The Legendary Grand Green Star

(Guys, you're all wasting your breath. This conversation has been had five times before already. If you take him at face value, you're just going to hit exactly the same beats as before.)

Prince Raid said:
You say your ideas are good. But you are neither green, nor a star. Who are you to make decisions on such a level? Quite frankly, you lack the significance to make such calls. In fact, you shouldn't even be talking. Go and contemplate, and come back once your significance matches your actions.

I'm 30 years old which means I'm an adult very well qualified to make such decisions.

You think 30 is sufficiently significant to make decisions? That's ludicrous!

Green Star is born with significance of 10,000. You are out of your league, little non-star! Go home!

I'm sorry but Red > Green ):<

I like to see a fight break out between the red-starred guys and the green-starred dudes on this forum.

Oooohh, maybe that's what the whole Sneetches thing was all about.

People have the right not to agree with you, but we don't have the right to disrespect your opinions. If you think that way, just keep in mind that not all people think in the same way. You're gonna find a lot of people who disagree, and that's normal. Instead of doing propaganda to try and bring them your side, accept that your opinions may be unpopular. I for one, totally respect your opinion, even though I strongly disagree, but each of us have a different way of thinking.

As for the criticism, it's not people hating on your ideas and trying to make you frel uneasy... well spmetimes it can be, but even then, you have to take it as a tip. When you do something wrong at school or at work, you got the Principal or your superior to find the wrong you did, correct it, and set you on the right path so that the mistake is not repeated. Always keep this mindset when you get critique, and you will realize that when people criticize something, it's always in the goal of making it better. So don't reject any kind of criticism. You have the right not to take it to improve yourself, and that's fine, because you got opinions, but if you want to please people, you gotta listen to these people. You can't force them to change their opinions, because probably for a very long time they had it, and that's how they established it in their own minds.

You get my point?

Still, don't let criticism change your opinions, it's yours and only yours, and as such not everyone in the world as the same view on this subject than you.

Prince Raid said:
(Guys, you're all wasting your breath. This conversation has been had five times before already. If you take him at face value, you're just going to hit exactly the same beats as before.)
Cutout_Mario_Huey.png

but let's talk about how stupid and assy Shine Sprites are.

Koopsy-daisy lemon squeazy did not notice there was another page.

I have a bad tendency to not look down at the numbers.

Although yeah, Shine Sprites aren't that great.

@op how can these green stars can be real if the color green isnt real?

Actually, I'm fine with other people ridiculing my ideas. All I was pointing out was that there are situations where other people do have unreasonably high standards as well as other factors preventing them from appreciating certain works of art and ideas. Anyway, here's a random idea I'm going to throw out there and people are free to ridicule it or praise it. It would be a new Super Mario title known as Super Mario Palace. I think the title has a ring to it. So, from my perspective, it's a good title.

Is it the sequel to a previous hit title, starring only Luigi, Peach, and Bowser because they had to get rid of Mario for his poor chemistry with the other cast members?

Red and green stars are offensive to those who are colour blind.

K. Rool for president.

Oh wait he's already a king.

Back