actual spore creature
Pronouns
she/her
actually exams will only really start affecting me in january
thingy for angry birds anniversary

and then another anniversary literally a day later lmao

peafowl gryphon thing

found a tux paint brush that looks really interesting with reduced spacing

tried to depict neiderflyers skeleton because he is so necky, bad idea, i like how i drew him on the left though

more normal angry birds summer madness thing with hte hat from s1 ep4 dodgebirds

more random angry birt designs based on real life species, that being a flamingo, kiwi, booby (lmao) and spoonbill
yooooooo page 10
(i didnt draw this emote its official art)

Last edited:

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
she/her
spore in it
this was beamed into my mind when i was making tea earlier today

more of converting characters into summer madness now with poppy and melody

harpy eagle harpy

spore things including melody again

flame tail thing

random hexapodal body plan doodles

im making this Right Now i still have spore open as of this moment but im making a foest or something. just throwing a million plants in place

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
she/her

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
she/her
it was chuck
not that one that was actually my LAST drawing of the year. i kinda popped off here also

three years in a row of me playing spore right before and after new year, featuring two different variations of a water rabbit since thats what this year is apparently

THAT One. is my first drawing of the year. trying to redraw that one render but i stll didnt get it right somewhere

more of that au stuff. with luca who i already made for it recently whoops

billie from angry birds evolution did you know shes a canon butch lesbian btw

willosaur. i drew a lot of this during a spore livestream

edit: no one has liked this post yet so i think i can sneakily edit in whatever that is so next weeks image dump doesnt start with This

Last edited:

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
she/her
not much this time for obvious reasons
tweaking some older designs for this au again. everyone has teeth but i specified this for bubbles because its funny for him

drew a thing and then just spent a while rendering it because why not

something like this has been in my brain for months (also scribbly bc it was late)

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
she/her
i should be done with exams i think in a couple weeks? anyway happy first birthday to the funny bird show im not sure anyone else here has watched. theres a lot of art things here because i also found a lot of time to procrastinate
he is from said funny bird show

guy i made in the spore creature creator demo and then dressed up in the normal full game

electric guy

to be used like THIS in adventures. as i stuck a sword part into its tail. it should be attacking with its tail but it isnt but i did put some bulbs on the head to make up for it

heres a clip you will have to embed in discord to see how it works. i made it have a bird mouth in hopes that it would at least sort of sound like an animal instead of a sapient creatre

this guy is also from said funny bird show, featuring Speculative Biology Speculation (specbio spec) and also of how it looks like under the surface of hte water

brainstormed some smash alt ideas with a friend. there were numerous hats planned too in addition to those but i didnt feel like drawing them after just tweaking the recolors for a while

drew over a meme i found randomly

a random skybox painted inside of a box in sculptgl; im not sure how well it looks as a box if youre actually moving the camera around, and some of the shading and light direction is a bit wonky but dang does it make for great stills (if you dont look too closely since theyre kinda blurry and pixelly). ive never done something like this before (both... skyboxes and also painting landscapes really) so im proud of what ive managed to pull off regardless
another clip of me moving the camera around https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...8/1067917166780887170/2023-01-26_00-20-56.mp4

the moon looks weird here but its because i had to try and make it round in the actual box because i stuffed it into a corner

SUper Mariop from memory (i got it wrong) and Red Angry Birds from memory

dumb bug mc spear faces selfie in celebration of the weird firckin night time red planet randomly coming back to angry birds bird island. my friend said shes also holding hte camera with hte beak

MORE specbio things featuring yet another guy from said funny bird show

i also wanted to draw proper anninversary art for it but thatll come later i think

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
she/her
ill be done with exams Eventually .
and here is the actual anniversary art i based it on an official shirt with some differences (ie changing bombs pose so hes not just a ball with arms) also i colorpicked the original shows art a lot but it was late i just wanted to get to rewatching the show itself so i domt care

havent done any fur suggestions for transformice for a while so i did a random swirly gradient fur. my primary suggestion was the more colorful one but i also offered alternate more pastel palettes i came up with first nad people (understandably) seemed to prefer that

random oc doodle

ive also been doing a lot of things for the starbound mod and revamped the entire willow hat (making it a separate hat item now) and the hair. and i made other hats

the hat will have a bunch of unique color palettes with REFERENCES though i still havent decided on two of the color choices so theres a red blob behind them here (the beige is the default base color that the game recolors)

matilda drawn entirely with the (texture?) pencil in ms paint (if you dont count use of markers or whatevre they are for color mixing as i tend to do usually)

matilda again (summer madness) but i exaggarated the :3 you only see in the front view

i literally wrote an entire pascal program to generate one of each random part for you alongside colors ad color patterns and so i made an ugly little thing (which also kind of looks like a maxis creature! its hard to achieve their vibes normally for me) based on what i got. the colors and patterns were entirely entirely random and not up to me (like including the shades) and they turned surprisingly okay, the parts were random but where i placed them WAS up to me. i think this randomizer is an interesting challenge for making creatures, i could maybe share the sloppy little pascal code for it if anyone wants