thingy for angry birds anniversary
birdday_part_2_colors2.png

and then another anniversary literally a day later lmao
did_yuo_know_her_actual_name_is_sammy_probably.png

peafowl gryphon thing
gryph2.png

found a tux paint brush that looks really interesting with reduced spacing
20221214183235.png

tried to depict neiderflyers skeleton because he is so necky, bad idea, i like how i drew him on the left though
image.png

more normal angry birds summer madness thing with hte hat from s1 ep4 dodgebirds
image.png

more random angry birt designs based on real life species, that being a flamingo, kiwi, booby (lmao) and spoonbill
more_birt_time.png
yooooooo page 10
1044163356237500517.png
(i didnt draw this emote its official art)

Last edited:
spore in it
this was beamed into my mind when i was making tea earlier today
abhdfdfb.png

more of converting characters into summer madness now with poppy and melody
music3.png

harpy eagle harpy
harpy_harpy_hapry5a.png

spore things including melody again
image.png

image.png
image.png

flame tail thing
fiery3.png

random hexapodal body plan doodles
specbio_time3.png

im making this Right Now i still have spore open as of this moment but im making a foest or something. just throwing a million plants in place
Spore_2022-12-24_15-49-56.png

it was chuck
not that one that was actually my LAST drawing of the year. i kinda popped off here also
note_he_eated_the_soap.png

three years in a row of me playing spore right before and after new year, featuring two different variations of a water rabbit since thats what this year is apparently
truly_the_best_wayt_o_celebrate_new_year.png

THAT One. is my first drawing of the year. trying to redraw that one render but i stll didnt get it right somewhere
of_course_this_is_my_first_2023_drawing2.png

more of that au stuff. with luca who i already made for it recently whoops
gremlin_baby3.png

billie from angry birds evolution did you know shes a canon butch lesbian btw
woman2.png

willosaur. i drew a lot of this during a spore livestream
will_of_saur_sequel2.png

edit: no one has liked this post yet so i think i can sneakily edit in whatever that is so next weeks image dump doesnt start with This
what.png

Last edited:
not much this time for obvious reasons
tweaking some older designs for this au again. everyone has teeth but i specified this for bubbles because its funny for him
moreeee_tweaks2.png

drew a thing and then just spent a while rendering it because why not
anither_critter_finally5.png

something like this has been in my brain for months (also scribbly bc it was late)
yea2.png

i should be done with exams i think in a couple weeks? anyway happy first birthday to the funny bird show im not sure anyone else here has watched. theres a lot of art things here because i also found a lot of time to procrastinate
he is from said funny bird show
yeah2.png

guy i made in the spore creature creator demo and then dressed up in the normal full game
image.png

electric guy
image.png
image.png

to be used like THIS in adventures. as i stuck a sword part into its tail. it should be attacking with its tail but it isnt but i did put some bulbs on the head to make up for it
image.png
image.png

heres a clip you will have to embed in discord to see how it works. i made it have a bird mouth in hopes that it would at least sort of sound like an animal instead of a sapient creatre

this guy is also from said funny bird show, featuring Speculative Biology Speculation (specbio spec) and also of how it looks like under the surface of hte water
specbio_brain_activate.png

brainstormed some smash alt ideas with a friend. there were numerous hats planned too in addition to those but i didnt feel like drawing them after just tweaking the recolors for a while
colorz3.png

drew over a meme i found randomly
meloty.png

a random skybox painted inside of a box in sculptgl; im not sure how well it looks as a box if youre actually moving the camera around, and some of the shading and light direction is a bit wonky but dang does it make for great stills (if you dont look too closely since theyre kinda blurry and pixelly). ive never done something like this before (both... skyboxes and also painting landscapes really) so im proud of what ive managed to pull off regardless
another clip of me moving the camera around https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...8/1067917166780887170/2023-01-26_00-20-56.mp4
image.png

image.png

the moon looks weird here but its because i had to try and make it round in the actual box because i stuffed it into a corner
image.png

SUper Mariop from memory (i got it wrong) and Red Angry Birds from memory
20230126212151.png

dumb bug mc spear faces selfie in celebration of the weird firckin night time red planet randomly coming back to angry birds bird island. my friend said shes also holding hte camera with hte beak
welcome_back_weird_planet5.png

