What are you doing in Mario atm?

Don't know. He must have been hungry.

oh yeah i got snes online yesterday and i played mario world. for the first time ever actually
im gonna beat it tomorrow! then ill move onto the bonus levels, check if i missed any secrets, and then start playing yoshis island (also for the first time) im excited...

I have not done anything remotely Mario for a month without noticing.

Good god what is happening to me.

I got everyone all of their trophys [Tennis Open], now we're heading off to the star-ace exhibitions~ Mario's already started filling his win chart, it took a lot of practicing to figure out how to win against them but we figured it out.

Yeah and characters have different match-ups on how good they are against.

When I was Baby Mario, my hardest opponents were Boo, Bowser, and Dry Bowser. Easiest were Donkey Kong and Waluigi.

And all AI have exploitable flaws, just need to figure what they are.

I almost never play the main games or the RPGs anymore because I've beaten almost every one of those games at least once, and I just don't feel like playing them anymore. I'm also a completionist, and there are some games that are a real pain to beat 100% (like Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, and Paper Mario: Color Splash).

Nowadays, I pretty much only play the multiplayer spinoff games like Mario Kart and Mario Party. What's my favorite thing to do in the spinoff games?
Seeing Waluigi and Daisy lose:

My Great Capture Screenshot 2019-09-26 17-30-32.png

My Great Capture Screenshot 2019-03-22 17-55-05.png

MK8 Results (6-29-19).png

My Great Capture Screenshot 2019-08-11 19-13-36.png

^Hmm, I feel like I've played against that exact same team before.
SMP Team Pom Pom Wins.png

MTA Team Birdo wins.png

Back