Change the subject of this topic!

Re: O_0

*It was at that moment that Koops realized that there was no meaning to life.*

I'm fucking done!

What are you still looking at?

Well... oh... this is that other forum game thread.

Ok nevermind.

Princess Mario said:
I wouldn't want to play any M-rated FPS games. It's just not my personality.
Speak for yourself, LeftyGreenMario.

Re: It's the sad truth

Man, YFJ, five bucks won't get you anywhere. You blew up your chance to become rich.

My 777th post

Well I got a milestone that happens only once, my 777th post here's a song for this milestone:

Something official

It's official, I stayed up all night, second time this month, the 50th time in my life.

whip and nae nae

It's pretty fun, I thought it would be kinda boring to not have any set game rules or whatever--like I had an idea to use the topic thing like this: someone would say two random words in a topic title, like Strawberry Hedgehog, and the next person would have to change the topic to use the last letters of the previous words as the starting letters of their words, e.g. Yellow Grapes, etc. etc.

But I think it's pretty fun to just have random shit, considering it shows up on the main page.

EDIT: This is my 200th post, so I'm now a Cheep Cheep! So uhh...whip a n d nae nae

I got soaked

It was raining very heavily, the worst since Hurricane Matthew a few years ago, and I got soaked, my shoes got filled with water, my clothes got wet and that was no ordinary storm, it was a supercell thunderstorm, rare here in the beaches in northest SC.

An idea: KTMA bot kits!

Me on Botbuilders.info a few hours ago said:
Continuing from what I said here, I have an idea for KTMA bot kits. It will have several changes compared to the regular bot kits: Like Tom having cast replicas of the entire doll arms instead of just the hands, along with pre-cut bowling pins for the shoulders. His hoverskirt might be cast from the two-piece that Bry made or maybe a Kartell stand that he showed us cut down. Tom will also have gaffers tape, with red or black as options.

Crow will mostly be the same, but he will not have the second Floralier tray, will come with disassembled Fanny Pincher replicas instead of just the hands and will have a Crown pin instead. His eyes might be replica Gnip-Gnop balls, but considering that the game's still being sold probably not.

I think it will be a lot easier to cast the Infanseat used for Gypsy instead of the Infant love seat.

So what do you think?

Back