MORE specbio things featuring yet another guy from said funny bird show
idk_birt3.png

i also wanted to draw proper anninversary art for it but thatll come later i think

ill be done with exams Eventually .
and here is the actual anniversary art i based it on an official shirt with some differences (ie changing bombs pose so hes not just a ball with arms) also i colorpicked the original shows art a lot but it was late i just wanted to get to rewatching the show itself so i domt care
summmmmmerrr3.png

havent done any fur suggestions for transformice for a while so i did a random swirly gradient fur. my primary suggestion was the more colorful one but i also offered alternate more pastel palettes i came up with first nad people (understandably) seemed to prefer that
gradience.png

gradience_alt.png

random oc doodle
doodle_time.png

ive also been doing a lot of things for the starbound mod and revamped the entire willow hat (making it a separate hat item now) and the hair. and i made other hats
image.png

the hat will have a bunch of unique color palettes with REFERENCES though i still havent decided on two of the color choices so theres a red blob behind them here (the beige is the default base color that the game recolors)
image.png

matilda drawn entirely with the (texture?) pencil in ms paint (if you dont count use of markers or whatevre they are for color mixing as i tend to do usually)
m5.png

matilda again (summer madness) but i exaggarated the :3 you only see in the front view
idk.png

i literally wrote an entire pascal program to generate one of each random part for you alongside colors ad color patterns and so i made an ugly little thing (which also kind of looks like a maxis creature! its hard to achieve their vibes normally for me) based on what i got. the colors and patterns were entirely entirely random and not up to me (like including the shades) and they turned surprisingly okay, the parts were random but where i placed them WAS up to me. i think this randomizer is an interesting challenge for making creatures, i could maybe share the sloppy little pascal code for it if anyone wants
image.png

Yeah ill be done with those in like a few dang months ? anyway heres this weeks stuff and next weeks gonna be my birthday
i think this sort of works if you squint but the eyes are definitely . weird
because i literally couldnt find a way to Not make them weird.the beak though that turned out really accurate
image.png

random guy my friend found
guy.png

robin angry birds summer madness turned out very complicated to draw for some reason i still didnt get her right
r.png

more fanart things for flight rising dragon game with some festival familiar ideas i had a while ago
im_procrastinating2.png

guy i drew on my phone while waiting for a thing at school for like an hour (and then my arm started huring so i stopped and then just sat around for hte while)
cc5421e7-7097-4863-8b59-6cb5481ca2ea.png

thinking about some me as angry bird design from liek. idk ealry 2021 which was just willow 2. this one isnt and also buggier
well_that_should_be_better.png

decided to see if ic ould make a creature in bryce 4 and sure enough i did out of 934853849053 ovals and lattices (and terrains)! a random dragon guy, though rather monotone
creature9_1.png

creature9_2.png

creature9_3.png

creature9_4.png

creature9_5.png

im especially proud of the eyes
image.png

happy birdday to me. this week i accidednatlly sort of discover a new drawing style i may do sometmies
ms paint and then i filtered the colors with weird paint.net trickery
mel3.png

https://twitter.com/AngryBirds/status/860517097838956546 if it were more accurate
panst.png

more reds
reb3.png

it is this creature
image.png

image.png

drawn the day after i hecked around on angry birds bird island with my friends for a while
yesterday_was_fun.png

more au things!!! but some realism
red_again5.png

going back to this bc i completeyl forgot to mention then that i did the eyes differently this time. making the sclerae be dark and barely visible (you can kinda see it at the edge of hte eye) but the iris is big and very pale now so that kind of looks like rgeular angrybird eyes with the tiny pupils and in that sense it Does leave no room for eye color. because the eye color is just White now. Idk if that makes sense but yea

mighty eagle for the new ship ai for the starbound mod. including da sketch which ended up being mostly cropped out
image.png

image.png

then i played starbound for like 5 hours after that, though a lot of it was just tyring to figure out how to get angry bird npcs to work as i want. after that (which was p fun even if it may have felt like beating my head against a wall for a bit) ended up using an admin command to generate a random crew member for me, and literally the first one ended up being this one, noel (they/them for now), who i quickly grew attached to. turns out their constant ^>^ thing is very cute
NEW_OC_DROPPEDD2.png

