Luigi Mansion for 3DS

I say the more accurate way of describing Luigi's Mansion level progression is that the progression feels more organic despite being linear. It's not railroaded like the second game where you clear individual levels and mansions are like the worlds from the platformers.

YoshiFlutterJump said:
Yes, there are people who have a legit opinion that the original is better. But they are very much a minority; 90% of those who prefer the original are just biased because it came first.
where's your evidence which proves this statement

Shygul said:
YoshiFlutterJump said:
Yes, there are people who have a legit opinion that the original is better. But they are very much a minority; 90% of those who prefer the original are just biased because it came first.
Wish I could actually have a poll for this...90% is just a number I threw out there, but the point is that a vast majority of people who prefer the first game prefer it for the sole reason that it came first.

YoshiFlutterJump said:
Shygul said:
YoshiFlutterJump said:
Wish I could actually have a poll for this...90% is just a number I threw out there, but the point is that a lot of people prefer the first game for the sole reason that it came first.
ok
where's your evidence that alot of people prefer the first game for the sole reason that it came first?

Shygul said:
YoshiFlutterJump said:
Shygul said:
YoshiFlutterJump said:
Wish I could actually have a poll for this...90% is just a number I threw out there, but the point is that a lot of people prefer the first game for the sole reason that it came first.
ok
where's your evidence that alot of people prefer the first game for the sole reason that it came first?
It's a conspiracy theory inferred from the obvious facts of "a lot of people prefer the first Luigi's Mansion" and "many people are biased towards what they played first".

...well at least you admit it's just a conspiracy theory

YoshiFlutterJump said:
You only hate Galaxy 2 because you played Galaxy 1 first, and because it has Yoshi in it with a major role. Don't deny it.
YoshiFlutterJump said:
Well, it's the correct opinion, and those who disagree are probably biased. (Key word: probably)
YoshiFlutterJump said:
YFJ Logic: If someone disagrees with your opinion that the sequel is better, they are just biased.

Shy Guy on Wheels said:
YoshiFlutterJump said:
You only hate Galaxy 2 because you played Galaxy 1 first, and because it has Yoshi in it with a major role. Don't deny it.
YoshiFlutterJump said:
Well, it's the correct opinion, and those who disagree are probably biased. (Key word: probably)
YoshiFlutterJump said:
YFJ Logic: If someone disagrees with your opinion that the sequel is better, they are just biased.
Oh no, the jig is up

I like the "because it has Yoshi in it with a major role."

Who gives a crap if Yoshi's in a major role or not, I don't think anyone hates him...

SMG2 is garbage compared to the Original, there, it's done.

Yoshi's presence is the most irrelevant thing to bring up to make it seem ''better''.

Btw, i still believe LM on GCN is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better for the sole facts that the remake has terrible resolution on the 3DS and the controls suck and are way more unconfortable than in the original.

tenor.gif

Revenant Archagent said:
Yup, nothing to see here, no Yoshi-haters as far as the ocular organs can observe..

get your visual cortex fixed, it's not working

Yeah I'd sooner import a rare copy of LM from the UK than buy the 3ds remake. I mean it's not a terrible version but it's largely inferior due to controls.

I agree with this immensely, not only are the controls worse but it just looks a lot worse on a 3DS screen as well

Back