zel weekly art thread

should be some interesting ones i think! and im also going off of a prompt list for october so theres gonna be art material in any case for 2 weeks
also am slowly getting back into fully colored and properly lined art.. i havent done that in a while for some reason
so a bit of backstory for this one. back in 2014, during my first pokemon phase, i was stupid obsesing over blaziken and zekrom and i made a fusion (link)! then i remade it in 2017 (link). then i decided i could do better and remade it AGAIN . now it feels hard to follow but the most notable changes is i got rid of the arm things because i didnt feel like making them, and now the hair is the wings
awesome_too.png

i was talking about something and suddenly had an idea for a koopa princess so here she is
so_beautiful.png

not too many spore fellas but we have em. featuring a punchy slug and another recreation
unknown.png

so there was a cool prompt list on the 1up world discord which is self explanatory from the pic!! im using this as an opportunity to design more, like, character designs (i wouldnt say ocs yet)
THE_Ambiguous_Nonspecific_Constuction_Worker.png

since im in the mood anyway heres a drawing idea i had about two weeks ago.......... turning mario + rabbids weapons into Living Creachures And Things. so heres the blasters for now. there was supposed to be three (one for mario, one for rabbid peach, and then one for rabbid peach in the dk dlc) but ill get around to the third one later!
appropriately for the game and zinger most of my time drawing this was spent listening to jungle joust which is a really good song by the way
this_is_just_an_excuse_to_draw_a_cool_bug.png

heres day 2. actually a design i originally wanted to make for the original random enemy designs about two weeks ago but wasnt satisfied with it then. worked out this time!
who_bullied_THEM_though.png

preddy good output this week!
some spores, including an enderman because steve was announced for smash recently then and i was in a bit of a minecraft mood (also some earlier versions of it lmao)
unknown.png

ended up making a pic of a grooby (maxis creature) with a plant like a potted plant and i thought it was cute enough to draw
(said pic)
i_like_doing_spore_fanart_though.png

did not have ideas so this should be good enough?
the_coolest_dino_rhino_out_there.png

a few remakes of some 2011 creatures i only have tiny jpegs of at all so i cant actually save them in the game. the first one is named "dragon creature" for some reason
unknown.png

no ideas either but. you ever notice fish bones really dont match cheep cheeps? so i gave them skin anyway i like the cheep cheep doodle in particular
what_t.png

THIS time i had an idea for what i could do. a lil aviator fella!!!
glydon_2.png

had to do Something while listening to harry potter and the philosophers stone (the pc game) music so i drew another gryphon
so_fancy.png

And Now Here Comes A BABBY!!!!!!!!!
guy_just_wants_to_vibe_and_make_sandcastles.png

a speedy fella. gave me some trouble with drawing the face which was weird
rollin_around_at_the_speed_of_sound.png

and i am back to not having ideas so hopefully someone at least finds it funny
no_really_waht.png

remember m+r weapons last week??? so heres the third blaster i promised, as a skeleton anomalocaris
Weird_Shrimp.png

a crazy komboo
kool_kelp.png

and before its too late i gotta give credit to poochy on the 1up world discord for the enemy art prompts!!!!

ive been going nuts lately with art!!
so heres a bird gorilla thingy, sneaky rat, hair wing, and this guy who actually animates surprisingly well when you technically look at it backwards
also when the forward head gets sad eyes the backward head gets angry eyes and vice versa lmao its great. and i imagine theyd be stupid good at turning around due to the ability to change what side is the one going forwards on the fly
unknown.png

