Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Interesting

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • WTF

Votes: 21 43.8%

• Total voters
Swiftie_Luma said:
luigiiscappyiswear said:
Peach's crown works identically to the Super Crown, and if it's removed, Peach will revert back into a Toad. The reason she wasn't a Toad while she was wearing Tiara is probably that of the strange properties of Bonneters.

Tbh why the hell would Toads have a human ruler? :-\

Oh really???

then why Peach isn't wearing a crown here and is still a human female???

548px-Peach_Mario_NES.png

452px-Peach_NES.png

239px-Peach_NurseOutfit.jpg

Peach_in_Japanese_attire_KCMEX2009.png

PEACH-NEW3DS.png

Pure BS.

Peachette is a powerup to make a Toadette impersonate Peach, it isn't that hard.

The Nurse Peach thing could just have the crown under the nurse hat, or a system similar to what is mentioned in my third comment.

The NES illustrations of Peach were before continuity started popping up in the Mario series.

The Japanese clothing and bow pictures could simply be variants of Peach's crown. You don't want to be a Toad but want to wear something other than the crown. It would make sense.

There is no sense.

When has continuity or sense ever mattered in Mario, the man who broke every law of all physics?

And honestly that's why I love it.

I want my Mario games to stay silly like this.

That's why overthinking it is a bad idea.

It's just Toadette powered up, nothing that complicates the lore.

guys

What if Peach used the Super Crown? :shifty:

luigiiscappyiswear said:
The Nurse Peach thing could just have the crown under the nurse hat, or a system similar to what is mentioned in my third comment.

The NES illustrations of Peach were before continuity started popping up in the Mario series.

The Japanese clothing and bow pictures could simply be variants of Peach's crown. You don't want to be a Toad but want to wear something other than the crown. It would make sense.

These excuses are even dumber than the original suggestion.

Peach uses Super Crown? Transforms into Peacheach!

Personally I would like it to happen in some other situations: Captain Toad titles and certain RPGs. But in most times when Toadette is together with Mario and the others, she doesn't really need a human form. It's more a stunt for attention

The whole thing is relatively bizzard when Nintendo rather looks like avoiding making real playable Peach (not to mentino Daisy) which kills fans' interest in the introduction of Peachette. Toadette has many fans doesn't mean that Peach fans don't care.

And to be fair, Toad, Nabbit and Sprixie should all get the transformation treat. Transform into Mario, Waluigi, Luigi nope maybe Pauline order.

Or maybe I'd like to know if Peachette is gonna be a costume in Smash bros. If so that also officially makes Toadette a Smash fighter prior to Toad, in an ironic way.

did you stretch properly before reaching this much.

also ''continuity'' in Mario lmao.

Swiftie_Luma said:
idk what's more upsetting , this , the fact the NSMBU got a port instead of 3DWorld or the fact that they actually didn't bother changing the final world.

I kind of feel that a Nintendo Switch port for New Super Mario Bros. U was not needed; there's hardly any reason to get the Nintendo Switch port if you've had your Wii U from start to finish. Nintendo could've instead made another New Super Mario Bros. sequel if it wanted to try out new things.

Also, of all the ideas that Nintendo has had, Peachette has to be among the most questionable.

I guess the fact that they're hooking us up with a port is because we're gonna have to wait a bit for the next 2D Mario.

At the same time though, the Luigi's Mansion 3DS port was announced not long ago, and yet, here we have Luigi's mansion 3.

Even then, why did we get Wind Waker HD on the Wii U? Because Breath of the Wild was only getting released in 2017.

i don't think we are getting more main Mario games.

if anything i would hope for a port of 3D World and that's it.

But i will always hate Nintendo for never making Mario Galaxy 3, it's a no brainer at this point.

A Nintendo Switch version of Super Mario 3D World seems unlikely when you remember that some of the game's courses require the GamePad's touch screen and microphone. And of course, the biggest aspect of that game was the Miiverse stamps, but with Miiverse now closed, their purpose is literally non-existent now.

Captain Toad handled the GamePad thing just fine.

And they could potentially maybe replace stamps with something else.

However I don't think it's happening anytime soon.

MnSG said:
And of course, the biggest aspect of that game was the Miiverse stamps
Wow, here I was thinking the biggest aspect was being a 3D Mario platformer with Luigi, Peach, Rosalina and Toad playable in addition to Mario, and having 4 player co-op.

Am I weird for just wanting a new game rather than a port? Fucking Switch doesn't have any games because I already have those games on the Wii U.

There's the unstated assumption "on the Switch" but I'm not sure what she means beyond that. I'm pretty sure the Switch is going to last long enough for more Mario games.

But anyway if this whole "port opens doors to new games" thing is true (like with Luigi's Mansion and Bayonetta) then I like to see new Mario Kart and new Captain Toad and new New Super Mario Bros. and new Rayman.

Unless they decide to make an Odyssey sequel, 3D and 2D Marios are usually one per system so I'm not expecting anymore for a while.

Lucario said:
Captain Toad handled the GamePad thing just fine.

And they could potentially maybe replace stamps with something else.

However I don't think it's happening anytime soon.
Exactly this.

Plus Nintendo can add Daisy into the game with an extra world.

Or they could not.

I would definitely use Daisy if I'm in that otherwise miserable spot where my friend uses Mario, my sister uses Toad, and my friend's brother uses Luigi.

Back