Zelda Breath Of The Wild: 2

Blue

Plumbing my way into your hearts since 1985
Ok, no one posted this yet but OMG NINTENDO IS DOING IT!!! WATCH THE END OF THE E3 TRAILER!!!

Only one I could find.
Not my channel...
Yet, I don’t even have one...

A quick rundown:
That tangling thing: Ganon
The thing that grabs him: The Old Hero from 1000 years ago
Takes Place in Hyrule
This game takes place 1000 years after Majoras Mask, and Link And Zelda go in the Lost woods into a part of Termina that happens to be under Hyrule Castle, probolay near the border between the two lands...

Date: Spring 2021|Status: ❌ Not confimed

Beta Content:
This game was going to be DLC

Old stuff:

Oh yeah, been wanting to talk about this. So, reasons that Ganondorf is the corpse throughout the trailer:

1. Malice is pouring out of the wound from TP.
2. He's got his canine/fang teeth from TP.
3. Gerudo symbols all around him.
4. Long red hair.
5. Ganon's theme plays in the background.

I've read somewhere that apparently this game was supposed to just be BotW DLC, before the developers decided to make it into a full fledged game.

My theory is that it takes place in Termina after the moon drops.

It's underground, in ruins, and that corpse might be the Skull Kid.

SeproDep said:

Eiji Aounuma said that it takes place in the same Hyrule. And there's many signs (like Ganon music, Malice eyes when the body rejuvenates, Gerudo symbols, etc.) that point to the corpse being Ganondorf's. Though I will admit that the Malice eyes could be placeholders.
Of course, it's your theory. Believe whatever you want, I can't stop you. :P

Erdrick the Hero said:
SeproDep said:

Eiji Aounuma said that it takes place in the same Hyrule. And there's many signs (like Ganon music, Malice eyes when the body rejuvenates, Gerudo symbols, etc.) that point to the corpse being Ganondorf's. Though I will admit that the Malice eyes could be placeholders.
Of course, it's your theory. Believe whatever you want, I can't stop you. :P
By after, I didn't mean right after.

I'm talking about, say, a thousand years after the Hero of Time loses MM.

HEROWALUIGI said:
It takes place RIGHT AFTER ZBOTW, This is from the sourse, we can’t Ignore it.
Yes. Right after the events of BOTW, link and Zelda explore the underground area of Hyrule.

Also known as Termina.

Yo, peops, chill.

We like... just got a teaser. Save your theories for later, because info is coming to deconfirm stuff anyway.

I mean unless you still wanna talk about it of course.

I wonder if it takes place after or before the BOTHW. That is my question. But we won't know for sure until Nintendo spills the beans on it.

The Terminator said:
I wonder if it takes place after or before the BOTHW. That is my question. But we won't know for sure until Nintendo spills the beans on it.

Pretty sure it at least starts after BotW. I mean, there were ruins seen in the wide shot of Hyrule Castle.

HEROWALUIGI said:
Wow, this is a cool game!!! I CAN’T WAIT!!!

I wouldn't expect it until spring 2021. I could maybe see a late 2020 release, but I doubt it. By March 2021, it'll have been 4 years since BotW (which I believe was the same amount of time it took to develop BotW, but I'm not positive).

Back