GIF_10.10.2020_13-41-04.gif

missed making adventure enviroments so i made an underwater civilization and spent a ton of time on it. seems to have gotten no attention even from my friends which is a shame : ( im happy with it myself at least
Spore_2020-10-10_14-49-56.png

back to the enemy drawing prompts. once again credit to poochy on the 1up world discord for the prompts!!!
plant.png

if it werent for this prompt i never woulda known magmaarghs were so fun to draw, anyway i thought of nep-enuts and gave them a whole family of a water magmaargh and charvaargh (and a tinier nep enut which isnt a thing that exists for some reason)
family.png

i did a minimal amount of research on surf culture on wikipedia for this but like im STUPID proud of the board design i based it on the first level mega moles appear in oh my GOD
funky_kong.png

couldnt think of an idea the entire day until it just Clicked.....
hes_got_the_strong_arms_to_carry_like_a_lot_of_food_at_once.png

now we get a face tail club guy, crazy shovel mandibles guy whose eyelashes im really impressed with how they turned out, five insects (i cut one off in the pic on accident) and fins gator
unknown.png

unknown.png

and the last one for the prompt is a doodle because whoops................. hey i drew multiple ninjis to make up for it though
totally_not_a_ninji.png

doodling unused mario galaxy creachures (featuring my mouse handwriting)
cool_beans_indeed.png

birds!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think they ended up really cool
birdie.png

missed making mario maker costumes so heres dixie, though not the final version in this pic yet
unknown.png

HERES the final version, with the appeal sprite which is a bit incomprehensible but!!! shes rocking out on the guitar!!!!!!! You KNOW i had to do it
unknown.png

wedding outfits for peach and bowser based on that wedding mario i did a while back! bowser ended up messy though
unknown.png

output isnt as crazy this time but we have some stuff im really happy with!
i looked at ender dragons wings and went ew that actually looks kinda terrible so i went and spent a while fixing them up as much as i could (the one with improved wings is on the right)
unknown.png

unknown.png

now we have remakes of some real old creatures.. we have "rober" whose tail is way more cool lookin now, "friends of war" now looking fairly more normal, sky frog, and a "cutescorp" which ive just turned into a hecked up bird flower scorpion which is already better than whatever the og was
unknown.png

redrew a thing from 2018 and the whole og drawing is in the same image LMAO god my art was SO small
anyway these things are called dreica. in a setting i started developing and dropped after coming up with 3 whole creatures dreicas are basically reptiles that evolved into seagulls
crazy.png

random dinosaurs also colorful because me
dinosore.png

six legged long guy, ant guy im really happy with, and weird feather fish guy
unknown.png

and then those too. i wasnt intending to make early creatures but did anyway
unknown.png

someone called an emulator just an emu and i had this drawing idea and im realllllllly happy with this
DID_YOU_KNOW_EMUS_ARE_CLOSER_RELATED_TO_CASSOWARIES_THAN_TO_OSTRICHES.png

Um!!!!!!! so, besides one drawing, this week is literally entirely spore!!!! im so sorry
attempts to make insects out of some realistic references, with a mantidfly (which animates surprisingly well with the arms), some butterfly, and a weevil
unknown.png

unknown.png

now remakes of some old creatrues including an "anthro dragon rabbit" and a "hell eagle", and then theres this guy
unknown.png

the head didnt turn out that g ood but heres a better attempt at a koopa troopa too. i feel like i galaxy brained the eyes though
unknown.png

went on another playthrough too. these guys are scientists! i didnt abandon their save file as soon as i reached space too so im playing that too
unknown.png

i saw this incredible cap and was inspired enough to draw my oc for the first time since july
they_sure_are.png

and finally another remake of a creature i kept making for dam near a decade now he is fluffy
unknown.png

ok i picked up the pace back for at least the first few days, and i think some of these ended up realy cool 👁
it was october 31st so heres a scary image! i literally just did not feel liek drawing the dry bones other arm but because this is dry bones i can just pretend they lost it somewhere
sppooky.png

i got an echeveria then and was inspired to draw a creature based on that
my_succulent_isnt_flowering_yet_though.png

m+r weapons as living critters are BACK BABEY and im really happy with this!!
wow_its_like_flight_rising.png

critters.png

mantis guy dude who i just made earlier that day in the flash demo for spore creatures for the heck of it, another remake, that thing, and me dressing up a 2012 creature
unknown.png

then i went nuts. Spore Joycon. i referenced off of my actual joycon as closely as possible and then proceeded to make this whole scene with it
unknown.png