image.png

image.png

Last edited:
sopre here i mean spore
another one generated with parts from that pascal program but i had control over the exact shades of each color this time
image.png

image.png

very sad that in the middle of me drawing this rovio dropped news which stinks bad and not speciifcally because of a crappy remake being delisted
he_drinks_it_anyway3.png

bugy i made very quickly for a joke with regards to a bug fixing team that somehow does the opposite
image.png

image.png

oh wow the fact that the images are stacked dates this screenshot by. a few days, they only changed that a few days ago

wanted to mess around with scales, intended to make them just random bright colors but then messed around with making it look better and oops its iridescent now. which i really like here
abnbnfdnjf5.png

i got inspired by actually some extinct crocodilians
image.png

pretty cool that thr coat paint added some ribbing on the bottom and it just aligns really well with the detail paint
image.png

some layered remakery. the gimmick of this is that these are creatures based on maxis cells, which is an idea i came up with years ago, then remade, then decided to start tweaking Again
celleature1.png

celleature2.png

celleature3.png

celleature4.png

and a random guy i pulled out of my mind
start_drawing_random_lines4.png

whole lot of things here
here another random guy
time_for_guys6.png

and then bam i got bored and 3d modeled red from summer madness
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...8/1079193080529436713/2023-02-26_03-07-24.mp4 vid of me rotating hte model
image.png

image.png

a whole bunch of remakes of my old creatures
get_glow_upped.png

image.png
image.png

silver
smalver.png

a sign as any that i should have used a reference... or, well, used it more, bc the beak is placed a bit weirdly placed. either way thisi s a doodle who cares
image.png

kitys
shape.png

random guy
h.png

more au things here is stella redone
secretarybird2.png

this was accomplished by me just kind of holding my left click and my mouses sensor thing at the smae itme and then it just kind of moves around randomly and draws interesting things. i kept trying to do it with increasing brush sizes to see how diff it looks
WOW.png

WOW2.png

WOW3.png

WOW4.png

WOW5.png

then tried it with colors
WOW6.png

WOW7.png

then did it with colors again but a smaller brush bc the smaller brush looks better. its all very half-y because i actually had ms paint on trhe right half of my screen so i could watch a video at the same time
WOW9.png

inspired by an angry birds tiktok where red was saying this exact thing but it is not red behavior it is straight up neiderflyer behavior. therefore
that_is_not_red_behavior.png

this is the what time i draw matilda with her bard hat from epic ? anyway this time i put it on matilda from dream blast
angry_birds_kingdom2.png

sorry no mario day stuff here unless you wanna count a funny yoshy from a few days ago. otherwise i have a lot of bryce 4 things because i started using it again and learning it
but first. a creature i actually made as a prop and would have kept a prop if this didnt look salvageable as just a creautre now its just both
image.png

image.png

here i was recreating the cave map from spore creatures! theres no ceiling because oops. i dint want to restrict the camera but i dont know what to do about the sky being visible maybe ill figure it out if i make more maps for this
Spore_2023-03-04_17-21-20.png

Spore_2023-03-04_17-21-51.png

Spore_2023-03-04_17-24-45.png

its also replicating how it was at the start of the game so the area you can go to is actually naturally restricted. except for the third screenshot here i cheated so i could get a better look at those cave entrances

this was some of the only mario fanart ive drawn within two years
image.png

image.png

first_mariop_of_2023_3.png

image.png

toying around with bryce 4's render settings but i couldnt find whatever ppl used to make skyboxes in it. did find a 360 panorama setting though and used it to render something Really Weird (first image)
surreal.png

surreal2.png

then a random planet test that ended up looking rather cartoony
planet_test.png

awesome shirt also heres he without it too https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/871798419381944370/1082813747774640138/chuk2.png
chuk3.png

quickie piggy island using the height map i conveniently had saved from the one i was making in minecraft. its still. rather sloppy but
piggy_island_better1.png

piggy_island_better2.png

piggy_island_better3.png

and this was for a minecraft joke but i legit kind of liked how it turned out. i should have stretched the terrain a bit so it actually had square blocks though
image.png

for march 8th some women
women7.png

experimenting with negatives
stump1.png

stump2.png

stump3.png

a better floating island
floating_island5.png

floating_island5_2.png

floating_island5_3.png

floating_island5_4.png

finally a dang silly edit but i did put a lot of effort into it
hal_recovery2.png

