to exams so
another transformice fur thing but it is also this\
(for anyone not in the know this is uh half traced https://transformice.fandom.com/wiki/Shop/Fur see existing furs there)
red.png

i think i was talking about undertale/deltarune having a lot of obvious ms paint colors
microsoft_apint.png

lmao
true_gameing.png

illustration of cat breading
breab.png

this comment spoke out to me
I_CANT_BELIVE_SHE_SWORE.png

i drew this the day i was freed from exams yesterday
d.png

as well as this
flunf2.png

a drawing idea hit me so hard . perfect drawing to end this batch on (also im like genuinely getting a lot better at drawing matilda and im glad)
i_dont_think_she_knows_either.png

hapy new year heres some remaining stuff from 2021
fairy fly guy and some hood guy
the_first_one_is_based_on_a_fairy_fly.png

thyank you angry birds seasons for this outfit
Dyou_tihnk_she_had_a_goth_phase_i_think_it_would_be_funny.png

speedrun drawing willow too
W.png

random guy
this.png

looking at new official angry birds content is like
im_multiplicating.png

enjoy no context
i_am_drinking_it.png

more stuff from https://perchance.org/incorrect-quote-generator featuring angry birts epic because im still obsessed over it
in_fact_rude_is_often_my_reaction_when_playin_too.png

this is actually partly from 2022 because i turned this on shortly before midnight and finished it after midnight
like_i_did_last_year.png

bit of an attempt to redesign courtney from hte second angry birds movie? bc we were chatting about her design is Weird
more_like_rabbid_peach_but_boring.png

oh wait thats my first drawing in 2022. oh wait. oh

this is literally just angry birds and nothing else
tests?
unknown.png

more of the dinosaur au featuring bomb this time and i tweaked matilda
Arguably_matilda_could_still_just_be_a_bird2.png

another thing for transformice i also put into the suggestions channel on its discord
willow_hat2.png

luc a
Luigi.png

heres another luca and some other doodles inspired by the kids write jokes twitter
thank_you_kids_write_jokes.png

that one artwork from memory
c.png

this week flew by it feels like i didnt do much in terms of art but i also did?
interesting overlap with idle animations
awesome_overlap_in_idle_animations.png

transformice item idea wips. for the suggestions channel. i will b working on these over time
unknown.png

first animal creature of the year bebey !! !!!
finally_a_new_guy.png

finally_a_new_guy2.png

some kind of bug guy with bonus experimental blurred shading
bug.png

bug2.png

found a "draw your chicken" challenge on another server adn thought i was real funny
draw_your_chicken_well_i_did_it.png

this angry birds book i read recently surprisingly even just casually said birds are dinosaurs im p impressed anyway this bit was interesting
dinosaur_writing_down_dinosaur_facts_featuring_inconsistent_deisgns.png

aaaaaaaaand heres that one from earlier but properly finished
angler.png

got a surprisingly positive reception in the item suggestions channel on the transformice discord

back to exams i will still keep drawin when i can but heres a bunch of mostly angry birds nonsense (the usual)
i havent drawn mario fan art in like months
actual_red_voice_clips_include_WAHOOA_and_WAHAHAA_and_some_kind_of_yahoo_like.png

baby silver again but revised even further
unknown.png

:?
unknown.png

spore cells are peak
unknown.png

a slug that evolved to be able to fly would definitely have more adaptations than that but it was late and i still needed to study so i didnt put much thought into it beyond wings
FLIGHT_SLUG_SOMEHOW.png

going out of my way to draw angry birds movie adjacent stuff???? had to happen eventually i guess? also ive never played evolution and i dont intend to but the characters are 👍
the_only_movie_adjacent_hatchling_that_matters.png

the_only_movie_adjacent_hatchling_that_matters3.png

and heres suddenly something of considerably different quality lmao i captioned this separately as "Prooof of concepyt" and "chuck ekleyeashes" (yes with those typos)
eeeeeeeeeeee.png

permament forever mood always
me_forever.png

skimmers
hehe.png

Last edited:
alright back to regular amounts of art for a few months at least
another transformice fur suggestion including My Bias (at least people seemed to like it a lot) oh right there was a wip of this in an earlier post here so heres that too
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

unknown.png

i saw a funny gif and thought it was funny and it might have taken me a moment to reailse that actually it is a weird gif because mario cant punch in super mario galaxy .
Well.png

woohoo (i drew a good dahlia this time)
im_also_short_women.png

complete difference in effort spent drawing either charcater because i do happen to care matilda a lot and garry basically not at all. garry looks like a cryptobro redditor
only_funny_thing_that_could_arise_from_the_new_timeline.png

also no joke about cardboard nfts these are based on a real(?) thing (image 1, image 2)

silver should always just be like this (og meme)
perfect.png

doodled badges for all the furs ive suggested for transformice, i guess? i saw some other people making badges for their own fur suggestions and i decided that it sounded fun so heres FIVE rats
oh_rats.png

gamer_popy.png

another fur wip idea. not based off of anything i just had the idea for a paintbrush tail and went off from there. ill finish it soon probably i really like how this is so far
unknown.png

THE RETURN!!! of dumb bug mcspearface from Angry Birds: Bird Island. i cant remember if i named her spearface or pointyface but it seems to be the former
now_thats_an_oc.png

typical stuff youd epxect from me at this point
spore stuff, including a recreation of a guy from spore origins since ive played it for the firts time around that time. i brought it up in the video games forum but it left quite an impression on me
im_bakc_bebey.png

i forgot how to draw mario characters
first mario fanarto f da year babey
only took like a month
banas._banas._banas..png

finished the fur i showed a wip of in my last post
another transformice fur suggestion (see https://transformice.fandom.com/wiki/Shop/Fur for existing furs)
paint.png

good taste
Awesomenesss.png

the idea for this has been sittin in my brain for some time and i like how this turned out a lot
this_is_what_we_truly_needed.png

matilda pic
m.png

saw a meme and IMMEDIATELY thought "Thats chuck"
rtrue.png

i think about angry birds summer madness a lot. i cant watch summer madness i dont have netflix . anyway i wondered about how some characters could potentially look like in it? so heres willow, i also attempted to replicate the shading style somewhat
w2.png

heres ANOTHER fur wip
unknown.png

car
bad_pigy.png

Back