Spore_2020-11-02_23-57-05.png

bonus behind the scenes stuff click on the pics
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

tux paint beeb
20201103130920.png

bet you didnt expect mysims in here huh??!?!! anyway diddy kong
didy.png

up next we habve a spore prototype Placeholder Npc, the rest of the joycon (a bit sloppy), picking random parts and hues so i got a monkey crocodile thing, and a robot guy
unknown.png

cinematic parallels
unknown.png

this week is doodles week but i swear they do help too
feral cool and epic video game. heres my bird. a few days after this i recolored the bird to be brighter so whoops
me_again.png

lemy
doodlin_out_of_boredom.png

i mostly just feel like colorless doodles at the moment but im also tryin to get myselef to draw characters ive never drawn much before if at all (like i dont think ive drawn diddy before) so ya its still improvement somewhat. also icky iggy
for some reason i didnt get diddy right. i gotta learn to draw him too because i wana
ickyi_ggy.png

now for the the rumblebangs
squibd.png

that one was a SUPER doodly doodle but its angles i dont do usually ?!!?!? featuring elh from luigis mansion unused content
unknown.png

i was going to design some goombas but i ran out of ideas immediately so youre just getting a dump of mostly goombas
field_of_goombers.png

i entirely did not intend these creatures to all have similar color schemes
unknown.png

i need to draw lil stupid scenes like this more often they help practice poses, exprsesions, angles, and generally id like to do some kinda comics later on or somethin anyway!
and also bowser. i wanna learn to draw bowesr because what even is this
aslo ive had this idea for quite a while, not sure how long but maybe even a year???
he_would_end_up_also_adopting_spawny_i_guess.png

also angry birds oc from 2012 her english name is fira
unknown.png

wait its saturday
an attempt at a zinger and a noki, and then some weirder critters
unknown.png

and now heres something kool!!! a big ol rocky sea serpent!!! it lies dormant at the bottom of the ocean/sea/whatever for a while and then has all the grass grow on it
Spore_2020-11-16_20-45-51.png

Spore_2020-11-16_20-45-35.png

Spore_2020-11-16_20-46-25.png

you are also very small in comparison
Spore_2020-11-16_20-50-46.png

mario + rabbids kingdom battle. weapons. you know the deal. heres the boomshots and i dont have many primary weapons left before i move onto the secondary ones!
im_at_it_again_with_designing_silly_creatchures.png

the first one i named "cursor", then the second one was an idea for a mermaid that was an early tetrapod (didnt succeed in the mermaid part), then an idea at a wig slug i also had, then a poofy tail mammal man, and this guy
unknown.png

mario but drawn entirely on a cube in sculptgl while it was being extremely laggy due to my graphics card being stupid or something (and thats why hes so angly)
unknown.png

it took me too long to realise i need to post here for the second week in a row LMAO anyway in some ways ive been goin nuts here
some stuff drawn with ms paint colors only!!! resulting in some crazy shading colors. also featuring spore and club penguin for some reason
yay_paelettes.png

someone in a discord said yoshi with powerups would be weird, or something, and i wanted to draw this to prove it would not be weird
yoshys.png

necky guy, leggy guy with crazy animations, feathery guy, and shark guy
unknown.png

unfortunately the wavy walk isnt a thing outside the test drive and the animations also tend to look weird otherwise! but LOOK AT THE WAVY WALK
GIF_23.11.2020_16-22-23.gif
GIF_23.11.2020_16-25-09.gif

so i just really really needed to draw rabbid peach for the firts time and FINALLY get around to it. unfortunately it was very late. i ended up doing it on my phone at 3 am, using a drawing program im unfamiliar with . this also features the weird grass furniture at the very start of ancient gardens https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521051137839726605/768132361257746472/IMG_20201020_182317.jpg
Screenshot_2020-11-24-03-24-48.jpg

