The Ultimate Mario Face-Off!!! (Division 4, Round 4)

Re: The Ultimate Mario Face-Off!!! (Division 5, Round 2)

It's very close between Superstar Saga and Bowser's Inside Story for me. I usually give the edge to Superstar Saga. But BIS winning is perfectly fine with me as both share most things that make them my favorites.

Re: The Ultimate Mario Face-Off!!! (Division 5, Round 2)

Propeller Knight said:
When will Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars be an option?
It will be an option when we decide the overall best Mario RPG. Since this is Division 5, though, it may be a while.

Re: The Ultimate Mario Face-Off!!! (Division 4, Round 2)

Bowser's Inside Story won by a landslide, with about seven votes. All the others only had one or two votes.

The current poll is for the best Mario Baseball game! The series is small and only consists of the GCN game (Superstar Baseball), its Wii sequel (Super Sluggers), and a 3DS compliation (Sports Superstars). Only the baseball portion of Sports Superstars should factor into any votes for that game (for example, don’t vote Sports Superstars because you like soccer better than baseball).

My pick would easily be Sports Superstars because I haven’t played the other two. As such, I won’t vote in this poll.

superstar baseball for me.

I prefer it's challenge mode and I don't like using the wii remote.

Mario Super Sluggers easily

BabyLuigiSelectSluggers.png

But he's in all 3 games.

Super Sluggers is the only Mario game where I can body check Bowser as Baby Luigi.

But he's in all 3 games.

Well, I picked the best one.

It's like asking, what do I like the most, regular Baby Luigi, my persona Baby Luigi, or the Russian Baby Luigi in my avatar. I have to pick ONE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nah, you can pick all.

The poll won't let me select all that's the problem :mad:

Super Sluggers because it has Pharaoh K. Rool in it.

The existence of that Barrel minigame as well as Baby Mario (catch a booted ball) AND Mario's star requirements (pitch a perfect game in Star difficulty) as well as Mario's entire default team (which are are a ton of freaking Piantas) as well as inferior minigames and Toy Field disqualifies Mario Superstar Baseball.

I kinda like that Mario's team sucks. It makes it all the better when you get additions.

Mario's team was infinitely better in Mario Super Sluggers

Because he didn't have one. In fact thats one thing that bugs me about that game's challenge mode is that it's mostly mini games till the very end.

I'd prefer some actual baseball games inbetween the mini games.

Huh? Mario does have a team in Super Sluggers. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are part of Mario's team in Super Sluggers, hence why you rescue them in Mario Stadium.

wouldn't really call that his team and more they were just hanging around there.

But in the records menu, they show up under the mario fireballs

eh, still doesn't really feel like a team.

The only videos I managed to catch is the Superstar Baseball which looks quite fun, but on the other hand, I loved Super Slugger's credits. I think I will pick Superstar Baseball.

Thank you for reading.

Super Sluggers won, with 3 out of 6 votes! There was a noticeable decline of votes last week, but that’s understandable due to the small size of the series.

But here we have a bigger series, the Mario & Sonic series! The console and handheld versions of the games are counted together in this poll, despite the differences between them. Voting ends Saturday!

The Wii version of London 2012 has the coolest event bosses (such as Gooper Blooper, Dino Piranha, Kamek, and Dry Bowser) and it has Orbot & Cubot Tag, so I'm voting for that. However, honorable mentions to Sochi 2014 (for the Story Mode) and Rio 2016 (for the character roster).

Re: The Ultimate Mario Face-Off!!! (Division 4, Round 3)

they're all bad

Re: The Ultimate Mario Face-Off!!! (Division 4, Round 3)

I voted for 2012, because while I never played it, the Wii version looks like the most feature-packed of them all. I feel that 2016 is also quite great because it allows you to explore the place and talk with other Miis and the characters, and the only thing it needs are the Dream events that made 2012 the definitive version.

Here's hoping that 2020 is the ultimate version (and please add Doraemon while at it).

Thank you for reading.

Back