Zelda Breath Of The Wild: 2

Should :waluigi: be in it????

Bandana Waddle Dee said:
Erdrick the Hero said:
HEROWALUIGI said:
Time for :mario: Easter Eggs

You want Mario easter eggs? Get the Link's Awakening remake on Switch this September. Plenty of references in there.
Will the references even stay for the remake, though? You know what happened to the Superstar Saga remake...

The GameXplain footage showed at least the Yoshi doll and Dr. Wright (albeit not Mario) are intact. I mean, I don't think the same team that worked on SS+BM is doing the LA remake, so they actually want to have the references intact.

Myiamoto ain't around to delet any reference he doesn't see fit so I'd say it is likely everything is intact, as Moldo stated.

I mean they actually changed their mind and decided to make the Goombas look just like how they were in the original LA instead of how they are in Mario. So yeah, safe to say they're keeping things intact.

HEROWALUIGI said:
Wait,,, HOW IS GANON HERE IF YOU DESTROY HIM IN GAME???

I think Ganondorf was the source of the Malice, which then created Calamity Ganon above ground. As the King of Hyrule says in-game, "He came from deep below Hyrule Castle".

Ganon comes back all the time.

One those not simply destroy a Ganon. That's Ganon Canon for you.

Um...

No. When we do, we post them. But could you not make useless bumps just for the purpose of asking us that?

Ok, I just had an interesting thought. What if the hand holding "Ganondorf" is the hand from Majora's Mask and Skyward Sword?
0852.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 9.50.32 AM.png

OMFG. WHAT IF THE FIGURE BEING HELD UNDERGROUND IN THE TRAILER IS THE HERO!? Okay here me out: The hero is depicted as a muscular guy with long red hair. Does that remind you of anyone? Yep, the figure being held. Of course he is very skinny due to being undead, but the flashback on the wall makes him look very buff. Another alarming thing about the flashback is that the hand holding the figure and the hand in said flashback are different hands, but we're getting off topic.

In BOTW, the king of Hyrule says these exact words: "The signs of a resurrection of Calamity Ganon are clear. And the power to oppose it lies dormant beneath the ground." I mean, come on. But there's more! Notice the color of the spiral surrounding the figure. It's green. You know what's associated with the color green in Hyrule? That's right, the Triforce of courage. Of course, there are signs that point to the figure being Ganondorf, but what if the hero was Ganondorf?

I know I'm not the first person to think this, but it all just clicked in my head and I had to talk about it.

Back