lemmy is not in mario is missing but judging by the unused voice clips this is the only way i could explain why the hell does he sound like That
(feturing colors directly from the mim sprites and also the background drawn off of there. yea.)
that was meant to be a doodle but i just wnet and colored the whole thing for like no reason
and im actually pretty happy with this too O_O
And You Know What. iwanna draw like Comics anyway so this is super important that i start off from just stuff like this
he_speaks_hello_mario_language.png

remember the weird eyestalk lizards??? so i redrew this one subspecies based on even earlier designs which actually had feathered wings
leathery_bird.png

using increasingly more bizzare drawing programs to draw super mario, now featuring jspaint which is basically just old paint but in your browser and its pretty kool
unknown.png

i dont know why theres so little this week.....
ok so im done with m+r primary weapons as creatchures!!!!! with the bworb as just a brambly cactusy snake, the bananarang as a beetle because they named it after a beetle for no reason (also rhinoceros beetles count under scarab beetles), and the boombow as a real dinosaur called yi qi https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yi_(dinosaur) theyre SO cool
later on ill start the secondary weapons
had_some_fitting_music_while_drawing_this.png

some weird birds and then not that! i made sure the latter animated well in the test drive so it actually kinda looks like its slithering!!!
unknown.png

bird because i really needed to draw somethin
gotta_draw_at_least_somethin.png

and i am also using increasingly weird drawing tests with super amrio! this time we have just drawing entirely grayscale with the pastel and pencil brushes in ms paint, and then i converted it to a palette using paint.net magic that i cant be bothered to explain
weird_tests_huh.png

i will admit to being a bit late posting today but i didnt forget! i was just waiting to make some spore stuff first
bearded vulture the most badass bird in existence but i turned it into a gryphon or something
most_of_the_real_birds_diet_consists_of_BONES_by_the_way.png

red
when.png

this time we have spore mips, spore draconiforms transofrmation from harry potter 3 pc, spore conkdor, and that guy
unknown.png

figured out how to make the canvas size big on tux paint so i drew cappy super mario odyssey (with proper eye outlines for once)
20201206153209.png

piranha plant headcanon anatomy featuring me knowing nothing about skeletons trying to draw a mildly realistic skeleton (and also random hootie the blue fish/propeller piranha)
i_spend_too_much_time_obsesing_over_speculative_biology_but_its_fun_so_who_cares.png

prehensile tail critter
ive_been_reading_too_much_serina.png

This is the reason this batch is a bit late!!! a whole bunch of experimentin
unknown.png

and then i missed making adventure enviroments so i also made a sort of water town with some implied worldbuilding
Spore_2020-12-12_15-11-57.png

wait its saturday
i am having thoughts about World Building. so heres an evolution of some of my eyestalk lizard species kinda
goin_nuts_with_specbio_babey.png

random dinosaurs
top_left_is_my_cat.png

silly likely highly poisonous guy
silly_litle_guy.png

requested in a friend and a mario server what to make in spore and all i got were mario enemies whoops. the pokio turned out genuinely really impressive i feel! also theres a guy that wasnt made from requests
unknown.png

turns out i wasnt done so heres spoffit (creature that comes with galactic adventures and appears a lot as an easter egg in adventures) but bug and..... spore beepo
unknown.png

tux paint butterfly entirely with the symmetric left|right tool
unknown.png

i think mario + rabbids 2 should let me play as toadtte so i can stroll into multiplayer with a team composed entirely of peach, rabbid peach and toadette
finally.png

families of creatchures! the bird ceratopsid dragon things are a male and female respectively, and the green snake guys can be.. like anything
fellers.png

more world building! i kinda sorta remembered those guys are supposed to be sapient, so i drew them some clothes, and also an additional insect species! they are often used as work animals by vrytes, good for carrying stuff around by land or air
sometimes_i_remember_theyre_actually_supposed_to_be_sapient.png