i love procrastinating
overly complicated stained glass window in bryce. only an hour after completing this i realised it would have beeen easier to just use one transparent texture. also the room i put them in was crappy but i mostly just wanted to see how the glass looks
complicated_stained_glass2.png

bryce whatever this is but it looks kinda cool
idk.png

and a quickie teacup, only after that would i realise they already made one thats available as one of the default objects but whatever. mine also comes with bonus liquid
teacup.png

teacup2.png

then just whatever this is with some gradient materials
weird1.png

weird2.png

some tilemap heckery bc i just figured out how to do this more efficiently
image.png

image.png

new7_with_2d_test_map4.png

on march 15 2022 DIRT was hatched from an egg in angry birds bird island. and this is birdday art
birdday_DIRT.png

yet again design tweak for my au
sil2.png

and yet AGAIN design tweak for the SUMMER MADNESS designs that iive made. mostly that willow has dark hair now which is more coherent with her color scheme and melody and silver just kind of look better now (though im not entirely satisfied with silver
another_tweak7.png

bryce again an abstract city
city.png

late-but-not-entirely-actually-late art for angry birds toons' 10th anniversary which was march 16 or 17
Im_late_so_sad9.png

Last edited:
idk what do you wamt me to say
more design tweaks for the specbio au, i keep forgetting theyre Not supposed to have eye colors bc im so useed to drawing eye colors in my normal angry birds fanart
wiliw3.png

for flight rising, a prediction for the upcoming breed, i was mostly wrong but this was still pretty fun. i Did get it right that there was an unusual amount of limbs, and two pairs of wings, also antennae i guess. also the tail bulb existing? and the primary gene . . .
random_alien_concept3.png

She has been missing voice clips in angry birds 2 for literally half of her existence (and a little more than that, at this point)
FREE_HER_VOCAL_CORDS.png

The singing bird btw

the breed prediction again bc i like the guy i made. this was drawn like a few hours before the actual one would drop
random_alien_concept4.png

wanted to see what i could do with ms paint zoomed out all the way so i made a big ol guy thats surprisingly light on filesize
big_guy5.png

got openoffice yesterday
image.png

poor attempt at making bloop from an angry bird comic. it was fine until the face . . . oh i wish there was a way to make proper cartoony eyes
image.png
image.png

april fools
dressing up a maxis early creature as a cowboy and then doing this to the other one
image.png

image.png
image.png

tried to sort of repair the background from this duplo thing though i left a blank space since i didnt know what to do there
image.png

another bird(s) of mine from griffins destiny from roblox. of course i updated her appearance soon after lmao
aaaaaaaaa7.png

camt stop making/tweaking my summer madness fan designs heres dahlia but way better. with bonus height comparisons (EDIT: with my other fan designs, and stella)
i_havent_tweaked_her_yet4.png

also tweaking the au designs. heres mighty but way better
eagle2.png

and summer madness designs again. heres hal but way better
better_halert4.png

idk
idk3.png

the_where_he_drank_paint_and_said_this_juice_is_bangin_yo5.png

Edit: i forgot bombs eye spots

bug bird guy
image.png

was thinking about my old angry bird ocs (this is the redesign from 2021)
q.png

the april fool is that there is no april fool

Last edited:
just came home from being outside, it was lovely so sunny and i saw so many birds (mostly the usual pigeons and sparrows but also a whole lot of ducks and corvids) and even a good number of butterflies! it was a lovely walk or whatever it was. even saw some flowers for the first time this year, and gulls. this is important to note on an art post apparently
strange ice bird from a bootleg flash game
image of the strange ice bird also
the_only_movie_ice_bird_we_need_ever.png

you may be thinking to yourself. Why is there a normal image of Red Agnry bird? well. you see. i traced two stock artworks (EDIT TO CLARIFY BC THIS WAS POORLY WORDED: by stock artworks i mean, one piece of actual vector art in this artstyle, and another piece of artwork created specifically for angry birds toons; the artwork uses the same designs but there is a distinction between the artstyles (toons art specifically has slightly blurrier shading and a more muted palette) and theres a lot of art between them that isnt shared) to create a piece of stock art in this artstyle that literally does not exist. for SOME REASON
fake_stock_art_not_real.png

