What game is on the top of your wish list?

YoshiFlutterJump

Power Star
MarioWiki
YoshiFlutterJump
What is the game you don’t have but want to get more than any other?

Super Mario Galaxy 1 is mine. I’ve 100-percented the sequel and want to play the original. Some say it’s better anyway...

Right now, I’d say Kirby Star Allies. Will probably get it real soon tho, so after that, I guess it’ll just be Mario Tennis Aces or Smash Bros.

I would very much love to play through Super Mario 3D Land because it looks vastly different from Super Mario 3D World to give it a go. Another game I wanted to play through is Mario Kart 7 only to get a feel for every course there, but I'm not buying the game due to the lack of Waluigi.

Bandanna Waddle Dee said:

Same as who?

Thank you for reading.

Currently there's three two Switch games at the top of my wishlist:
  • Puyo Puyo Tetris
  • Kirby: Star Allies
I would choose one of these, but I want to play them all the same.

EDIT: I just got Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild the other day, so I've removed it from the list.

Right now, Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games. That way, we'll have the entire Mario & Sonic series.

Super Smash Bros. 5

It's not out yet, nor much known about it, but it's the next thing coming that I'm really hyped about. After that it's BIS DX in 2019.

Mario Tennis Aces
Warhammer: Vermintide 2

As far as just Mario games go (according to the board)? Mario + Rabbids. Can't think of anything else I don't already own that I'd like to play.

Alex95 said:
Super Mario Odyssey.
this holy heck switch is so expensive
star allies is close itll literally be my first kirby game and ive been pretty much a fan since january of this year help
aand the smash for switch obviously

The Mario and Luigi games.

Once I finally get a 3ds (it'll take a while...) these games will be my first targets.

For me it is the upcoming Smash game, yeah it may be released late in the year and have to wait for more info at E3, I have the patience.

I guess it'd have to be something that isn't out yet, Mario Tennis Aces maybe?

I haven't been paying attention to what isn't out yet lately, I just sorta find out about stuff a week before they release and decided whether I want them then. I happen to avoid over hyping things or getting impatient that way.

Shadows of Valentina and Breath of the Wild

I'll categorize mine into three separate lists for the sake of organization.

#1. Kirby: Star Allies
#2. Fire Emblem Warriors
#3. Detective Pikachu
#4. Kirby Battle Royale
#5. Fire Emblem: Shadows of Valentina
#6. Miitopia
#7. Hey! Pikmin
#8. Super Bomberman R
#9. Ever Oasis
#10. Xenoblade Chronicles 2

#1. Super Smash Bros. Switch
#2. Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey
#3. Metroid Prime 4
#4. Mario Tennis Aces
#5. WarioWare Gold
#6. Crash N.Sane Trilogy (Switch)
#7. Luigi's Mansion Remake
#8. Untitled Yoshi Switch Game
#9. Untitled Pokemon Switch Game
#10. Dark Souls (Switch)

#1. Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (Still sad that my copy bit the dust. ;-;)
#2. Super Metroid
#3. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
#4. Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
#5. Freshly Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland
#6. Retro Game Challenge
#7. Super Princess Peach
#8. Sonic Battle
#9. Final Fantasy VIII
#10. Mario Party 9

I want to say Yoshi for the Nintendo Switch, but after watching the Treehouse footage, I'm not completely sold on the gameplay, and the main theme music (which played in both levels demonstrated) gets on my nerves after a while.

So, with that in mind, Kirby: Star Allies. And even though I haven't seen any footage of Detective Pikachu yet, it seems like my style of game.

Kirby Star Allies, Yoshi, Smash, and Mario Tennis Aces are all games I'm looking forward to this year.

Also, Xenoblade Chronicles X. I hope there will be a Switch port for this game.

The biggest reason I wanna get Star Allies is because I don't have any games to play at this moment. Which is why I NEED IT!!!!!!!!

Bumping this thread to say that my wishlist has gotten a lot bigger in the past month. And E3 hasn’t even happened yet! This list is in no particular order, although bold indicates the ones I want most.
-Super Mario Galaxy 1
-Super Mario 64 (DS)
-Super Mario Sunshine
-Super Mario World
-Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (I'll probably get the GBA version)
-Yoshi's Island DS
-Yoshi's Story
-Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
-Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
-Paper Mario 64 (and possibly its sequels)
-Super Mario All-Stars

And when they're released:
-Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey
-Yoshi Switch

Maybe I said Star Allies was the game I wanted to get the most, but there are many ones on my wishlist I really wanna get:(these are only the ones I have a chance of getting, or the ones already released)

-Sonic Mania
-Shovel Knight Treasure Trove
-DK Country Tropical Freeze
-Splatoon 2
-Arms (not that much)

Back