this week we have a bunch of donkey kong (country 2 diddys kong quest) kontent in a row
larva of this guy yes that came from my ask thread, weird bird, plushie dragon and robo dragon
unknown.png

i meant to spell "yoshi art" but typod and so i doodled . the typo
yoshi_art_obviously.png

decided to try and sprite luigi with a sort of misaligned grid which you can see with the random colored squares on the left. its harder to work with than youd expect! vertical straight lines just do Not exist
unknown.png

rattly the rattlesnake who literally does not have a rattle (dw i gave him one)
are_comfort_levels_a_thing_because_rattle_battle_would_be_one_for_me.png

i made that smm costume dixie a few months or so ago (only the idle and pose sprites) and i felt like finishing it off. i onyl have the walk left to do because i wanna make sure its as accurate to the dkc2/3 animation as it could be!!!
unknown.png

dixy_run_test.gif

unknown.png

redraw of a pic i took when playing through dkc2 for the first time back in september
bullying.png

it was the 25th so theers a slightly festive bird slightly inspired by silkie chickens, then a funky dragonfly, a funky moth, and symmetric two headed guy
unknown.png

this is like. a whole ol sanctuary with so much life everywhere! woulda been even better if the creatures didnt end up being so low poly
Spore_2020-12-25_18-48-02.png

Last edited:
mostly just spore this week
starting the secondary weapons in m+r now!!!
took_me_long_enough.png

a whole lot this time. weve got sloshi from the spore prima guide, growser who was also mentioned in said guide, weird bird thing, bear shark, yes the lanky kong resemblance was intentional, tail hoppy thing, randomly placed parts thing, the same but fixed, and then me discovering a glitch and running with it
unknown.png

fishy with six fins because i was thinking a lot about serina and i wanna make my own kinda world with species that evolved to be six legged
20201228175701.png

20201228175242.png

i... am not good at coming up with ideas for it yet
they_r_all_insects_hahaa_funny_jok.png

Season's Greason's
i wish i had cooler ideas for these but oh well
Spore_2020-12-30_19-10-48.png

yea n heres the creatures from the previous pic, and squitter
unknown.png

because i kinda sorta reversed the cell eyes squitter just blinks really weird but if you dont look too closely it looks fine. i dont get why he also bunches his legs together when walking but whatever!
GIF_30.12.2020_20-05-43.gif

GIF_30.12.2020_20-09-48.gif

it was december 31st
honestly_i_drew_this_partly_to_calm_myself_down.png

also had to make sure spore was the last game i played in 2020
unknown.png

AND the first one in 2021 ??? i mean i still had it on when midnight hit. but anyway heres my first creature of 2021, the night gryphon! i am yet to draw the first drawing of the year
unknown.png

Spore_2021-01-01_01-20-28.png

very little this week but a bit of a theme i will start is "I am going to create a drawing that is so self indulgent" "I'm gonna give me everything I want." also no spore this time : (
starting with an extremely green beetle guy because of course. i think they deserved being my first drawing of the year
secretly_trying_to_make_an_oc.png

gonna continue creating drawings that are so self indulgent. i thought dixie smash bros alts would be fun to make so they were and here they are!
i_dont_even_want_her_in_smash_THAT_much.png

we have more dkc3 for some reason also this is the reason this post took as long as it did. i just kept trying to finish the one with kongs which is so stupid but yea
epic.png

it is saturday whoops
purple curly guy, bowling pin kiwi drinking bird, squawks, skeleton grasshopper yes im aware this is not an animal that normally has a skeleton which makes this funnier, and blue pretty guy
unknown.png

suddenly really felt compelled to draw like. a bit of a scene. and toy around with shading actually using multiply
guy_lookin2.png

veilspun dragon from flight rising. in sculptgl. i am never touching this or sculptgl ever again
unknown.png

bowsers fury (a few days after i found someone else also made the exact joke but honestly better so check that one out too!)
unknown.png

attempt at my own skin again but im not sure if ill still even use this one. it is beetle
unknown.png

was thinkin about the cats in bowsers fury too
top_righti_s_MY_cat.png

some doodles while watching a really frickin long vid. may or may not have accidentally invented an oc i could finally not abandon hopefully maybe
im_watching_a_2.5_hour_long_vid_i_gotta_do_Something_while_doign_that.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

