Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Meh

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Interesting

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • WTF

Votes: 21 43.8%

• Total voters
This meme will only come full circle once somebody draws Peach herself putting on the Super Crown. :yoshi:

Nadeshiko Kagamihara said:
I guarantee most of them don't care about the character Bowser

Thats probably why this whole thing annoys me.

i'll just try to ignore it until it blows over but

if this is the most interesting thing about the new port, then that just speaks volumes on how little of a shit people care about the game that spawned this.

Russian Baby Luigi said:
i'll just try to ignore it until it blows over but

if this is the most interesting thing about the new port, then that just speaks volumes on how little of a *bleep* people care about the game that spawned this.

Well to be fair it's a permutation of the one new part of it, any hype for the game itself would be more at home 6 years ago. Other than the naming issue and its oversaturation, I don't really have a problem with it. What I do have a problem with is there being yet another frolickin' Switch Wii U port, but....at least they did something just unexpected and head-scratch-inducing enough to be worth checking out.

Why pay it so much mind when it's just a stupid little idea made weirder tho? Just gotta learn to live past the meme, that's all it takes.

Everywhere I go, there's a Peachette or Bowsette meme. It's hard to ignore. It's ridiculous and stupid. Then again, this is the internet. Lots of stupid people plaguing it.

Remember, it's only been five days since the original non-kink-based gag comic was made. It's only overwhelming because of the volume, not the longevity. It'll come to an abrupt halt quite soon, as it's peaked far too early to be long-lasting. I've seen this sort of thing happen time and time again with memes. Granted, they were never to this extent, but this'll just cause it to die quicker and quicker, with the only new material being latecomers or people saying "Hey remember when this was a thing?"

Heck, it's not even a new idea.

Anyways, feel free to heap as much blame onto me as possible for starting the Peachette article, if that happens to make you feel better. Or better yet, don't, as that would be rather petty.

Doc von Schmeltwick said:
Anyways, feel free to heap as much blame onto me as possible for starting the Peachette article, if that happens to make you feel better.

grats

IqImmOf.png

Wow. Who would have ever thought that Mr. Salt Saltman himself would create the funniest thread in this forum unintentionally :waluigi: .

Buuuuut, if the "blame me" route is taken....

....then I'm additionally instrumental in Nintendo's recent stock improvement caused by the Bowsette fad.

See? Everything comes around, this'll die, I'll get to toot my own ego horn a bit, and Nintendo gets a distinct money boost by doing very little.

So....not much out of the ordinary, to be honest.

Nonetheless the status quo must be restored.

*loads gun*

Anyways, feel free to heap as much blame onto me as possible for starting the Peachette article, if that happens to make you feel better. Or better yet, don't, as that would be rather petty.
https://www.mariowiki.com/List_of_Mario_references_on_the_Web#Memes

your punishment

accept it

I don't really have a problem with Bowsette except that the character's being way over-sexualized, but that's par for the course. In any case, I find it funny how Nintendo will announce something and then the internet narrows in on and expands a small detail, ignoring the actual announcement.

Hey, I'm new to wiki edits and all that shenanigans, how do I edit the Peachette page? There's 2 other trailers for NSMBUD that show Peachette, the Announcment Trailer, and the Switch News Tab Trailer, and I wanted to add them to the references. Is that doable?

Princess Mario said:
https://www.mariowiki.com/List_of_Mario_references_on_the_Web#Memes

your punishment

accept it

I literally have "spawn camp until KYM confirms it" (paraphrased) as the status on my page.

SiFi said:

Dang it I was gonna reference that one but wasn't sure how to XD

Parakoopa144 said:
Hey, I'm new to wiki edits and all that shenanigans, how do I edit the Peachette page? There's 2 other trailers for NSMBUD that show Peachette, the Announcment Trailer, and the Switch News Tab Trailer, and I wanted to add them to the references. Is that doable?

Page is protected to Autoconfirmed and above to avoid vandalism, but what do you got?

You know......I think in a few ways, I've done screwed up here.
Kind of regretting having written that page.
I've fanned the flames for a felonious flu across the full freakin'....internet.
In fact:
What_cause_have_I_to_feel_glad.png

Pretty good drawing for a notes doodle while not having any pictures to model off of in class.....

Anyways......is now dead due to horrendous attack from royal horned thingy. Please stand by for Dry Doc. :drybow:

You know......I think in a few ways, I've done screwed up here.
Kind of regretting having written that page.
I've fanned the flames for a felonious flu across the full freakin'....internet.
In fact:
What_cause_have_I_to_feel_glad.png

Pretty good drawing for a notes doodle while not having any pictures to model off of in class.....

Anyways......is now dead due to horrendous attack from royal horned thingy. Please stand by for Dry Doc. :drybow:

Wait.

Are you saying.

That you made this?

This nightmare fuel?

---Regular version:---
Yes, I'm good at drawing scary things when I have the inspiration. And this little itch in my side was inspiration enough.

And rest assured, this is far from the most nightmarish thing to come out of this.

This is to show my somewhat-disturbed exasperation at the sheer volume that this has attained in so little time (hence the background faces). Plus the fact that I myself unwittingly helped to foster this.

....hence why she's so murderous-looking and why my little signature dude there is so terrified. And of course, this is the only time I've ever drawn her, and it was completely from memory. But I mean, it's Peach with horns and eyebrows, not too hard to draw. Anyways, instead of sexualized, she's been scary-alized.

Anyways, I apologize if it's legitimately that disturbing, I sometimes forget how whittled my standards are in many cases.

---TL;DR version:---

---Footnote:---
If I'm this good at drawing scary things, mayhap I should seriously consider remaking that infamous "Baby Waluigi" picture.....

Back