Change the subject of this topic!

rollerC

Bob-omb
Pronouns
Use name
Basically how this will work is when you reply to this thread, rather than leave "Re: Change the subject of this topic!" as the subject, change it to whatever you want! I'm sure there are variations of this you could do, but for now just simply change it to whatever you please and maybe write a cheeky comment too.

Have fun!

aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

per roller's post

Roller said:
Basically how this will work is when you reply to this thread, rather than leave "Re: Change the subject of this topic!" as the subject, change it to whatever you want! I'm sure there are variations of this you could do, but for now just simply change it to whatever you please and maybe write a cheeky comment too.

Have fun!

Indeed, that's how you play!

The subject changes on the home page, which is funny to me. It said "Last post by Alex95 in So something like this?" :lol:

The Official George Jones thread

Well George Jones is my inspiration and he made a ton of good songs like this one:
He was a singer from the 50s all the way to his death in 2013.

The Official George Jones Thread

I had fun changing the title on the main page, it said what is I have for my last postm weird. :posh: Anyways his signature song is called He Stopped Loving Her Today.

I found my copy of Fire Emblem Fates

As the new title says, I found my copy of Fire Emblem Fates.

resygiuyngfxenihuawgfxnijhesgfhidghdgchsgxshxbShjoGjhbacijgxjibgchjizzgbxvchxvch

Hi

essentially another "last person to post wins"

Back