Zelda Breath Of The Wild: 2

Moldomré

King Bowser
Bandana Waddle Dee said:
Erdrick the Hero said:
HEROWALUIGI said:
Time for :mario: Easter Eggs
You want Mario easter eggs? Get the Link's Awakening remake on Switch this September. Plenty of references in there.
Will the references even stay for the remake, though? You know what happened to the Superstar Saga remake...
The GameXplain footage showed at least the Yoshi doll and Dr. Wright (albeit not Mario) are intact. I mean, I don't think the same team that worked on SS+BM is doing the LA remake, so they actually want to have the references intact.

Fiora

Koops, King of cowards.
Myiamoto ain't around to delet any reference he doesn't see fit so I'd say it is likely everything is intact, as Moldo stated.

Fiora

Koops, King of cowards.
I mean they actually changed their mind and decided to make the Goombas look just like how they were in the original LA instead of how they are in Mario. So yeah, safe to say they're keeping things intact.

Moldomré

King Bowser
HEROWALUIGI said:
Wait,,, HOW IS GANON HERE IF YOU DESTROY HIM IN GAME???
I think Ganondorf was the source of the Malice, which then created Calamity Ganon above ground. As the King of Hyrule says in-game, "He came from deep below Hyrule Castle".

Fiora

Koops, King of cowards.
Ganon comes back all the time.

One those not simply destroy a Ganon. That's Ganon Canon for you.

Fiora

Koops, King of cowards.
Um...

No. When we do, we post them. But could you not make useless bumps just for the purpose of asking us that?