Will Bowser EVER get his own game?

I think that a Bowser game would involve a new bad guy taking over Bowser's kingdom and he has to destroy it.

ugozima said:
I think that a Bowser game would involve a new bad guy taking over Bowser's kingdom and he has to destroy it.
Wasn't that part of the plot of SMRPG and Mario and Luigi RPG 3?

≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
ugozima said:
Yeah, but he teamed up with the good guys. :(

Crow T. Robot said:
≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
ugozima said:
Doesn't realy matter to me, but I guess it does to people who are more of Bowser fans than me.

≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
Crow T. Robot said:
≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
ugozima said:
Doesn't realy matter to me, but I guess it does to people who are more of Bowser fans than me.
I just wanna see Bowser cook and eat Mario. Then we will have Super Luigi Bros!

ugozima said:
≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
Crow T. Robot said:
≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
ugozima said:
I just wanna see Bowser cook and eat Mario. Then we will have Super Luigi Bros!
0.o

I personally don't like the idea of Bowser getting his own game, since he's the primary antagonist of the series. It's like Ganondorf or Dr. Eggman getting his own game...

Actually Dr. Eggman, or rather Dr. Robotnik did get his own game, though it was based around the American Dr. Robotnik and... Well, nevermind.

Either way, Bowser's Inside is probably the closest thing we'll see to Bowser getting his own game.

Smashgoom202 said:
Actually Dr. Eggman, or rather Dr. Robotnik did get his own game, though it was based around the American Dr. Robotnik and... Well, nevermind.
No he didn't it was a Rom hack of Puyo Puyo with out the cute anime characters.

How about Bowser teaming up with Luigi (because he is sick of being number two) to beat the heck out of Mario?

Nah, seriously. Bowser getting his own game is highly unlikely. In all the games he is close to a protagonist, Mario still has an equal or a greater role. I'd like to see Bowser toast Mario for once as well, but that would kinda kill off the series and take away Nintendo's opportunity to make more money, so they certainly won't do it.

Super Happy Nerd Time said:

I am a huge Bowser fan, and it doesn't matter to me either. He can team up with Mario, that's fine, but Mario should be for once only a sidekick, nothing more.

Togepi said:
Smashgoom202 said:
No he didn't it was a Rom hack of Puyo Puyo with out the cute anime characters.
Fair enough.

Edofenrir said:
In all the games he is close to a protagonist, Mario still has an equal or a greater role.
To me, Bowser seemed to have the biggest role out of everyone in BiS. You get to move him around the overworld and help him with his goals of getting his castle back (he did that in SMRPG too, but he was just a party member), and when you're not doing that, 60% of the game is inside him. BiS seems to revolve around Bowser. There's only a few times he's not doing something. BiS seems to be Bowser's own game (in my opinion), but just with Mario and Luigi inside him to help him do things he doesn't normaly do. (e.g. Grow giant and chase after a train)

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Edofenrir said:
In all the games he is close to a protagonist, Mario still has an equal or a greater role.
To me, Bowser seemed to have the biggest role out of everyone in BiS. You get to move him around the overworld and help him with his goals of getting his castle back (he did that in SMRPG too, but he was just a party member), and when you're not doing that, 60% of the game is inside him. BiS seems to revolve around Bowser. There's only a few times he's not doing something. BiS seems to be Bowser's own game (in my opinion), but just with Mario and Luigi inside him to help him do things he doesn't normaly do. (e.g. Grow giant and chase after a train)

Well, I must admit I never played BiS, so I don't know about that. If it is really like you said then that would be nice.

I know this is an old topic and all but I agree!
Bowser should have his own fricking game!
(wishses her OC would be the girl Bowser would end up rescuing)

I consider Bowsers Inside Story his game, since he has the biggest role in it

I'd rather have a game for Bowser Jr, since he's as athletic as mario

Just gonna let you know, it's not a good idea to bump old topics, even more so if there 5+ years old. It makes the admins mad.

Bowser is an amazing character with a lot of personality and great potential. He's as important as Mario, methinks. Bowser DESERVES to get his own game. He even starred in a movie, something not even Mario has done! (Not counting the awful Super Mario Bros. movie, I'm talking about the REAL characters, looking the way they do in videogames).

U freak said:
Just gonna let you know, it's not a good idea to bump old topics, even more so if there 5+ years old. It makes the admins mad.
Only pointless bumps are frowned upon.

I would kind of like to see Bowser have his own platformer,if one were to be made,I'd like to see it have some other character(like someone from the RPGs, or a new and originial person) besides Mario as the main villian.

This topic was from 2009. I posted on a thread that was from 2011 and the admins got mad at me. Somthings not being enforced here.

Back