Zelda Breath Of The Wild: 2

ANTI-HERO KING BOO

Supreme Overloard
Ok, no one posted this yet but OMG NINTENDO IS DOING IT!!! WATCH THE END OF THE E3 TRAILER!!!

Only one I could find.
Not my channel...
Yet, I don’t even have one...


A quick rundown:
That tangling thing: Ganon
The thing that grabs him: The Old Hero from 1000 years ago
Takes Place in Hyrule
This game takes place 1000 years after Majoras Mask, and Link And Zelda go in the Lost woods into a part of Termina that happens to be under Hyrule Castle, probolay near the border between the two lands...

Date: Spring 2021|Status: ❌ Not confimed
Beta Content:
This game was going to be DLC
Old stuff:
 
Oh yeah, been wanting to talk about this. So, reasons that Ganondorf is the corpse throughout the trailer:

1. Malice is pouring out of the wound from TP.
2. He's got his canine/fang teeth from TP.
3. Gerudo symbols all around him.
4. Long red hair.
5. Ganon's theme plays in the background.
 

ANTI-HERO KING BOO

Supreme Overloard
I saw this on Dr. Wily’s channel he said:

*Music Backwords is the Game Over sound from Zelda 1
*Gurudo.


My theroy:
*He is gannon.
*But the guy who grabs him is the old hero In the cutscene with impa.
Dun, Dun, DUN!!!

But I can’t Wait!!!
 

ANTI-HERO KING BOO

Supreme Overloard
The game is big enough, if they do that, the switch will overload..

Also, I will edit that quote up there when needed for people who don’t want to read our awsome talk
 

Jigglypurin

My cursor has blood on it.
Banned User
My theory is that it takes place in Termina after the moon drops.

It's underground, in ruins, and that corpse might be the Skull Kid.
 
SeproDep said:
My theory is that it takes place in Termina after the moon drops.

It's underground, in ruins, and that corpse might be the Skull Kid.
Eiji Aounuma said that it takes place in the same Hyrule. And there's many signs (like Ganon music, Malice eyes when the body rejuvenates, Gerudo symbols, etc.) that point to the corpse being Ganondorf's. Though I will admit that the Malice eyes could be placeholders.
Of course, it's your theory. Believe whatever you want, I can't stop you. :p
 

Jigglypurin

My cursor has blood on it.
Banned User
Erdrick the Hero said:
SeproDep said:
My theory is that it takes place in Termina after the moon drops.

It's underground, in ruins, and that corpse might be the Skull Kid.
Eiji Aounuma said that it takes place in the same Hyrule. And there's many signs (like Ganon music, Malice eyes when the body rejuvenates, Gerudo symbols, etc.) that point to the corpse being Ganondorf's. Though I will admit that the Malice eyes could be placeholders.
Of course, it's your theory. Believe whatever you want, I can't stop you. :p
By after, I didn't mean right after.

I'm talking about, say, a thousand years after the Hero of Time loses MM.
 

Jigglypurin

My cursor has blood on it.
Banned User
HEROWALUIGI said:
It takes place RIGHT AFTER ZBOTW, This is from the sourse, we can’t Ignore it.
Yes. Right after the events of BOTW, link and Zelda explore the underground area of Hyrule.


Also known as Termina.
 

ANTI-HERO KING BOO

Supreme Overloard
This game takes place 1000 years after Majoras Mask, and Link And Zelda go in the Lost woods into a part of Termina that happens to be under Hyrule Castle, probolay near the border between the two lands...


That is how I see it...
 

Koops

King of cowards.
Yo, peops, chill.

We like... just got a teaser. Save your theories for later, because info is coming to deconfirm stuff anyway.

I mean unless you still wanna talk about it of course.
 

ANTI-HERO KING BOO

Supreme Overloard
Speaking of Breath of the Wild...

WARNING: DO NOT!!! PRESS THIS BUTTON IF YOU DON’T WANT TO SEE A SPOILER FOR THIS REALLY SECRET ITEM. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED




This is my save file that I am proud of.
 

George Jones

Founder of the Sharknado Clan, formed 2015
I wonder if it takes place after or before the BOTHW. That is my question. But we won't know for sure until Nintendo spills the beans on it.
 
The Terminator said:
I wonder if it takes place after or before the BOTHW. That is my question. But we won't know for sure until Nintendo spills the beans on it.
Pretty sure it at least starts after BotW. I mean, there were ruins seen in the wide shot of Hyrule Castle.
 
HEROWALUIGI said:
Wow, this is a cool game!!! I CAN’T WAIT!!!
I wouldn't expect it until spring 2021. I could maybe see a late 2020 release, but I doubt it. By March 2021, it'll have been 4 years since BotW (which I believe was the same amount of time it took to develop BotW, but I'm not positive).
 

Professor E. Gadd

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
Erdrick the Hero said:
HEROWALUIGI said:
Time for :mario: Easter Eggs
You want Mario easter eggs? Get the Link's Awakening remake on Switch this September. Plenty of references in there.
Will the references even stay for the remake, though? You know what happened to the Superstar Saga remake...
 
Top