Latest on Super Nintendo World

Does anybody have any updates on Super Nintendo World attractions that is being built at the Universal theme parks. I know construction is in full progress at Universal Japan and should definitely open on schedule which is before the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo. Do any of you guys know some of the details of the Super Nintendo Worlds at Universal in Orlando and Hollywood such as when construction is going to start, what will be it's opening day, and where at the Universal parks where Super Nintendo World is going to be located at. I can't wait until it opens because that Mario Kart ride looks kick ass awesome along with some of other Mario themed attractions that is going to be there based on the concept art that I saw. I definitely plan on going to Universal Orlando to see Super Nintendo World.

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Awards Committee
I haven't heard anything recently, I've seen various bits of concept art, namely a few for the Mario Kart ride, some potential park layouts, a Donkey Kong area and the patent images for the Donkey Kong Minecart roller coaster (That looks awesome), and the video they released a while back but nothing else since. I heard a rumour that they'd closed down some of the attractions at one of the parks to start making way for Super Nintendo World, but nothing else since, sorry.

Oh my, the Zelda and DK areas are going to be awesome as well, hope there will be a StarFox area too because that would be awesome too.

Empress of the Dark Winds

I shall conquer the world

Super Nintendo World will use a combination of wristbands and a app for smart devices to make a real world video game, players can compete each other, gain coins and track their progress

Mister Wu

King Bowser
Wiki Patroller
I'll be honest, when I saw at the trailer I thought all the time at @Wicked Clown-nak and his fear of NSMBification of the Mario franchise.

Here it's literally "you're in the Mario world but FOOLED YOU! It's not the one of Super Mario Odyssey, it's the one of NSMB!"

Well, at least Toadette and the Mario Kart segment give a small glimpse of hope... maybe

justcamtro

Just a deaf guy who's big fan of Bowser Jr.
I'll be honest, when I saw at the trailer I thought all the time at @Wicked Clown-nak and his fear of NSMBification of the Mario franchise.

Here it's literally "you're in the Mario world but FOOLED YOU! It's not the one of Super Mario Odyssey, it's the one of NSMB!"

Well, at least Toadette and the Mario Kart segment give a small glimpse of hope... maybe
It does look better than game's design tho

Princess of Tennis

the one that hearts a lot
Idc if its for kids TwT I'm going

Not the japan one obvious, but when it comes to US. (it will, right?)

Mister Wu said:
"you're in the Mario world but FOOLED YOU! It's not the one of Super Mario Odyssey, it's the one of NSMB!"
I don't see the problem with a RL theme park going with the traditionally most recognizable Mario world.

Mister Wu

King Bowser
Wiki Patroller
Looks more like the one from 3D land to me.
This is not a coincidence, as 3D Land in itself wanted to bring an experience similar to that of the 2D games, still the apparent lack of tanuki tails and Biddybuds seems to tell me it’s not exactly 3D Land.

I don't see the problem with a RL theme park going with the traditionally most recognizable Mario world.
It’s a joke, actually - we should rather say that the NSMB games look like that because they follow this style that has become the most recognizable style of the Mario universe. Also, the Mario Kart segment is not a coincidence either - in Italy for example last Easter and Christmas we had more Mario Kart themed toys than purely Mario toys.