The most annoying voices

Because it's LGM and she loves awkward voices on things you're supposed to beat up.

I generally like intense voices from characters after all.

See if you can make it without a little bit of a headache.

Best sort-of headache for me :)

7.8/10 too many YEEAAUGHHs!!!

Funky's loudness just works. It just works. Something about Funky's loud ass voice is better. Daisy is loud in an eardrum destroying way.

>Defending Funky because he is only playable in one Mario Kart but Daisy is in like, all of them except the three first ones.

nah, he is just as bad as Daisy.

i would say even worse since he is intentionaly obnoxious and never actually speaks it's just gibberish, at least Daisy sorta speaks in between all that yelling.

It's unfortunate that the most annoying/least likeable characters are the best ones in Mario Kart Wii. Oh well, at least Funky Kong didn't return as a playable character in the newer games, and Daisy and her baby don't have a speed advantage in the newer games and aren't top tier anymore.

There's no best in Mario Kart. There's only how well you did in the first few seconds of the race and what items you get. Oh, and there's some skill yeah. Speed advantages are negligible. I bet people use them only because they see other people use them especially in time trials where those miniscule milliseconds mean something.

Funky Kong is not annoying, he is funny. Same with Daisy.

Can't say the same for Yoshi. Yoshi is not shouty, Yoshi shrieks at a frequency that's like a whiny baby character from a baby show that acts stupid for the sake of a baby show.

Back