Why does Peach never uses her powers to escape?

Well, i saw a thread in this forum called "why does Bowser doesn't uses his magic powers to killl Mario". After thinking abou it, i came up with a different and similar question: Why Peach never uses her powers to escape from a kidnapping? After all, the original reason Bowser kidnapped her is because he didn't wanted her to use her magical powers against him, which means she has magical powers, and she was shown to have various other abilities, such as Floating in the air (Various Games), healing Mario (Paper Mario: Color Splash),
Traveling from kingdom to kingdom without a vehicle (Super Mario Odyssey),
and even gaining powers from emotions (Super Princess Peach). So why she forgets about these powers when she gets kidnapped?

Her cage is clearly conjured by Bowser's magic, so it is possible that the cage is magic proof.

,Maybe she feels too lazy. That's probably why. Though she did have the guts to escape in Super Mario 3D Land and Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam. Peach fans are begging to have a game where Peach escapes on her own.

I know, the easy answer is that there's no continuity, so Peach has powers sometimes and other times she doesn't. Maybe Peach just doesn't have the appropriate powers to escape. Maybe her powers are completely passive and for promoting harmony in the kingdom, which makes it more prosperous than Bowser's. Healing Mario won't do any good. Her powers might be just helping flowers blossom so beautifully or helping her flash-bake cake (as baking a cake isn't an easy job) or calming Toads down.

Princess Mario said:
Healing Mario won't do any good.

I know that it won't do any good, i just bringed it as an example to the powers she has.

Either

A. Dumb blonde joke
B. The cage is made of Bowser's Black Magic (like Sunshine Yoshi said)
or
C. There are hidden Anti-white magic radiator dishes scattered around Bowser's Castle

Because we need some Mario games

In some games, it does make sense that she can't escape because she's in a cage. But sometimes she's literally on the airship, making it very easy to escape. I guess she DOES want to be with Bowser. Maybe they're having a secret life together. But who knows?

I always figured her power was of the non-violent type.

Heck my headcanon always was that she was the one responsible for those axes and kill me buttons that are often used to beat Bowser.

Back