Things you didn't notice before in the Super Smash Bros. Series

Moldomré

Moldomré. Emphasis on the "ome" despite the "é".
MarioWiki
Moldomre
I was playing Sm4sh the other day, trying out characters I never use, and found out that Zelda smiles twice in that game. Once as a taunt, the other as a victory pose.

I'm so glad she's happy again.

This thread has the same premise as the one in the Marioverse. Talk on.

Bump because I just found something interesting.

In Smash 3DS, Wii U, and Ultimate, the announcer actually has different voice clips for the names of Roy Koopa and FE Roy.

I mean the tone of the announcer should actually somewhat reflect the appearance of the character sometimes.

If that is the case, then yeah.

Still really cool though.

Pokemon Trainer does not appear with five or more players, so when switching between Pokemon the ball will be thrown from the front of the screen.

I just realized that in SSBU's Battlefield (not sure about others), whenever the stage gets dark, it's not nighttime. There's actually an eclipse that occurs.

When Ryu or Ken parry an attack, it plays the sound effect from the Street Fighter III games.

I recently just realized that during the screen KO's in melee, the characters bump into the screen and then fall.

I recently just realized that during the screen KO's in melee, the characters bump into the screen and then fall.

did you know that's their wall hitting animation?

did you know that's their wall hitting animation?
Yep, I also just discovered that, too. And I think the animation was changed a bit in Brawl.

Probably easier and more efficient to make a model of it than constructing a particle effect.

Back