The most annoying voices

I like how you can choose your Mii's voice in games like Miitomo and Smash. That system isn't perfect but it's better than the NSMBU and MK8 implementations.

Isabelle said:
I'd be happy if you could record your own voice for them, but if they did allow that the audio quality would probably clash with the rest of the game so nah...

This will never happen because Nintendo is kid and family friendly and they don't want their consumers to be exposed to swearing. You know how people can be.

Long John Spaghetti said:
Toad. Just. Toad.
They should've kept his voice from Mario Kart 64.

Toad is funny because guys can't imitate his voice at all.

WHY did they decide to make their voice actresses give Toad a very harsh voice that's really hard to talk as when you have a sore throat?

Why does every other Toad (ie Toadette and Toadsworth) sound like actual freaking people?

Eh, as I've met some people very annoying voices but are actually nice folk, I generally don't give shit to toad's voice.

However I will not abide by bad voice direction.

Sorry for having an annoying voice Mcmadness.

I don't mean you ya goof.

Your voice is fine.

Sorry for LGM having an annoying voice Mcmadness

You have practically the same voice!

I don't know how to explain it, but Toad's voice is funny in a so-bad-it's-good-way, probably because he sounds like he smokes a lot or some *bleep*.

It's loud, but it's not so high pitched or weird it makes your ears bleed like Yoshi's or Hammer Bro's, or Daisy's when she is loud.

i always felt it was a gimmick Jen Taylor came up with to voice Toad since he is a child-like character.

I think that because i think Jen herself once said that when she got to voice Peach she sorta heard the previous voice , i dont know if she meant Asako Kozuki or Leslie Swan and tried to ''emulate'' but added her own spin to it and that's how she came out with her Peach voice, and it's noticeable since during the first games she was as Peach like Mario Tennis , Golf and Melee she sounds kinda different than she did during later titles in which she sounds higher and sweeter.

This is my wild guess of how it was handled, and then Jen left and Sam just picked up the characters and gave the best impersonation to all of them for consistency.

To me personaly Toad's voice is funny as it is, it's not really annoying per see.

Step away. Here comes the Toad fan!

Ok. So I'm just gonna be personal for a while. I have no problem with Toad's modern voice. I always found it to be cute and fitting to him. The first time I heard his Mario Kart 64 voice clips, I felt like it didn't fit him at all. Now I know a lot of you are not gonna agree with me that the modern voice is better, but I just hope I'm understood. Not saying that the Mario Kart 64 voices are bad, but I just prefer the modern ones.

Woah man this here is an understanding community don't worry about anyone attacking you for saying that

Btw I never found it annoying at all. It's always been more... funny to listen to. Especially the NSMBWii voice clips.

Personally I actually like Toad's scracthy voice as I also think it's funny and amusing for him. It's just that, that voice is not the voice I hear from looking at his character. A more fitting voice would probably be his N64 voices like from Mario Kart 64, Mario Party, or Mario Tennis.

i mean the only good acting in 64 was Mario, Luigi and Wario in the USA version.

The rest of the voices sucked, and Toad's is just meme material with those screams and that's why many remember it.

Peach sounding so unenthusiastic in ENG and so weird in JP... gosh.

Remember the days where Bowser had a godzillish roar as a voice?

Yeah I didn't like those days.

Baby Luigi said:
Personally I actually like Toad's scracthy voice as I also think it's funny and amusing for him. It's just that, that voice is not the voice I hear from looking at his character. A more fitting voice would probably be his N64 voices like from Mario Kart 64, Mario Party, or Mario Tennis.

I actually hear his new voice when looking at his character. In MK64 he sounds too girly. It's just weird idk.

So do I but that's because I'm used to hearing it come out of him. :P

Toad's scratchy voice is good and people who say the Mario Kart 64 voice is better are wrong. Facts.

Truer facts have never been spoken.

Idk MK64 Toad is way out of character for this little bastard

*Mario Party 8 voice* "I'M THE BEST!!"

Ow, oooooOOOooo OH!

Toad.... WON!!!

BOOOO!!!

Back