Dr. Mario World

They had to find some revenue for bogus diplomas they recently gave to Bowser and Yoshi.

Consider the involvement of Line, could the LINE Toad be a character in the future? It also wouldn't surprise me if the LINE friends make cameos
Another thing I noticed that all the stages are covered by purple goop

I have seen some of the virus videos, and they are quite charming. I like how the red virus tends to be the one that gets disappeared, unlike the blue and yellow viruses. I must say that the red background gave the viruses a fresh look, and it fits very well with them, unlike the whiter background that tends to be used with them.

Thank you for reading.

Multiplayer shown off, Wendy and Ludwig confirmed

Feel bad for any real Dr. Wendy trying to Google herself
Also, isn't giving more viruses the exact opposite a doctor suppose to do? Miyamoto "not exactly legitimate" comment makes a whole lot sense now

You know, the last time a Dr Mario game had multiple playable characters they were all taken from Wario Land 3.

Kinda lowkey disappointed Wario ain't here.

Mcmadness said:
You know, the last time a Dr Mario game had multiple playable characters they were all taken from Wario Land 3.

Kinda lowkey disappointed Wario ain't here.

I wouldn't think that the Koopalings would be playable and not Wario. He'll probably be in.

Embrace The Nya said:
Multiplayer shown off, Wendy and Ludwig confirmed

Feel bad for any real Dr. Wendy trying to Google herself
Also, isn't giving more viruses the exact opposite a doctor suppose to do? Miyamoto "not exactly legitimate" comment makes a whole lot sense now

You forgot about Toadette.

there still needs to be dr baby mario

the_docs_are_in_by_cmdixon589_dw5hdw-fullview.jpg

This post is nearly a month old now, but...
Embrace The Nya said:
Yay, yet another Mario trailer with all the enthusiasm and pacing of PBS Kids's broadcasting!

I think the rest of The Koopalings, Daisy, Rosalina, DK and the Wario Bros are a sure lock, wouldn't be surprised if Baby Mario and Luigi shows up.
All we need is Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine and Dr. Howard

Embrace The Nya said:
wouldn't be surprised if Baby Mario and Baby Luigi shows up.

CAN WE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE DR. BABY LUIGI A THING AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Additions to doctors, you can get assistants to help you, guess that what bloats the gacha
Launch roster
.Dr Mario
.Dr. Luigi
.Dr. Peach
.Dr. Yoshi
.Dr. Toad
.Dr. Toadette
.Dr. Browser
.Dr. Browser Jr
.Dr. Wendy
.Dr. Ludwig

Makes you wonder how they became doctors...
6uaIW7H.png

theres 2 spaces left in that weakass excuse of a roster.

2015ScreamQueens_Press_090915.jpg

praying circle for Rosalina to be revealed and save it, otherwise this is another for the list of things i will never bother to get.

Swiftie_Luma said:
theres 2 spaces left in that weakass excuse of a roster.
What makes you think that? I can't say I've seen anything to support it myself. I reckon, given what most of these kind of mobile games do, they'll probably just keep adding to the list of characters in future updates, which they'll either keep adding to the random obtainment system (If you can get duplicates, they'll almost certainly keep adding to it to keep people wasting their diamonds) or at the end of really hard to complete events, which get easier if you use a load of diamonds on them. These games generally start with a small roster that gets much bigger over time. And besides, it'd be quite weird to just have Wendy and Ludwig in as doctors without the rest of the Koopalings (I know that's almost what happened in Rio 2016, but here they don't have the excuse of an excessively limited number of events)... that said, I wouldn't really trust any of them as doctors, particularly not Iggy, Lemmy or Morton, but it's strange when it's not the whole lot.

Back