The most annoying voices

Since he ignored what I said to him in private, I'll say it here and maybe that will get my point across.

Long John Spaghetti, please for the love of Luigi, CHANGE YOUR AVATAR! That spinning Luigi is way too distracting and it's an eye sore. Please change it to something that doesn't do that.

I prefer Luigi's older N64 voice. The current one sounds a bit too whiny to me.

guess they wanted to go in line with his new found cowardly and ''i feel less than Mario'' persona.

which is terrible btw, i never liked Luigi like that. I loved the manly Luigi in earlier games ... talking about the USA versions obviously.

Luigi's voice is awesome and his screams of fear are pure art. You're both clinically insane :luigi: .

Ok not really, but I don't get how can anyone like his N64 voice (except for the MK64 one which was good but not as good the one he has now). It was bland and didn't fit him at all. He sounded like he was a 5 year old kid or something.

Plus, I like Luigi being a coward. It's funny and gives him personality so that he isn't just a green Mario who is player 2. In fact it also makes him even more memorable that he doesn't like being just player 2 or less than mario.

I'm not talking about his portrayals from Julien Barkadoff in which I don't like. I'm talking about his portrayals in Mario Tennis / Golf and Mario Kart 64. He sounded deeper and more mature. The current once is very high-pitched, nasally, and whiny, and I think similar to Yoshi's voice, it got higher-pitched during his years.

we were talking about Charles Martinet when he started voicing Luigi in Mario Tennis, Golf, MK64 USA and Mario Party 3

Cheeze said:
Since he ignored what I said to him in private, I'll say it here and maybe that will get my point across.

Long John Spaghetti, please for the love of Luigi, CHANGE YOUR AVATAR! That spinning Luigi is way too distracting and it's an eye sore. Please change it to something that doesn't do that.

Xl40i_.gif

Baby Luigi said:
I'm not talking about his portrayals from Julien Barkadoff in which I don't like. I'm talking about his portrayals in Mario Tennis / Golf and Mario Kart 64. He sounded deeper and more mature. The current once is very high-pitched, nasally, and whiny, and I think similar to Yoshi's voice, it got higher-pitched during his years.

Mature voice or no, he still cried like a Baby Luigi whenever he lost in sports.

His losing voice in Mario Tennis 64 is easily the best thing he said during that era.

No. It was his "MAma miAaAaAaAaA!!!" from MK64.

Other than that there's not much to miss.

Mcmadness said:
Cheeze said:

Xl40i_.gif

I didn't ignore you guys.

I just put that there because I think it's rude to tell someone to change their gif in the middle of a topic.

Back on topic though I'm not surprised Luigi's voice has changed as much as it has. I mean he's not the only overalled one who changed. Just look at Wario's voice now and compare it to then.

Mcmadness said:
Mature voice or no, he still cried like a Baby Luigi whenever he lost in sports.

To be fair, everyone pretty much comically overreacts to losing a match in sports.

Baby Luigi said:
Mcmadness said:

To be fair, everyone pretty much comically overreacts to losing a match in sports.

You missed a pretty good joke there buddy-o

He didn't cry like a Baby Luigi. Baby Luigi cries on his belly. Baby Mario is the one that cries on his back.

Bowser's voice clips from MP8 are among the worst of his that I've ever heard, and this comes from someone who likes his voice in 6 and 7.

I don't think Scott Burns is as terrible as some people say he is.

Sure Kenny James is miles better but I liked it.

I think he was a terrible Bowser. Made him sound like Barney trying to sound intimidating.

Saltman said:
Remember the days where Bowser had a godzillish roar as a voice?

Yeah I didn't like those days.

Smash still thinks it's those days though

Mcmadness said:
I think he was a terrible Bowser. Made him sound like Barney trying to sound intimidating.

He sounded really weird when he talked but most of the sounds he made were decent. His laughs were good too (eg Superstar Saga).

Mind you I don't really have any gamecube games so I don't know much about how good he is in all games, but that's what I think for now.

Mario Party 8 Bowser's death clip sounds like he's vomiting and I love it.

Back