Last edited:
this time we have a lot of 1px brushes for no reason. also i drew more this week than i expected (still isnt that much doe)
that bug oc guy from the last post. bit a experimenting
untitled.png

unknown.png

woprm
worm_off_the_string_or_something.png

flight rising silly dragon game. featuring one tiny guy and two (inconsistently) giant women (and only the largest one is normal size for a bogsneak)
why_must_their_sizes_be_like_this.png

dixie hair how does it work
how.png
a note is that drawing output will slow down even more for the next few weeks because of exams! ill still try to draw when i can though

figured id make one of these 😎 here you will find at least some mario fanart, as well many random creatures i came up with myself, all in bright colors! and spore stuff frequently too!
i try to post every saturday!! for the record, if a caption for a pic is a quote, that means im just reusing the caption from the discord i posted it on initially
keep this in mind: every pic in this spoiler has been here ever since i made the thread, and theyre a lil outdated now since ive progressed in art a fair bit. see my most recent posts for newer art!

from the end of june, i redrew a thing from 2015
russian_keysmash_name_the_SEQUEL.png

from the start of this month, me hecking around with pokemon fusions
ah_yes.png
how_far_away_have_i_gone_from_the_original_design.png

luigi from earlier this week with a HAT FRIEND.. yeah winking to represent the L
Winkey.png

from yesterday, this unused smw sprite
unholy_koopaling_mix.png

and finally. i Just finished this rex in sculptgl, really impressed how it turned out considering what sculptgl can do
unknown.png
unknown.png
im excited to share more!
nice art

turns out i do not actualyl have exams so ignore what i said at the end of the last post
six limb guy, inspiration coming from the weirdest of places, eyes in a void face, bana, trunk and flowr
unknown.png

this was going to have more doodles but Yeah. look theres rabbid peach thouogh
fury_bowser_is_weirdly_kinda_fun_to_draw.png

HEY REMEmber i was doing the??? weapons in m+r?? as creatchures??? ok so heres the sentries
finally_remembered_to_do_this.png

willosaur tripod wahtever. was in a spore mood as well. i realise that this is the third time ive done this pose (just standing but looking up right) on a creature within the past few weeks so i will try to not do that
will_of_saur.png

more 1px brush shenanigans
thinking to those spore creatures i made with a limb configuration like a mudskipper, with one limb being directly above/below the other instead of in front/behind of. you can do a lot with these
yes_it_is_mud_skipper.png

and then just spore, with vague inspirations from a bunch of stuff on the ebayfriends tumblr
unknown.png

thinking about the butterfly mario i drew a few months back
mario_if_bug_just_for_me.png

like if you agree
yea_bebeyy_now_thats_what_i_like_to_see.png

some progress on the bugy oc. then i deciedd i wanted to go with iridescent wings and went overboard with them and decided that i will not be drawing iridescent wings on them anymore but hey that was kinda fun
growth.png

and then a quick-ish doodle trying to figure out better how the torso segments work
hm_i_do_like_those_colors.png

brush shenanigans in general theres no consistency with the line thickness
ok so agri birds was an april fool some years back but they were actually thinking of making it a real game? anyway they cancelled it just like most angry birds games nowadays tbh. anyway heres an agri birds kinda design for willow
thats_normal.png

this screenshot i got also god i really need to start taking text size into consideration when i do stuff like this
like_three_separate_piantas_have_pointed_out_how_big_his_head_is_too.png

missing starbound today so i wanted to make, like, a tiny kong costume for apex (her because shes like the best fitting kong for the humanoid base that isnt candy)
unknown.png

