BBQ Turtle's Art Thread

This is amazing, thanks so much!

Ooh! Ooh! Can you do me next?

Ok, Sorry I don't have a ref image, but basically Super Show Luigi with a Cowboy hat and a Ammo belt and holster.
I'd be happy to do one for you, but if I were to do so it wouldn't be immediately, I'd put you on the end of the list as I'd like to get through all of the people who signed up for my awards presentation first. I would need a little more to go on than that though, a lot of that is relatively non-specific- is there any chance that maybe you could get something a little more in-depth to go on? Maybe a few images, either something you put together yourself or some images that have some of the features that you want that I could try to Frankenstein it together from?

I'd be happy to do one for you, but if I were to do so it wouldn't be immediately, I'd put you on the end of the list as I'd like to get through all of the people who signed up for my awards presentation first. I would need a little more to go on than that though, a lot of that is relatively non-specific- is there any chance that maybe you could get something a little more in-depth to go on? Maybe a few images, either something you put together yourself or some images that have some of the features that you want that I could try to Frankenstein it together from?

Okay. I'll get a reference image together as soon as I can.

-COMMISSION REFERENCE-

BODY
1599067401566.png
1599068683909.png
1599068716564.png

HAT - (I couldn't get an image for this, but can you make it look like the one Mario wears in Mario Odyssey?)
EYE COLOR - Brown
ACCESSORIES - Ammo Belt and Gun Holster (Make these look as cowboy as possible please, leaving this up for artistic interpritation)

Last edited:
Super cool! Thank you so much for drawing my character!

Here' the last bunch (for now, of course, if anyone stumbles across this later and would be interested, just let me know and I'll see what I can do :) ), we've got MrConcreteDonkey, Super-Yoshi, Long John Spaghetti, Shokora, Epic Nitwit and myself.
MrConcreteDonkey.png
Super-Yoshi.png
Long John Spaghetti.png

Shokora.png
Epic Nitwit.png
BBQ Turtle.png

I might be a bit late, but all of these drawings look incredible!! Keep it up, BBQ!

I've stupidly only discovered this today, but I also have been too inconsistent to think of anything I'd want lol, but dang, I have to say, this became my favorite thread on the board, and reignited my love for crayons.
These are awesome!

Not to be a bother, but could you draw Mija and Cthina? I have references (The left is Mija's update, but if you prefer the original fell free to use it) (The sprite is not mine, it's just a full body reference, but I can't find the original creator)
C2AC8A33-1AA4-4F48-B562-DFE25BF1E6ED.jpeg
C2AC8A33-1AA4-4F48-B562-DFE25BF1E6ED.jpeg

7C31914B-BAB8-4779-92EA-EC0221DF5B97.jpeg
7BDF33ED-60AE-479D-9928-458FC886A957.jpeg

I just love your style, it is far better than mine (I will criticize myself all the time, don't mind me)

Last edited:
Back