Dr. Mario World

I'd imagine they kept out characters like Daisy and Rosalina out because they know they're popular and need to bring in some people down the line
Also, if this games gets variants, will it be variants of variants?

image0.jpg

OH HOLY SWEET JESUS IS THIS REAL!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

I WAS JUST MAKING A LITTLE SIDE REQUEST. I WASN'T SERIOUSLY EXPECTING THIS.

(credit to memoryman on the mw discord)

It's the same kingdom that gives them driver's licenses. Maybe they're really smart...or maybe they're dressing up for Halloween. ^^

SpriteAtlasTexture-profile-1024x1024-fmt47.png

The whole image case anyone is wondering.

ZelenPixel said:
yoshi looks so distressed
anyway who gave literal babies a medical license
Yoshi is probably distressed BECAUSE someone gave literal babies medical licenses.

Dr. Baby Luigi said:
maybe they're dressing up for Halloween. ^^
This is adorable, and I now declare it canon. You can't stop me.

I have to entertain the thought about what kinds of specialties these doctors can have, even if they're supposed to be treated as all general physicians. Dr. Mario can be, like,a general physician while Peach is a cardiologist and Toad is a microbiologist and Baby Mario is a neonatologist.

Erdrick the Hero said:
Oh hey, that's a lot of doctors. I guess babies and animals can be doctors too (Dr. Diddy Kong anyone?).
hey, don't be speciest, humans are animals too, and Diddy is as sapient as the rest

J-Yoshi64 said:
Interesting that Ludwig and Wendy joined the entourage. Wonder what made them qualify.
Ludwig has talent for the ear, and Wendy, uh, maybe insistently demanded Bowser to be a doctor shortly after Bowser said no to America.

Dr. Mario said:
Erdrick the Hero said:
Oh hey, that's a lot of doctors. I guess babies and animals can be doctors too (Dr. Diddy Kong anyone?).
hey, don't be speciest, humans are animals too, and Diddy is as sapient as the rest

I wasn't being speciest, I was admiring their intellect. Not every baby can be a doctor while still being a baby.

Embrace The Nya said:
Baby Luigi has the hat on like his adult version initially had, nice touch

Well Baby Mario does have a hat too. Which I find strange since you can easily fit the mirror headband thing on his head like in my model of him.

Still I frigging love Dr. Baby Luigi to death. The green tie looks so dandy on him. He needs to wear professional attire more often.

Complaints and praises
.There is really no need for this to be a gacha at all, make the doctors unlockable, make assistants buyable with in game coins, give it a small price or if you want it to be free, just put ads in it, no stamina meter , make new doctors unlockable with updates to the story, boom
.Sometimes the challenge is bullcrap, unfair
.The presentation is nice, good models, great music, fun maps
..most of the story stages are fun
.The vs. Mode is real fun, it's probably what I am coming back to the most, no stamina bar helps
All in all, I give it a 7/10

Swiftie_Luma said:
My praying circle worked.

now the roster is saved.

agreed Dr. Baby Luigi is the objective best thing to come out of this

So the scenario for the story mode is that virus are attacking everyone, toads and minions alike so Mario, Peach and Bowser (the 3 choices you get for a starting Doctor) all team up to get rid of the viruses.

This scenario also implies that everybody just knows how to be a doctor.

This scenario is silly and it pleases me.

probably the only thing that disqualifies you is if you're colorblind

Yeaaaaahh, they should probably do something about the new green pills that'll be inevitably mixed with the red pills.

I got the game yesterday. I am loving it. I love Dr. Peach. She looks good and is nice. I miss Nurse Peach a lot though.

J-Yoshi64 said:
ZelenPixel said:
yoshi looks so distressed
anyway who gave literal babies a medical license
Yoshi is probably distressed BECAUSE someone gave literal babies medical licenses.
he is the only reasonable person here, the only one who sees quite a problem in how they hand out medical licenses to anyone who slightly grazes their sight.. however understanding that he is not qualified either
lets be honest no one here is qualified to offer medical help to anyone

Back