zelen posts her art every saturday :}

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
She/her
we have more spore this week than i expected
some guys (also the ocs mentioned are the girls)

speculative biology thoughts... im trying to make sense of these species ive been making for years because having them be completely armless just made No sense (despite similar instances happening in real life of such, but all i can think of are birds which when theyre flightless they usually dont need their front limbs n e way)

one guy this time. i was meaning to make more but idk what happened

dumb plant and pirate bird woman i made in starboumd
also dont support chucklefish who developed starbound . chucklefish are bad and stinky

bird app bird moments. featuring red really hating rain (hes wrong rain is great)

guy using only parts i hardly use, robot guy, skyfish guy, and remake forever-flying guy

EDIT: PAGE 7

Last edited:

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
She/her
random guy from my mind because i wanted to try this cool teal/magenta color scheme

worm on a string doodles + similar looking things with different fur lengths

rewatching angry birds toons for the first time in years (and also seeing some episodes for the first time in ever) so im gonna see if i can make a doodle related to every episode

and other angy bird nonsense

for another starbound mod i may never finish heres a bunch of random bugs

this is the newest one at the moment because im very good at putting off things and i end up watching episodes once every few days only and pretty late in the day\

two guys with upside down modified mouth parts, and then three guys based on very old drawings (two of which were also based ON spore itself so this is a funny recursion)

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
She/her

if you want nothing but angry birds and spore for some reason youre in luck!
angy bird oc from 2012 i think i only drew exactly once and have literally no info on besides them being a crow (or being named that)

hello i have 6 this time, with some more color heckin around! whoops that caption aligned too much with the firts doodle here

im celebrating spore's anniversary!!! its got like three different release dates, all a day or two apart, so im gonna be doing this a few days in a row. for today, spore released on september 4th in a bunch of countries in europe
the first few creatures here are willosaurs based on spore concept art by christian lorenz scheurer (https://web.archive.org/web/2020022...er.com/htmlpages/games/SPORE/SPORE_index.html)
then the debug squid from http://www.chrishecker.com/My_liner_notes_for_spore
and the remaining 3 are whatever came to mind

EDIT I FORGOT HER EYEBROWS I PUT THEM BACK

Last edited:

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
She/her
not much more this week but i did what i could
day 2 of spore anniversary celebration. it released on september 5th in the rest of europe apparently

day 3 of spore anniversary celebration i forgot to play it yesterday and didnt make much this time either LMAO
spore released on september 7th in the us

this was made the day i got my new monitor and i was trying to get used to it and also the fact that my (main) mouse's middle click. literally just no longer works (im using two mice now and one is just for middle clicking LMAO)

a beefy one this time i decided im gona post 10 at a time! also i drew the first two here like, last week and just sat on them until today lmao
ALSO these doodles might just be for the first season and i might stop after this one. well see!!!

extremely spontaneous drawing idea because i realised i barely drew this week, so; constellation creature
also my new monitor is weird with warping colors so i dont know how good this looks on better displays!!! but im pretty happy with it either way

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
She/her
oh wait oh! theres uh Three things this week actually but what i have im preddy happy with
a forest fairy, and creature i made while sitting down on the floor because of how much every color would shift on my new monitor

throwback to this missingno i doodled in september 2020, and also this sprite i made in september 2017, and also this sprite i made in... august 2014! not september! help girl i cant stop redrawing missingno as a literal bird

pulls this out of my brain

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
She/her
a whole lot more this time hey hey
quote from https://perchance.org/incorrect-quote-generator

vaguelyyy inspired from a bunch of stuff i saw on tumblr that day

worldbuildin these Fools

part 5 of angry birds toons doodles but im only doing season 1 now because even thats taking a lot

random guy while i was watching a vid

i was highly impatient for the direct so i turned on spore and did some stuff for a little over an hour. making red in the spaceship editor took up most of that playtime

this is from before i tweaked the red a little (which is what you see in the above pic) but its impressive how much i progressed in that stuff! wow! (also the thing in the middle is uh, from a roblox game, sekaiju. it is entirely unrelated and it just showed up because i couldnt find a way to search for red angy bird without bringing up that redraptor as well)

and what i Just drew, another guy while i was watching a vid because it looks like im gonna end up doodling a whole lot of critters while watching a vid at the same time,

actually all of the drawings this week aside from the toons doodles were drawn while watching a vid at the same time!

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
She/her
birds and halloween stuff
redressed ms spoffit a maxis creature that always comes with galactic adventures. halloween cloth

attempt at redesigning the charcater thats just Red (Girl) and making her look more distinct

birdo idea htats been floating in my head for a few days

luca

and then this drawing idea has also been floating in my head for like a month. poppy invites the blues to the comedy area also her joke is from club penguin. bird game

halloween thing actually drawn on october 1st instead of somewhere in september this time

Last edited:

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
She/her
ok i actually just forgot yesterday
heres a chuck as well but ive made him in spore. i dont even make normal spaceships anymore i just recreate stuff like this or beepo or the dam pinna park wheel that one time LMAO Anyawy there be also some other stuff

i drew the first 6 of these a buncha days ago and sat on them for longer than i intended again. sat on 9.5 of them for a day also because i had to SLEEP
but anyway part 6 of toons doodles. almost done with season 1!

my 2012 angy bird ocs but now actually look good. ive redrawn three of them slready but on was redrawn for the first time

dragin i spent quite some time on bc i also watched a vid in the background

fur tests. also while watchin a vid of course

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
She/her
angy bird s and random critters
part 7 of toons doodles a lot of which ive also been sitting on for a while of course. ive decided to leave out the final three episodes of season 1 because i realised ok im actually kind of too burned out on these and idk what to draw for episode 50 so i think this is it for now. very unsatisfying end (for now) but i hope to finish off this at Some Point in the future...
this whole challenge thing was fun to do though!!! and im really happy with the one i did for ep 47 here
and i think it was decent practice for. drawing angy bird at least !

experimenting with ms paint brushes and then i edited it to hell with paint.net

guy with a color variation that was picked from the original with some colors negatived

i had an idea and actually went through with it immediateley

i was Meaning to make more and then got distracted

i deliberately made my pfp to look as terrible as possible but im kinda into the idea actually
the hat is from angry birds seasons by the way