Mach Speed Mayhem (Superchao 'Shroom Section)

switching to Michael Chain

waluigi time told me to

aw fuck voting started without me

anyway since Draq won I'll vote for Michael Chain since voting against whoever WT is shilling for isn't usually a good idea

Oh I'm wondering will Death Soldier and their Soldier Anchor be covered?

What about the vehicles driven by alteregos like Red Bull and Blue Falcon GT?

those are all too minor for their own articles but will be covered in a wrapup at the end of MSM's run

Death Soldiers might be worth a small article given how often they appear, but sure for the rest.

I was reading Twin Norrita appears in subsequent episodes after Gomar and Shioh's appearance in episode 19, I wonder if there are any other cars that continue to appear even when the pilot only appears once?

oh, plenty! the Hyper Speeder, the Space Angler... in fact, basically every machine that isn't a main character will be used as background filler

the best part of this is the Blood Hawk showing up in early episodes

you know, before Blood Falcon exists

oh, plenty! the Hyper Speeder, the Space Angler... in fact, basically every machine that isn't a main character will be used as background filler

The Japanese site I read said Twin Norrita only starts showing after Episode 19, its nice there was some detail there.

the best part of this is the Blood Hawk showing up in early episodes

you know, before Blood Falcon exists

Obviously it was a Death soldier driving that..

If I can double post, has anyone considered that there may have been a mandate from Nintendo preventing the full use of AX characters/machines by the anime, hence Don Genie not using the Fat Shark and Clank basically being another version of Digiboy?

Nintendo has done similar mandates from what I know.

i could hypothetically see it, maybe? just because nintendo does weird shit sometimes

but honestly, with how much the anime was already being its own timeline with its own characters, it wouldn't surprise me if it was more "we don't have room for the ax characters! give them the cut!"

i could hypothetically see it, maybe? just because nintendo does weird shit sometimes

but honestly, with how much the anime was already being its own timeline with its own characters, it wouldn't surprise me if it was more "we don't have room for the ax characters! give them the cut!"

F-Zero AX's characters and possibly Deathborn were created by Sega to my knowledge, so it might be a case similar to Waluigi where Nintendo wanted the characters that were craaeted inhouse to get the most attention?

I find it very suspicious that Don Genie and Deathborn both lacked cars, the former even driving a Red bull. Its certainly true they always didn't know how to handle all those F-Zero characters so we get alot of oneshot characters in odd roles like Billy showing up once as a spy for Dark Million, but we never even see a single AX car and they even created new car models like the aforementioned Red Bull or young Neelsen's vehicle.

Like the anime not having the rights to AX's racers/vehicles definitely is something I can see happening.

That reminds me, though, I did read a rough translation of the Dark Soldier's bio and it says they are capable of some emotions and intelligence in their own way. That might be worth noting if you cover them all.

Truly, I am chained to my fate...

Voting closes October 30th! Spoopy.

#12: Kate Alen
#14: Jack Levin
#26: John Tanaka
#28: Roger Buster
#29: Dr. Clash
#35: Daigoroh
#37: Lily Flyer
#31: Lucy Liberty
#32: Miss Killer/Luna Ryder
#N/A: Clank Hughes