He has become the first letter of his name
image.png

experimenting more with bryce 4. i dont really have an explanation here other than i was testing out dispersing objects and so if you only slightly disperse them you canj ust make a stack of rocks or something else
rocks.png

here is where iw as testing out a big ol nebula... sky sphere, i guess, but turns out it sitll worsk a lot better as a flat plane in the bg to prevent distortion
space_orb.png

like here!
alien_planet.png

a normal bat (actulaly something like yi qi that evolved to resemble a bat coincidentally, specbio stuff, not real)
bat2.png

random orb
ourb.png

more spray brush heckery and then a whole lot of paint.net heckery
some_guy5.png

neiderflyer and robin have exactly one intraction but honestly they would do this. they SHOULD do this. just argue with each other over lit rally nothing (appropriate caption)
i would have colored this if i had the time but it was really late
neck_people6.png

more bryce 4, featuring some sparse little grass as im still testing the disperse thing
hilly4.png

here is less for beauty and more for just tseting out the same grass, theres 1080 of the flat grass objects and they are kind of a lot to render and it still looks too sparse here
grass_test.png

first art done since watching the angry birds movie.. illl probably get more done sometime
limb5.png

i love stellas stpuid arm thing
stela3.png
edit: added a clarification to one of teh captions oops

Last edited:
i have spore guys here
wyrm guy
abc6.png

flight rising the purpose of the iconic fae necks
neck3.png

neck3_2.png

i should inform you that i named this guy trihorse. i intended it to sound approximately like tripod at first but it sure sounds like something else unrelated
CRE_Trihorse-225fb1f9_ful.png

CRE_Trihorse-225fb1fa_ful.png

messed around with how some of the paints affect some of the parts like this feather stuff here, modified the creaturei used for experimenting with it into an actula creature that ende dup pretty cool
CRE_Spacewing-225fb1fb_ful.png

CRE_Spacewing-225fb1fd_ful.png

CRE_Spacewing-225fb1fe_ful.png

and FINALLY more celleature stuff. inconsistent format because i realised too late i dont even need the tag here in the images
celleature5.png

celleature6.png

celleature7.png

celleature8.png

matilda pic i was intending to actually use for something else and then accidentally put too much effort into this oops. this is bigly repeating what i already did with the same drawing concept like a year prior
space_eggy5_never_mind_lmao.png

and that somethign else was this, these are really tricky to come up with. this one comes with a bonus matilda with sunglasses. important
sapce_eggy_FOR_REAL2.png

redrew funny dream blast art
chuck.png

red angry bird REAL
bird7.png

this is the what time ive drawn red for the au thing
im not sure ive conveyed well that half the beak isnt even a beak really just yellow bare skin
also theres the white irises with brown sclerae again, its kind of like a king vulture i realised yesterday before drawing this
(look up king vultures they look super cool)

Last edited:
theres a lot here but all of that can be lumped into either "bryce 4 render" or "angry birds summer madness fanart"
another bryce 4 render, now featuring a semi posable animal thing i didnt bother giving any eyes
lattices_serpent2.png

lattices_serpent2_posed_1.png

lattices_serpent2_posed_2.png

and also tried out green screening it and then this teacup i made before, as a test
lattices_serpent_greenscreen.png

greenscreen_test.png

also bryce 4, julia fractal terrain
julia1.png

julia2.png

julia3.png

ideas for summer madness again, i Do not like how smooth cheeks turned out drawing wise but the rest are mostly fine and i like the ideas themselves of the characters. hopefully bad piggies 2 will have smooth cheeks
piku7.png

cant believe nobody here asked what i think of the rovio acquisition
happy_rovio_is_like_actually_owned_by_sega_now_day3.png

did you know that chuck in angry birds summer madness (the one here. obv) is voiced by deven mack and sonic in sonic prime is voiced by deven mack

inspired by a moment in s1 ep8
normal_drawing_ideas.png

was just testing something out with the sun and again made something kinda pretty
cool_accidental_sky.png

what i was testing out is an attempt at recreatin the skybox from waterboy (spore prototype), learned in the process that it was likely NOT bryce bc the water turned out completely different. Oh well ! i also made this a 360 panorama render bc why not
waterboy_attempt.png

this doesnt really go here i just thought this was funny
what.png

grass that took 60 million years to render bc theres like over a thousand 2d faces with grass textures in there. im not sure this is convincing
entirely_too_much_grass2_1.png