two creatchures based on hands, then dk64 klaptrap, and another playtrhough which is also an extremely self indulgent creature
unknown.png

unknown.png

i saw my cat sitting like this and Had to draw her. funny i drew this on the day bowsers fury came out and didnt even realise at first
it_is_my_cat.png

hey look who it is and also
i tried to make there be a bit of a gradience between, like, the fur and the hair itself, and also made the colors way closer to each other. pretend the hair coloration just works the same as for kiddy basically
indulgence.png

there isnt that much today but there is a drawing im really really happy with!!!
which is this one. i drew this snakey on valentines day last year and im doing it again on this valentines day but now with cool transparent wings and shading im really happy with!!! makes for a nice atmosphere
hey_a_redraw_of_a_creature_i_made_a_while_back.png

god dam i miss summer i miss getting to go outside so i made this in spore out of desperation
Spore_2021-02-15_17-39-32.png

cant exatctly say im satisfied with this but i tried i tried
unknown.png

my internet died that day and i turned on spore to recreate a creature that somehow represented when internet is down. anyway it came back while i was making it and also the direct was announced while i was making it! also other remakes
unknown.png

this is about all i did on my birthday in terms of art/spore stuff
unknown.png

actually that was on the same day because we were discussing bowsers silly outfit in the new mario golf and a friend brought up bowser with sandals
normal_clothes.png

not much today either but
a few sorta related doodles featruing a spider and a spider monkey HA HA HA
also sorry for overly tiny text it got me to stop doing that. transcription of the text is "apparently only chimps and gorillas knucklewalk which diddy is NEITHER so he shouldnt walk lik e that"
epci.png

i saw something ilke this on two tumblrs and decided to make my own so here is:
is_THAT_zelencore.png

some random nokis. that one being bald isnt even too inaccurate to the game like you ever see those nokis who just have a random orb glued to their head and nothing else
knock_ee_once_again.png

It's Firckin Dixie Kong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its_just_great_to_have_a_comfort_character_youre_already_used_to_doodling_a_lot.png

mysims luigi. he is very big
the.png

today is a continuation of creating a drawing that is so self indulgent
BUT SPORE FIRST
unknown.png

heres some tux paint shenanigans
unknown.png

my internet died that day while i still had tux paint open so i did a whole bunch of pained doodles and then it turned out the internet just kinda sorta wasnt paid for and thats why it was dead.... either way you can tell no internet for like an hour had a toll on me
20210301014558.png

20210301022025.png

20210301023223.png

20210301024914.png

things based on swankybox vid. please no one say this is scary or wahtever it made me feel bad
normal_critters.png

And now here is this. tried to at least somewhat replicate the 2d art to make one o these circle icons for dixie. with both unshaded and shaded versions! sure she pokes out of the circle too much and the lines oddly feel too thick but im happy enough with this
gaminf.png

gaminf_featuring_SHADOWS.png

Spore again ! featuring a tropical freeze enemy and some other random things because i didnt have much ideas
unknown.png

idk more indulging
more spore. featuring the new player character for a bug adventure ive been making, a recreation of the maxis masaari statue, snout guy, shlap shlap feet ?? guy, zigzag guy, and witch guy
unknown.png

this screenshot from my first time playing galaxy that week
What_a_Scary_Bee_that_Is.png

happy womens day heres a bunch of my favorite female characters featuring incredible bias
ME_AND_THE_GIRLS.png

for an event in a discord, its bee dixie! featuring design inspirations from zingers and buzzies(from tropical freeze)
whats_the_buzz_about.png

hecked around a lil in tux paint, this time embracing the magic tools and stamps and other such featrues of the program
20210312124423.png

20210312124717.png

20210312125942.png

20210312132005.png
i also stopped using [img height="700px"] on images taller than 700px because i realised its not exactly friendly with tinier screens or, like, mobile or something. sorry if the art looked stretched out before for anyone !!!

Back