entirely_too_much_grass2_2.png

entirely_too_much_grass2_3.png

plant pot for something..........
image.png

image.png

which is this; heres one of the in progress renders (pixely in bits bc i didnt let it finish rendering lmao)
image.png

and the current render which . still IS in progress bc theres a lot of stuff to place there but i like this so far otherwise
room7.png

room7_2.png

and then i sketched what to put in there
image.png

Was thinkin about stellas weird and funny shape in summer madness and anyway i modeled her. vid of rotating the model https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...8/1099086628397514832/2023-04-22_00-36-56.mp4
image.png

image.png

finally a matilda doodle drawn at 2:something in an attempt to get me focused on something so i dont conk out on the spot ( i havent been getting enough sleep for a few days then )
seepy4.png

this week we got. idk somethinf
the return of this frickin oc finally, and some rando, i also definitely messed up hte sizing here but it gets the point across
lives5.png

this cell is named Beet
image.png

random critter as awlays
pulling_out_whatever_out_of_my_brain_again6.png

also random red birds
red_guy4.png

tried to recreate this sky from dkc2, its off but i got close
dkc2_sky_test.png

idk frickin orbs
idkk.png

poor attempt at making some of cobalt plateaus and south beach in bryce 4. these are angry bird locations
cobalt_plateaus_test2.png

random midi found in dream blast's files
*of just the games main song or somtehieng for the record
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...8/1101552764208816149/2023-04-28_19-53-44.mp4 vid bc thats the focus here
image.png

au things, with silver now fluffier inspired by a pygmy falcon (but otherwise still a peregrine falcon), and i tweaked melody too. also i actulaly started drawing that beofre the previous one but finished after
the way the (angry) birds view the other random non-sapient birds nesting around the islands is like. imagine if monkeys were a common sight and they were also flighted, and also didnt look kind of weird. the non-sapient birds are treated with much respect. some (angry) birds are jealous that they are so similar yet cannot fly. there is a belief in their folklore that they traded in their wings for their wisdom. which, to an extent, is true, evolutionarily speaking! if indirectly
me_when_i_see_a_bird5.png

So who exactly is the purple bird in the mailbox? Is there a story behind it?

Sorry im late tpday
weird guys
good_for_the_soul_to_make_a_weird_frickin_guy.png

and an attempt at the specbio au red, super hacky in places (like the pants), and the face is bad but this looks fine otherwise
image.png

image.png

concept for a dream blast app icon tht actually has three dudes on it instead of jusrt red
i dont really know how to draw this bomb so hes weird but
oops yeah i did trace over reds hands and sorttt of everyones body shapes butthats about it
(bc i wasnt expecting to not just have it a concept sketch and less of a sort of complete drawing)
db_app_icon_concept.png

oc blobed. her eyes arent meant to be separate oopsy
get_blobed.png

melody funny ( i made her hair a bit too tiny )
universal.png

something abstract in bryce 4
what2.png

angry birds reloaded getting a big space update like the only good updates its gotten and so it spurred something not related to reloaded. yeah,
wow_reload8.png

ive been continuously doing something fror my starbound mod so heres some plushie object ideas (above). the lower ones, ill need to tweak some of these facial things/hair bc they look kinda bad
image.png

next week is gonna be tough with exams help girl
based on this when i was playing angry birds kingdom
chuck_pro_tip.png

fancy pants man in two color variations (the second one is from fpa3 console/mobile)
image.png

image.png

more au things
more_random_birds2.png

updated tux paint, messed around with magic tools on a template (which is an image in public domain)
20230510194511.png

and another tux paint template i colored with some strange blending
20230510200541.png

yet more au things but i redid the pigs finally
piku4.png

random drawn in js paint
untitled.png

dissatisfied with movie matilda's models in games. so i made my own trying to stick closer to how she looks in movie 1 (i mean like. the shape) .. went overboard with the arm length but im pretty satisfied with this
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...8/1106659602839375963/2023-05-12_22-09-44.mp4 video of rotation again
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...1106693855455223848/media_Fh8q_ZOWAAEKmQG.jpg analyzing one of the melody teasers
his_Make_it_double_response_was_just_to_be_nice5.png

Last edited:
Back